Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
User avatar
Pasdebol
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:37 am
Gender: Male

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby Pasdebol » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:44 am

Order placed and flops were still available!

Thanks.
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
Arlec
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:02 pm
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby Arlec » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:45 am

Order Complete! :widesmile:
Got my Medium Dexter :excited:
User avatar
CakeLurker
Posts: 658
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:35 am

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:45 am

HornyUnicorn wrote:My suggestion for next year: just make the 40% doorbuster sale a few hours instead of 30 minutes. That might help cut down on some of these issues with everyone panicking and trying to check out in 30 minutes or less. I probably would have spent more money if I wasn't on a such a short time limit.

I think the sale got extended due to these issues. The main site says that the sale ends in 45 minutes and unless Google's wrong it's way past 9:30AM MST over there.
User avatar
dasadevil
Moon Moon
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:21 am
Gender: Male

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby dasadevil » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:46 am

HungryStray wrote:
dasadevil wrote:
Muir wrote:

That's why you plan ahead and don't -create- a doorbuster problem unless you're willing to have the technical resources to support it.



we got it back to 40%, just keep trying :) we're extending for a bit as we work through these issues

Hey Dasa, my order got through before this post but I didn't get 40% off, only got the 25%, wat do?



We've been documenting all 25% orders and will be addressing them ASAP! Sorry about that!
User avatar
HungryStray
Posts: 1449
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:58 am

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby HungryStray » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:47 am

dasadevil wrote:
HungryStray wrote:
dasadevil wrote:

we got it back to 40%, just keep trying :) we're extending for a bit as we work through these issues

Hey Dasa, my order got through before this post but I didn't get 40% off, only got the 25%, wat do?



We've been documenting all 25% orders and will be addressing them ASAP! Sorry about that!

Thank you moon moon. <3
Soooo... I'm doing reviews now! http://doeadeert.tumblr.com/

"Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!" Alex (Malcolm McDowell)

Controversy is the seeds of change and enlightenment. The fruits we harvest today will be the compost of tomorrow.
Meep
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:24 am
Gender: Female

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby Meep » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:47 am

Phew managed to snag a medium Nocturne :widesmile: Tho i wanted a M Crackers i guess i gotta keep an eye on the flop area for now :surprised:
User avatar
KnotyDes
Posts: 2600
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:03 pm
Gender: Male
Location: South of SF

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:48 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:*MEDIUM DEMOGORGON:

I too got a demegorgon in xl.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
HornyUnicorn
Posts: 1096
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:00 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Las Vegas, Area 69 Test Laboratory

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby HornyUnicorn » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:49 am

CakeLurker wrote:
HornyUnicorn wrote:My suggestion for next year: just make the 40% doorbuster sale a few hours instead of 30 minutes. That might help cut down on some of these issues with everyone panicking and trying to check out in 30 minutes or less. I probably would have spent more money if I wasn't on a such a short time limit.

I think the sale got extended due to these issues. The main site says that the sale ends in 45 minutes and unless Google's wrong it's way past 9:30AM MST over there.


It looks like it has! Thank you Bad Dragon.

I'm done with my shopping for now, but its nice to know that other people can still get a chance at the 40% off sale due to the time extension.
Putting weird objects in her vagina for science!

Owns: alot of toys.

I bought a wiener as big as my arm from Bad Dragon!
User avatar
InuWolf55
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:57 pm
Gender: Female
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby InuWolf55 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:51 am

Got the medium unflared Chance I've been wanting! :widesmile: Thankfully, my only issue was having to hit the button to finalize my order a few times before it finally went through
23/female/bi/sub/taken
Feel free to message me!
Avatar drawn by Chibity
► Show Spoiler
User avatar
WildFire
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:35 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby WildFire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:51 am

dasadevil wrote:None of that please, Wildfire.



sorry it just irritates me that they dont appreciate all of what BD is doing and going out of their way for the customers.
:unamused:
User avatar
Gruvian
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:43 pm
Gender: Male/Straight
Location: KY (not the lube)

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby Gruvian » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:51 am

My Janine finally processed with 40% off, :smile:
can't wait to get her in Feb :stick:
User avatar
WildFire
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:35 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby WildFire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:52 am

Gruvian wrote:My Janine finally processed with 40% off, :smile:
can't wait to get her in Feb :stick:

Awe it doesnt take hat long anymore! You might get her the day before christmas :stick:
:unamused:
User avatar
InuWolf55
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:57 pm
Gender: Female
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby InuWolf55 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:56 am

WildFire wrote:
Gruvian wrote:My Janine finally processed with 40% off, :smile:
can't wait to get her in Feb :stick:

Awe it doesnt take hat long anymore! You might get her the day before christmas :stick:


Ahhh getting my order right before Christmas would be really nice! I am considering this a Christmas present to myself afterall
23/female/bi/sub/taken
Feel free to message me!
Avatar drawn by Chibity
► Show Spoiler
Falanx
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 5:07 pm
Gender: Male / Pansexual
Location: St. Louis, MO

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby Falanx » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:56 am

I am curious as to if the toys are already made or if they are waiting to make them after we order them. Technically the orders are all for custom made toys.
User avatar
WildFire
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:35 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby WildFire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:58 am

Falanx wrote:I am curious as to if the toys are already made or if they are waiting to make them after we order them. Technically the orders are all for custom made toys.



I'm sure they made many ahead of time. They knew the Apocalypse was cuming.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But in all seriousness. Thats why I'm guessing you could only order in one color and one hardness... Because they had premades.
:unamused:
FayloreDragon
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:34 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby FayloreDragon » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:02 am

I guess I was one of the lucky folks who managed to get the 40% discount. Ultra lucky because the lag of the site and the crash made the order run through 3 times and all three got the discount. Hella pissed tho, because I was asking my husband if we could get 2 toys each and he said no. For all this, we could have gotten the two extra toys. Now we gotta wait for support to cancel the extra copies.
Wishlist ::
♥ Cumlube Bulk Pack :misc8:
♥ Blaze [Sm / Med | Med / Med | Lg / Soft]
♥ Austin [Sm / Med | Med / Med | Lg / Soft]
♥ Trent [Sm / Med | Med / Med | Lg / Soft]
♥ Pretzel [Sm / Med | Med / Med | Lg / Soft | XL / Soft]
♥ Crackers [Sm / Med | Med / Med | Lg / Soft | XL / Soft]
User avatar
Sandpaper
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:47 am
Gender: Male
Location: Sweden

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby Sandpaper » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:08 am

Awesome that they extended the sale! It really shows that BD cares about their customers.
So now I can still afford to buy people x-mas presents! :stick:

Got a medium Austin and Janines muzzle. Can't wait to try em out!
And stocked up on lube as well. How come the lube doesn't ever get disscounts btw? Not complaining though. It's actually cheaper than most lube in sweden even with shipping and tax added!

It's to bad shipping and taxes are still sky high. $60 and 25% for sweden last time I checked :unamused: To bad they can't discount the shipping as well.
User avatar
WildFire
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:35 pm
Gender: Female

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby WildFire » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:09 am

Sandpaper wrote:Awesome that they extended the sale! It really shows that BD cares about their customers.
So now I can still afford to buy people x-mas presents! :stick:

Got a medium Austin and Janines muzzle. Can't wait to try em out!
And stocked up on lube as well. How come the lube doesn't ever get disscounts btw? Not complaining though. It's actually cheaper than most lube in sweden even with shipping and tax added!

It's to bad shipping and taxes are still sky high. $60 and 25% for sweden last time I checked :unamused: To bad they can't discount the shipping as well.



Yeah i wish they discounted shipping, but its more of the shipping company's fault. :crying:
:unamused:
Nyri
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:45 am
Gender: Male (trans)

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby Nyri » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:13 am

Sorry about complaining about my order going through without the discount. I guess I was refreshing so much trying to get both the shipping info and products to load that I must have missed the numbers not being quite right, so that's on me.

Thank you for extending the sale!
puttputt9000
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:10 am

Re: Black friday sale!!! - PUT ALL QUESTIONS HERE

Postby puttputt9000 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:15 am

Why is their website just so damn crap? After 15 waiting for the website to stop crashing, I finally got to the order I wanted... Then it wouldn't load any shipping options so after waiting another 15 minutes for that to not load, I missed the sale. Good (aweful) job as always BD

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests