Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:28 pm

After what 2 years now experience I discover my body looooves blunt tips/knots on toys. I'm not too much a fan of the looks they sport. I know if anyone saw them they might get all closed minded/assume awful things of anyone using them. I've been asked if I was into something real simply for owning a Chance/used to own a Cole. Ummmm heck no :doh: ! Actually have phobias of big animals like horses, or dogs tending to be bigger than 17 lbs. Getting into a lil girthier than the average toys too even if my mind doesn't want me to be..don't want to make the lover feel insecure. I guess I like toys that stay put well enough..knots/blunt tips/bulgy toys do that so very well.
Does anyone else's body betray their mind? How do you get over feeling guilty about what shapes feels good to your body/G or P spot?
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Shardik

Re: Knots/blunt tips..why does my body betray me? DAE's bod do it?

Postby Shardik » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:59 pm

Fae Fantase wrote:Does anyone else's body betray their mind? How do you get over feeling guilty about what shapes feels good to your body/G or P spot?

I guess... maybe I'm not understanding the problem? They're toys. Hunks of silicone. An exploration of the topological space of "things that will fit inside human orifices." When I ride my Chance or my Flint, I tend not to think too much about the creatures they represent, in either their furry or feral forms; I have other fantasies that I want to indulge that don't have much to do with the mythos or representation of the toy itself.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:49 pm

I guess I really don't have a problem. I know it's just silicone and... well, for most of my toys, their size is not to scale... kinda helps. But it's just a fantasy to play out and nothing I would dare try in real life. People have all kinds of kinky fantasies they would never do, and I neber feel guilty letting my mind go there. If it's not your fantasy... make up something different! The mind has WAY more power than other organs, it can override feelings and even it's previous thoughts.
It can also fuck with you... cause it's a massive troll at times.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:31 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:23 am

I know what you mean, the first time I saw a equine toy, I was kind of in the middle. I loved the shape but I was scared someone would judge me because of it (feeling guilty too I guess). I got to the conclusion that it is just silicone and even talked about it with my stepmom, who said "Well even if it was modeled after a horse, it's still a (silicone) dick, just a bit bigger". She had no problem with it, and that really helped me. And since I only live with my BF and he has no problems with it... I stopped caring about what others would think.
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
Kemnebi

Postby Kemnebi » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:37 pm

I feel/felt really guilty about my Razor/s sometimes. I love the toys, but they're my most "realistic" animal toys (specifically my dark natural) and part of my brain goes "Mmmm, yum" and the other part goes "there's something wrong with you". At the end of the day, it's just a hunk of silicone and I'd never do anything with a real animal. Liking how a shape makes you feel doesn't mean there's something wrong. But, boy, it's hard to fight against those kinds of thoughts sometimes.
Female/27/Straight/Single

I've been told I'm blunt and can come off wrong. I promise, I'm not actually mad. Just bad with the talking thing. :words:
ReggyRenegade

Postby ReggyRenegade » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:56 pm

It’s nice knowing that I’m not the only one with these issues. Like OP and several of you have said, I’ve had issues in the past with certain toys/kinks. For me it’s a struggle between ‘I grew up in the Bible Belt where these behaviors were seen as deviant and evil’ and ‘it’s just a toy and I’m not hurting anybody’. I don’t see anything wrong with being a furry and I know that there’s nothing wrong with fantasies about dragons and big burly werewolves, but sometimes that deeply embedded guilt creeps up on me. :psyduck: For example, I really really want an Austin but every time I go to buy one I get squisked at the last minute cause.... fox peen, even though I know the Shape would be perfect for me.

At the end of the day I think it’s one of those dunks you have to talk yourself out of from time to time. Remind yourself that there’s nothing wrong with feeling good and enjoying a Shape your body finds pleasure in.
:dukacola: Agender (They/them) ~ Pansexual ~ My heart says 'size queen' but my body says 'minis' :dukacola:
Teenie Weenie Hoarder

► Show Spoiler
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:21 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Hidden Content

Hidden Content
Lavenderender

Postby Lavenderender » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:00 pm

Phelvia wrote:
Hidden Content

I wanted to reply to this but I can't figure out how to hide it for members only... or does that happen automatically?? :psyduck:
Lavenderender

Postby Lavenderender » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:09 pm

This is gonna sound silly but perhaps getting your toys in super unnatural colors might help with this? Never seen a horse with a rainbow dick :stick:
Toys like Sleipnir and all the non K-9 knotted toys are created to be more fantasy while still having these shapes, maybe aiming for those from now on helps too.

This is one of the reasons why I'm glad BD chose to have the fantasy content be optional... some people really are just into it for the shapes. I'm personally more interested in monster fantasies and aesthetics, but that only drives my point further.
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:23 pm

Lavenderender wrote:I wanted to reply to this but I can't figure out how to hide it for members only... or does that happen automatically?? :psyduck:

When you're done writing, highlight your text and click the lock icon, which should be towards the end of the second row of formatting stuff.

Or you can just type

Code: Select all

[hidden]
in front of your text and

Code: Select all

[/hidden]
at the end of it.

To make sure you did it right, hit Preview before you Submit.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Villie

Postby Villie » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:13 am

Hidden Content
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:19 pm

I'd be lying to say I wouldn't worry about what someone would think if they saw my future toy collection. It's the main reason why I'm investing in a heavy duty lock box to prevent embarrassment. I haven't bought my first BD toy yet and had considered getting Rex but ended up settling for Ika for the shape. My first thought when I decided on Ika was, "at least if it was ever discovered a tentacle is easier to explain then a dog dick." I want Bumblehooves and Chance sooo bad. But again, how would I explain a horse dick? I'm coming around and caring less and less. The first thing that interested me in these toys was the shape and texture like most BD members. Like people have said, it's just a hunk of silicone and they're right. I'm just going to keep my dildos colors as unrealistic as possible, maybe that will help. Nothing will keep me from riding Chance dammit! :smile:
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
Villie

Postby Villie » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:52 pm

Kreature wrote:I'd be lying to say I wouldn't worry about what someone would think if they saw my future toy collection. It's the main reason why I'm investing in a heavy duty lock box to prevent embarrassment. I haven't bought my first BD toy yet and had considered getting Rex but ended up settling for Ika for the shape. My first thought when I decided on Ika was, "at least if it was ever discovered a tentacle is easier to explain then a dog dick." I want Bumblehooves and Chance sooo bad. But again, how would I explain a horse dick? I'm coming around and caring less and less. The first thing that interested me in these toys was the shape and texture like most BD members. Like people have said, it's just a hunk of silicone and they're right. I'm just going to keep my dildos colors as unrealistic as possible, maybe that will help. Nothing will keep me from riding Chance dammit! :smile:

I kinda wonder, would the average person know what a horse dick looks like?? Like if they saw a bumble would they instantly know "ah yes, a stylized dong of the equine variety"
PM me! Image
KungisGalo

Postby KungisGalo » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:15 pm

I guess it depends on their farm/internet experience. The things you see on image boards / sub-reddits can get a bit wild y'know?
BRICK SQUAD
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:16 pm

Villie wrote:
Kreature wrote:I'd be lying to say I wouldn't worry about what someone would think if they saw my future toy collection. It's the main reason why I'm investing in a heavy duty lock box to prevent embarrassment. I haven't bought my first BD toy yet and had considered getting Rex but ended up settling for Ika for the shape. My first thought when I decided on Ika was, "at least if it was ever discovered a tentacle is easier to explain then a dog dick." I want Bumblehooves and Chance sooo bad. But again, how would I explain a horse dick? I'm coming around and caring less and less. The first thing that interested me in these toys was the shape and texture like most BD members. Like people have said, it's just a hunk of silicone and they're right. I'm just going to keep my dildos colors as unrealistic as possible, maybe that will help. Nothing will keep me from riding Chance dammit! :smile:

I kinda wonder, would the average person know what a horse dick looks like?? Like if they saw a bumble would they instantly know "ah yes, a stylized dong of the equine variety"

Well...maybe Bumblehooves would manage to fool people. But Chance? I don't think it'd be that easy. Then again, it's not like I'll be waving my toys around in peoples' faces yelling, "GUESS WHAT THIS IS!" To be honest, if my folks found an equine cock shaped dildo in my room I can't say for certain if they would recognize it immediately as a horse. Hmm, I wouldn't want to find out though.
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
Pseudonym

Postby Pseudonym » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:20 pm

Villie wrote:I kinda wonder, would the average person know what a horse dick looks like?? Like if they saw a bumble would they instantly know "ah yes, a stylized dong of the equine variety"

Honestly, in my neck of the woods, yes. I'd be very surprised if my neighbors couldn't recognize a horse dick, even a stylized one like Bumblehooves. But then, I live in a rural area where horse ownership/breeding is very common, so I might be an outlier here.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:00 pm

Pseudonym wrote:
Villie wrote:I kinda wonder, would the average person know what a horse dick looks like?? Like if they saw a bumble would they instantly know "ah yes, a stylized dong of the equine variety"

Honestly, in my neck of the woods, yes. I'd be very surprised if my neighbors couldn't recognize a horse dick, even a stylized one like Bumblehooves. But then, I live in a rural area where horse ownership/breeding is very common, so I might be an outlier here.

Same. I live in a rural area too where there's either horses or cows that are bred, like 70% of my area has farms and I know a couple people at my job that know dog breeders that are local as well. So definitely it does depend where you live.

Villie wrote:
Hidden Content

Hidden Content
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:24 pm

Pseudonym wrote:

You're not an outlier.

I'd say most people would know because horseback riding exists as a hobby even in cities. Or if they're not close to open land, then they just do it as part of a hiking trip, part of a club, or something. If not, you'd see them at amusement parks, fairs and carnivals, and petting zoos or wherever do the "pony rides for kids!" thing. If a mare in heat is nearby or the pony has to go pee... everyone in the crowd is gonna see it lol

I'm pretty sure parents will ask to switch horses whenever that happens though lmao

As for dogs...uh... I think most people wouldn't see knots unless they're a veterinarian or do animal husbandry but almost everybody knows that dogs tend to get stuck when they mate and why, even if they're not a dog owner. But most people would put two and two together if they see a toy like Rex or something.
Villie

Postby Villie » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:21 pm

Pseudonym wrote:

Hidden Content
PM me! Image

Return to “General Discussion”