Where do you keep your toys?

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
KungisGalo

Re: Where do you keep your toys?

Postby KungisGalo » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:07 am

BRICK SQUAD
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:21 am

Wow... Thanks, general statistics. You never cease to make me look like an ass.

Well, shit. You really should look to your medical issues before sex toys. Sorry I can't be of any actual help.
It's not masturbation, it's an orgy for one.
notmyusualnickname

Postby notmyusualnickname » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:27 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:I am so so jealous of your bruce!

Yeah, that surprise me came out super well! The Chance, Flint, Nox and Rowan were also surprise me, I think my favorite might be Nox, it has this subtle blue marble. I'm always a little reluctant to go surprise me, it's a bit of a gamble... But sometimes you get something nice you'd never have thought to get.
"And what can you you do, when you're not afraid of anything? Anything you want. Anyone you want. I can be whoever I want to be. I can be whoever I am."
- Inanna, The Wicked + The Divine
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:35 pm

notmyusualnickname wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:I am so so jealous of your bruce!

Yeah, that surprise me came out super well! The Chance, Flint, Nox and Rowan were also surprise me, I think my favorite might be Nox, it has this subtle blue marble. I'm always a little reluctant to go surprise me, it's a bit of a gamble... But sometimes you get something nice you'd never have thought to get.

Maaan this makes me wanna try a surprise me, but im so picky i wanna try Bruce so much!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:47 pm

lex8508 wrote:Just realize no matter what situation you are in, there's someone in the world that's worse off than you.

Believe me, I know that. I mean, I guess it's all kind of relative. For instance, you're pretty much in constant pain, but if you scroll up and look at my dresser, you might spot the white cane propped up next to it. I've got shitty genetics that mean I'm rapidly going blind. So while you're sorting out your constant pain and medical expenses, I'm losing my ability to read (haven't read a physical book in like seven years), and will be requiring help within the next few years just to determine what I'm picking up at the grocery store. It's all relative.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:49 pm

LittleZeroThatCould wrote:
lex8508 wrote:Just realize no matter what situation you are in, there's someone in the world that's worse off than you.

Believe me, I know that. I mean, I guess it's all kind of relative. For instance, you're pretty much in constant pain, but if you scroll up and look at my dresser, you might spot the white cane propped up next to it. I've got shitty genetics that mean I'm rapidly going blind. So while you're sorting out your constant pain and medical expenses, I'm losing my ability to read (haven't read a physical book in like seven years), and will be requiring help within the next few years just to determine what I'm picking up at the grocery store. It's all relative.

Not to mention that sentiment is bullshit imo. It's pretty much invalidating anyone's problems by saying someone you don't even know has worse ones than you and you shouldn't complain. And face it, telling some in a tough spot "someone's worse off than you" is like...? Ok? We're talking about me, not some hypothetical stranger I don't know.

Anyways, I'm sorry to hear that *hugs* :sniffing: :misc2:
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:56 pm

Phelvia wrote:
LittleZeroThatCould wrote:

Not to mention that sentiment is bullshit imo. It's pretty much invalidating anyone's problems by saying someone you don't even know has worse ones than you and you shouldn't complain. And face it, telling some in a tough spot "someone's worse off than you" is like...? Ok? We're talking about me, not some hypothetical stranger I don't know.

Anyways, I'm sorry to hear that *hugs* :sniffing: :misc2:

It's like saying 'oh you can't be happy because someone in the world is happier than you'. It's such a bullshit sentiment.
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:04 pm

I'm confused now. Am I being scolded, or agreed with?
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:07 pm

LittleZeroThatCould wrote:I'm confused now. Am I being scolded, or agreed with?

You're being agreed with, don't worry :smilenox:
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:36 pm

Slaanesh wrote:

You're being agreed with, don't worry :smilenox:

Agreed with. No worries fam
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:29 pm

lex8508 wrote:

They are just going off on me same as always because I said something.. There's always someone that finds a way to spin whatever I say into something negative even if it's meant to be positive. Especially here it seems. I mean with being on the Autism Spectrum I guess I should be used to it but... I dunno, guess I will just delete my account because I'm obviously too fucked up even for people that think they are animals..

Fam...your last thread you got hate because you wanted to find "something like or is the real thing" forum/BF. And being autistic shouldn't give you a pass to think it's ok. Still bad, please seek help.

And throw in every topic you reply to somewhere in it has how you wish you had a GF to do "hot stuff" to. We get it, you want a GF. Mentioning it here excessively will not do this for you, instead it comes off as desperate. Please cease. Please take that elsewhere like a dating site. It's fine to want a SO and say so but going on old review threads, a board where mods say no more hook up threads from 2 years ago, and "where do you keep your toys" isn't the way to do it. :eyeroll:

I'm obviously too fucked up even for people that think they are animals

Oh and I missed this tidbit.

Yes. Wanting to fuck animals is fucked up. Being a furry does not mean we want to do this. Whatever you're implying by "people that think they are animals" is the disgusting stereotype that keeps a bunch of people from ever saying they're a furry. And no, most furries don't believe they are animals.

Please leave this forum, you've discussed bannable offenses and also just perpetuate a really gross attitude.
Last edited by Phelvia on Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:33 pm

lex8508 wrote:

They are just going off on me same as always because I said something.. There's always someone that finds a way to spin whatever I say into something negative even if it's meant to be positive. Especially here it seems. I mean with being on the Autism Spectrum I guess I should be used to it but... I dunno, guess I will just delete my account because I'm obviously too fucked up even for people that think they are animals..

No the main issue with you was the fact you made a creepy remark about finding people into what is essentially harming non consenting creatures.

❤ Currently Owned ❤

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:40 am

DaedraQueen wrote:
lex8508 wrote:

No the main issue with you was the fact you made a creepy remark about finding people into what is essentially harming non consenting creatures.

Literally I’m autistic too, don’t use that as an excuse for you wanting to do bad things to animals or pretend autism is why people here don’t like you, you just make the rest of us look bad. Find help dude, you need a therapist, and that’s not meant to be mean, you really should talk to a therapist about that.
Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:04 pm

JackalJames wrote:Literally I’m autistic too, don’t use that as an excuse for you wanting to do bad things to animals or pretend autism is why people here don’t like you, you just make the rest of us look bad. Find help dude, you need a therapist, and that’s not meant to be mean, you really should talk to a therapist about that.

I'm also autistic and that has never, nor would I ever use it as a pass or an excuse to say such things as this lex person has and it pisses me off when people do that cos it makes the rest of us, furries, autistic people and autistic furries, look awful. Please seek therapy, dude.
LittleZeroThatCould

Postby LittleZeroThatCould » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:07 am

And here I am, just slowly going blind. Not only that, but having known this for more than eighteen years, I've had almost an entire lifetime to prepare and be able to compensate, and with so many tools at my disposal.
RainbowNanaki

Postby RainbowNanaki » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:30 am

Yeah, as someone who is also on the Autism spectrum, that's not the problem. Being a gross piece of shit is.
gay/23/transguy/extremely single
:misc6: :eyeroll:

My Toys

► Show Spoiler
Harra

Postby Harra » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:53 pm

Would also like to add to the group of Autistics who, well, are Autistic and have few to no problems getting along on the forum.

Autism can at times present difficulties in social interaction, and misunderstandings can happen, but few of us are so profoundly socially impaired that we cannot learn to compensate for it and hold amiable relationships among social groups.
Oh... am I supposed to put something witty here? Alright. Something witty. :stick:

Collection:
► Show Spoiler
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Harra wrote:Would also like to add to the group of Autistics who, well, are Autistic and have few to no problems getting along on the forum.

Autism can at times present difficulties in social interaction, and misunderstandings can happen, but few of us are so profoundly socially impaired that we cannot learn to compensate for it and hold amiable relationships among social groups.

Our issue wasn't the fact that they are autistic, Our issue was that he was talking about being into something that is a bannable offence on this forum, My husband is autistic and he knows right from wrong and what he's bragging about being into is totally & morally fucking wrong!

Anyway, I think we should return this forum to what it is, a place where people can show off where they proudly show or sneakily hide their dicks!

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Gamma Velorum

Postby Gamma Velorum » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:44 pm

My hoard has grown to a size where display isn't feasible, so here's my new setup!

IMG_20180117_164411_854.jpg
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:02 pm

Gamma Velorum wrote:My hoard has grown to a size where display isn't feasible, so here's my new setup!

IMG_20180117_164411_854.jpg

Woah what are those ones in tubes? :bugeyed:

Return to “Sharing Experiences”