/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Darkenedstar14

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:55 pm

Has anyone talked about the hoodies yet? Because I want to talk about the hoodies!

1st) I think they would look better with the old logo tbh. Or even have the new one on the front and the old on the back.

2nd),they still look comfy, but I'm not that tempted to buy one rn.

3rd) they could do a special rainbow/tie dye one!

4th) if theyre expanding their merch, does this mean there's a chance for patches and pins. Because I want me some patches and pins
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Does anyone have customer photos of Demogorgon's/Jason's Signature fade?

Darkenedstar14 wrote:Has anyone talked about the hoodies yet? Because I want to talk about the hoodies!

1st) I think they would look better with the old logo tbh. Or even have the new one on the front and the old on the back.

4th) if theyre expanding their merch, does this mean there's a chance for patches and pins. Because I want me some patches and pins

Same on your 1st and 2nd points. Yet I'm reluctant of even owning a key chain. I give away all my stickers. I've met too many people with nasty opinions of people in my area who dare to like fantasy toys for risking it :doh: .
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:42 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:Has anyone talked about the hoodies yet? Because I want to talk about the hoodies!

The hoodies are cute! They look comfy and I actually don't mind the new logo, it seems more casual to me which works for a hoodie I think.

Still, my opinion matters less than someone who doesn't have an issue wearing a hoodie with a dildo company logo on it. I don't even wear Nasty Pig gear outside of events or San Francisco.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:15 pm

The hoodies looks nice, but I'm not a hoodie girl. Well, not typical hoodies anyway.
I still have plenty of stickers, original. rainbow and one breast cancer awareness. I put on my computer and one on my selfphone. I plan to put it one on my car... but not where I am at the moment. I already have a sexy wolf decal on one side... and a sexy fox decal in waiting. I plan to get more of those stickers... but likely put them elsewhere.
I should buy another shirt, I got one from the Fallout promotional kits and it was comfortable. But worn it so much, it's kinda well, (for lack of a thesaurus) worn out. I'd probably get the main Ika shirt, I don't too many thing to scream BadDragon.
I would not be surprised for patches or pins. Didn't they do something like that for Zootopia themed release? Maybe it was just coins.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:52 pm

[quote="lovelyscales"]Does anyone have customer photos of Demogorgon's/Jason's Signature fade?

I got one today in adoptions so when it ships out ill send a pic i got three day shipping so hopefully he posts tomorrow!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Willow wrote:The hoodies looks nice, but I'm not a hoodie girl. Well, not typical hoodies anyway.
I still have plenty of stickers, original. rainbow and one breast cancer awareness. I put on my computer and one on my selfphone. I plan to put it one on my car... but not where I am at the moment. I already have a sexy wolf decal on one side... and a sexy fox decal in waiting. I plan to get more of those stickers... but likely put them elsewhere.

I would not be surprised for patches or pins. Didn't they do something like that for Zootopia themed release? Maybe it was just coins.

I been debating whether or not to put one on my car. Idgaf what people think and who knows maybe I'll attract some felow perverts (would it be better to stick it on the window or on the bumper?). Hell many people already know about my Archer keychain!

I think they did do pins for the zootopia thing but I still want a regular BD pin and a patch. I'm a serious slut for patches so give me that sh*t!
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
roseypearl

Postby roseypearl » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:12 pm

They did do pins for neon savannah, I remember getting one when BD was giving them away to clear out merch. No idea what I did with it though...
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:59 pm

The hoodie is potentially interesting, but no mention as to the weight of the fabric (aka is it a summer or fall hoodie), and I'd greatly prefer the old logo as well.... Or at least the two toned black and red logo. Pure red logo just doesn't do it at all for me, doubly so with the giant new logo on the back.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:37 pm

WhiteWulfe wrote:The hoodie is potentially interesting, but no mention as to the weight of the fabric (aka is it a summer or fall hoodie), and I'd greatly prefer the old logo as well.... Or at least the two toned black and red logo. Pure red logo just doesn't do it at all for me, doubly so with the giant new logo on the back.

The hoodies, by my eye, look like they'd be a thin summer style hoodie, and about 50/50 cotton polyester blend. Meaning within a couple of wash and dry cycles it'd start to pill up.. :unamused:
Raya

Postby Raya » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:39 pm

Pins would be awesome, tho like everyone else I'd prefer the old logo, same goes for the hoodie, id love one but that $45 price tag is f-ing stupid.... :unamused:
Again, if it had the old logo that would be 1000% times batter.

Still not worth $45 plus almost $13 shipping....
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
WhiteWulfe

Postby WhiteWulfe » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:08 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
WhiteWulfe wrote:The hoodie is potentially interesting, but no mention as to the weight of the fabric (aka is it a summer or fall hoodie), and I'd greatly prefer the old logo as well.... Or at least the two toned black and red logo. Pure red logo just doesn't do it at all for me, doubly so with the giant new logo on the back.

The hoodies, by my eye, look like they'd be a thin summer style hoodie, and about 50/50 cotton polyester blend. Meaning within a couple of wash and dry cycles it'd start to pill up.. :unamused:

Kind of a pity, I was hoping they'd look more like a fall one, especially at $45 USD for one. Thin summer hoodies aren't all that useful up here, at least at this time of the year ^_^;;;;;
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:17 am

WhiteWulfe wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:The hoodies, by my eye, look like they'd be a thin summer style hoodie, and about 50/50 cotton polyester blend. Meaning within a couple of wash and dry cycles it'd start to pill up.. :unamused:

Kind of a pity, I was hoping they'd look more like a fall one, especially at $45 USD for one. Thin summer hoodies aren't all that useful up here, at least at this time of the year ^_^;;;;;

Yeah, maybe its just the angle that the shop dragons took the picture from, but it looks so thin that it couldn't possibly be worn past september without multiple layers :doh:
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:11 am

spiralcatfox wrote:
WhiteWulfe wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:The hoodies, by my eye, look like they'd be a thin summer style hoodie, and about 50/50 cotton polyester blend. Meaning within a couple of wash and dry cycles it'd start to pill up.. :unamused:

Yeah, maybe its just the angle that the shop dragons took the picture from, but it looks so thin that it couldn't possibly be worn past september without multiple layers :doh:

I'm with you there. I took another look at it just now and I'd say it's definitely the thinner sort of material for lighter hoodies. I have one lightweight zip-up hoodie that I wear just around the house or for quick jaunts outside because it's light and because I've really worn it down, lol. ThinkGeek had messed up, so I actually have two of the same one and I haven't touched the second one yet. But yeah, I'm not dropping $40 plus shipping for a hoodie that I'll barely wear; not to mention I'm up to my ears in wool sweaters, hoodies, and so forth already.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:13 am

Raya wrote:Pins would be awesome, tho like everyone else I'd prefer the old logo, same goes for the hoodie, id love one but that $45 price tag is f-ing stupid.... :unamused:
Again, if it had the old logo that would be 1000% times batter.

Still not worth $45 plus almost $13 shipping....

I don't have any use for the free cordial glass I got when they were doing freebies with every order, but I'm keeping it because it's got the old logo on it and they ones in the store now have the new logo. Same for the tape measure, which I actually use a fair bit, lol. It's more discrete; a lot more subtle than a solid dragon head with "BD" on it and it just looks better too.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:49 am

Does anyone have pics of some of the merchandise with the old logo? Not quite sure what it looked like
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:57 am

Villie wrote:Does anyone have pics of some of the merchandise with the old logo? Not quite sure what it looked like

quick google images search

Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:57 am

Villie wrote:Does anyone have pics of some of the merchandise with the old logo? Not quite sure what it looked like

I did a quick look and found I took of my grab bag from last year (of whenever it was they did it). You can see the cordial class pretty decently in it.
Attachments
grab bag.jpg

Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Oooh I didn't realize that was their logo at some point. The dragon that's still on the plastic bags!

I like the logo, but I also thing the dragon looks cool and more subtle on objects haha.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:09 pm

Back pack & firmness disk's too ♡

20170619_131833.jpg
received_10208806874032600.jpeg
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Damn my Cyber Monday order shipped already :widesmile:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH

Return to “General Discussion”