Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Screamy

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Screamy » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:17 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Screamy wrote:

► Show Spoiler

:misc2: :excited:
OOOOOOOH I WANNA SEE PICS WHEN YOU GET IT!!
I kinda wanted to get a Chance based on Eponas OoT Colors (dat orange)

Of course! Not sure when it will happen. I might commission a tattoo design first. It's pretty far on the backburner but it WILL happen someday lol.

You could get a TTC Atlas in that colour since BD's bein shit with price increases :unamused:

griffin-morgenstern wrote:^^

Also, I know somewhere TTC mentioned that they have a system that blocks any new orders on their website if their waiting list becomes too long, so they will never fall way behind their orders.

Thats actually really awesome if that's true.
All my sex toy data on here is way out of date.
Amaranthe

Postby Amaranthe » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:30 pm

infernalty wrote:My medium Alto arrived today, and he's absolutely beautiful!! I went for science (with a lime green base) and all I wrote was: "Imagine a fresh Spring forest."

He's beautiful omg :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :misc2:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:31 pm

My custom EE Howard arrived and it's wrong :unamused: :crying:

Instead of the dark red tip to light red fade I got a single coloured red with no fade at all. I did ticket EE and have not opened the bag yet, I hope they do something about it.

Pictures:
► Show Spoiler
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
reine

Postby reine » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:51 pm

I don't want to bombard TTC with too many tickets, but does anyone know how much a custom split fade from them costs? I know a custom fade is $20, but I figured a split fade would be more expensive.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
infernalty

Postby infernalty » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:01 pm

Amaranthe wrote:He's beautiful omg :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :misc2:

spiralcatfox wrote:He's beautiful!! :misc2: :crying:
Congratulations!!

Thanks, he definitely is top 3 best looking toys in my collection, if not number one. :blush:

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:oh FUCK he's lovely!!
I'm debating hardcore between a medium and a small. I don't suppose you could do a couple comparison shots of him if you have time? I'm in no particular rush to get him (b/c money) but he's definitely on my list!

I sure can, with anything that I have in my profile. :cool:

Chibity wrote:Hoooly buns, that's a metallic green done really right! And it fits Alto so well! :blush:
I'm loving seeing all these gorgeous pours coming into light. They're so clean and beautiful <3

Thank you for the model! I've really been wanting to try him out and finally got around to it when I saw TTC's promo code. Alto is just such a delight to feel and hold, as well as just to look at. The ridges and then the lines/definitions on the other side.... Ugh, I haven't been this in love with a dildo since i got my first Nox. :misc2: :misc2: :misc2: :nomnom:
:) Shit happens :)
Collection in profile :smile:
Successfully bought from:
► Show Spoiler
Villie

Postby Villie » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:10 pm

Akanisen wrote:My custom EE Howard arrived and it's wrong :unamused: :crying:

Instead of the dark red tip to light red fade I got a single coloured red with no fade at all. I did ticket EE and have not opened the bag yet, I hope they do something about it.

Pictures:
► Show Spoiler

If they did do some sort of fade, it's suuuuuper subtle. :surprised:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:21 pm

Villie wrote:If they did do some sort of fade, it's suuuuuper subtle. :surprised:

Here's what they said Image

Now that I look at this picture I can see it
► Show Spoiler

But irl I can't see it at all. Good on them though if they not only can see that minute difference, but got it so damn good :psyduck: I slightly feel bad for having to get a new one after they technically got it so close to the actual colours they picked from the picture, but I can't see it! I'm sad I can't see it! I'm not even upset at them but myself, damn you eyes why can't you see it!!! :crying:
ImageImage Image "Ignorance is bliss. But bliss is boring." ~Bill Cipher Image ImageImage
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:21 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Can't see the image.
And I can't see it at all in the pics either...so...

Which image can't you see?
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Can't see the image.
And I can't see it at all in the pics either...so...

Which image can't you see?

the one of the spoiler. I'm guessing their reply.

And I can't see the fade at all in the pics of your toy.

Yay!.PNG

image.jpg
Last edited by Akanisen on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Watervixen

Postby Watervixen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:33 pm

:words: not needed ignore me.
Last edited by Watervixen on Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:smilenox: You can never have too many Bad Dragon! :widesmile:
72 toys
Top favs atm out of 54 types :excited:
► Show Spoiler
HungryStray

Postby HungryStray » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:37 pm

Akanisen wrote:
Akanisen wrote:Which image can't you see?

the one of the spoiler. I'm guessing their reply.

And I can't see the fade at all in the pics of your toy.

Yay!.PNG

image.jpg

I can see a difference, but only just. The fade must have been done reeeeeally well. It's super swell of them though to offer a replacement.
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:05 pm

HungryStray wrote:I can see a difference, but only just. The fade must have been done reeeeeally well. It's super swell of them though to offer a replacement.

I can see it in that specific picture of it, but irl I can't see it at all!!!
Dragonfire

Postby Dragonfire » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:03 am

reine wrote:I don't want to bombard TTC with too many tickets, but does anyone know how much a custom split fade from them costs? I know a custom fade is $20, but I figured a split fade would be more expensive.

When I ordered my custom wave Alto, they only charged me $5 extra for the split base, so I would think that a split fade would be $25 instead of the usual $20 for just the fade. Best to check with them though; customer service is really great and I doubt they'd mind answering you :smilenox:
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:53 am

Akanisen wrote:
HungryStray wrote:I can see a difference, but only just. The fade must have been done reeeeeally well. It's super swell of them though to offer a replacement.

I can see it in that specific picture of it, but irl I can't see it at all!!!

Yeah, that's REALLY damn subtle!

Makes me pissed not at EE, but at my own damn eyes! I already have really bad eyesight (like, I am on the verge of legally blind without my glasses), and knowing how close they got to the actual colours of what I sent them but I can't see it makes me so very very mad!!!! :angry: (again not at EE, at myself). Cause normally it's a lot easier to see the colours of a toy irl than it is in pictures.

But I digress. They are going to make me a new one and since I haven't opened the bag of this one I am going to be sending it back. So all is good!!! :widesmile:

Now, back to still can't decide if I want sparkles in my new James or not :psyduck:
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:29 am

Akanisen wrote:
Akanisen wrote:I can see it in that specific picture of it, but irl I can't see it at all!!!

Yeah, that's REALLY damn subtle!

Makes me pissed not at EE, but at my own damn eyes! I already have really bad eyesight (like, I am on the verge of legally blind without my glasses), and knowing how close they got to the actual colours of what I sent them but I can't see it makes me so very very mad!!!! :angry: (again not at EE, at myself). Cause normally it's a lot easier to see the colours of a toy irl than it is in pictures.

But I digress. They are going to make me a new one and since I haven't opened the bag of this one I am going to be sending it back. So all is good!!! :widesmile:

Now, back to still can't decide if I want sparkles in my new James or not :psyduck:

I vote yes on the blue sparkles lol :psyduck:
Because it makes me laugh at how it matches him in the show
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Akanisen

Postby Akanisen » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:44 pm

Villie wrote:I vote yes on the blue sparkles lol :psyduck:
Because it makes me laugh at how it matches him in the show

That makes 4 people who have said sparkles XD Everyone says sparkles lol

What I might do is when I message EE for the custom I'll ask them if they can do the sparkles like I have them in the mock up and then decide from there. It'll be at while til I can order it anyway, as I don't have the money atm. So I at least still have a bit of time to decide!
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:55 pm

KnotyDes wrote:This kinda counts i guess. Mr Hankey Toys has a new dong out https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/blank-rwrlr/goliath its called the goliath. Its fucking huge 12" insertable and between 8"-15.87" in circumference :bugeyed: . Do not know if want. its also $300 so yeah DANM

...oh my.

On the one hand, I'm beyond turned on just looking at him.

On the other... I think he might actually be too big for me. 12" usable length means the last 2-3 inches aren't gonna get used, and over 15" in circumference might be too much in the girth department, because that is actually a thing even for me.

I'm just going to sit here and look at him for a while.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:14 pm

Tempest wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:This kinda counts i guess. Mr Hankey Toys has a new dong out https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/blank-rwrlr/goliath its called the goliath. Its fucking huge 12" insertable and between 8"-15.87" in circumference :bugeyed: . Do not know if want. its also $300 so yeah DANM

...oh my.

On the one hand, I'm beyond turned on just looking at him.

On the other... I think he might actually be too big for me. 12" usable length means the last 2-3 inches aren't gonna get used, and over 15" in circumference might be too much in the girth department, because that is actually a thing even for me.

I'm just going to sit here and look at him for a while.

5" wide. I dont even know, im still working on my XL Scorn.

Another interesting thing about Mr Hankey toys is they have a free toy program. If u make a vid and post it on a Tube of some sort, they will give you a toy. Im am way too shy to even think about making a vid, but i know there are others on these forums that wont not have a problem with that. I mean free $150 Huge toy seem good
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:22 pm

Yay my Craiwolf is on the way! Also, XCA has a sale coupon thing on their tumblr for 15% off. Figured I'd drop a note here since I haven't seen much note about it? They do have a ton of stock up. Also... Blue ritual keeps making all these pretty dongs and I just wanna scream I just want all the money for silicone dicks too. And AKN, and EE, and XCA and I just. *sigh* one day. One day
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:38 pm

Aaaaaaaa!
Just found a shipping notice from EE in my spam filter! :doh:

New toy tomorrow :widesmile:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[

Return to “General Discussion”