/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Fae Fantase

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:29 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:I got one today in adoptions so when it ships out ill send a pic i got three day shipping so hopefully he posts tomorrow!

Thanks so very much!
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:40 pm

so i recently used my small sleipnir on my boyfriend who has no interest in Bad Dragon for himself, but is open to adding my toys in the mix if i want to use them. ive used my mini nocturne on him before but thats pretty tame, he really enjoyed sleipnir this last time though. he just texted me today saying he wishes i was with him using it on him again because it feels way better than the plain purple human dildo he has.
looks like i might have a convert on my hands haha, he's never bothered with another dildo for himself before since the one he has works good for him, so the fact he likes sleipnir better makes me really happy. i already have his christmas present planned, but maybe ill get him his own sleipnir for valentine's day!
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:32 pm

Another color question appologies. Which is more accurate? This stock photo for Scorn's Signature/the Scorn's Sig photo on his page? The stock image shows so much more green shimmer :psyduck: ! Can't find customer photos of Scorn's Sig searching. I'm loving the shimmer/layered metallic colors BD's putting out!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:36 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Another color question appologies. Which is more accurate? This stock photo for Scorn's Signature/the Scorn's Sig photo on his page? The stock image shows so much more green shimmer :psyduck: ! Can't find customer photos of Scorn's Sig searching. I'm loving the shimmer/layered metallic colors BD's putting out!

yes you can! that is basiclly what my large scorn looks like. mine has a solid purple base though. As always the toy looks much better IRL and i also suck at taking picture.

https://imgur.com/a/z70eU

and

https://imgur.com/a/tmGIh

both of them are albums of comparisons so scroll till you find it.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:02 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Another color question appologies. Which is more accurate? This stock photo for Scorn's Signature/the Scorn's Sig photo on his page? The stock image shows so much more green shimmer :psyduck: ! Can't find customer photos of Scorn's Sig searching. I'm loving the shimmer/layered metallic colors BD's putting out!

yes you can! that is basiclly what my large scorn looks like. mine has a solid purple base though. As always the toy looks much better IRL and i also suck at taking picture.

https://imgur.com/a/z70eU

and

https://imgur.com/a/tmGIh

both of them are albums of comparisons so scroll till you find it.

Thanks so very much =^D! Couldn't tell it was a marble in official photos.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:46 am

Yo I fixed the website:

Just kidding it's just photo-editing in MS Paint.
But for real though, this needs to be an option. I just want an easier way to order reverse marble splits without ticketing. :sniffing:

Also I forgot the prices for Reverse Marble Splits. Sorry if the price is labeled as too high.
Also option name is shortened to "reverse" because long name is long.
Also wanted to use a different model but Austin is the easiest to edit and I can't remember which other toy besides Zaratan and Austin have reverse marble split bases with solid shafts as their signatures/naturals.

And super sorry if the image appears blurry. Just open it in new tab, zoom in once, and it'll be clear as day. I don't know how to fix it outside of rescaling it but every time I try to do that, it just makes the text look worse. gdi
Last edited by CakeLurker on Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Raya

Postby Raya » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:24 pm

Got my small bumble today. Might do a short review on it but I can say, it wasn't anything special. Was extremely boring. :unamused:
Oh well, might see how it works for tail before I sell it.
WTB:Kona Teenie

Name Pronounced as Ray-uh
Former Username: Precious Wolf
Im A Therian Wolf
Lover of Knotts, Big Boobs, and Egg Laying/Birthing

DO NOT PM ME FOR SEXUAL FAVORS!!!!!
ImageImageImage
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:34 am

Just got my order. I didn’t know the bags could still have the old logo as well as the new one :stick:
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:49 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:Just got my order. I didn’t know the bags could still have the old logo as well as the new one :stick:

Aw hell. They are replacing the logo on the bags too now? Sad day.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:16 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:Just got my order. I didn’t know the bags could still have the old logo as well as the new one :stick:

How it is? Can take a pic?
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:50 am

TheOtherDude wrote:Aw hell. They are replacing the logo on the bags too now? Sad day.

Harbenz wrote:How it is? Can take a pic?

Of course.
E09E0D36-9CD3-4750-8839-23A6E303EA5D.jpeg

I prefer the old one as well. My last order was a year ago so I thought the old logo would be gone by now. I didn’t know this was still recent.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:56 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
TheOtherDude wrote:Aw hell. They are replacing the logo on the bags too now? Sad day.

Harbenz wrote:How it is? Can take a pic?

Of course.
E09E0D36-9CD3-4750-8839-23A6E303EA5D.jpeg

I prefer the old one as well. My last order was a year ago so I thought the old logo would be gone by now. I didn’t know this was still recent.

Oh damn that must have been with in the past few months or so since my most recent one has the old design! I honestly think it looks a lot nicer than the new one :unamused:
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:01 am

Slaanesh wrote:Oh damn that must have been with in the past few months or so since my most recent one has the old design! I honestly think it looks a lot nicer than the new one :unamused:

What’s weird is that I got an old one and a new one in the same order :laugh: I guess they are using the old ones when the toys fit until there is no more of them. Then it’s new design from now on. Well, it’s not that new anymore at this point I think.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:52 am

thesharkwhisperer wrote: :dukacola:

Thank you. I didn't like the old logo, but I think the bags is the only thing where it looks good. The new don't looks bad though it looks somewhat related to sports shoes :laugh:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:19 am

I like the old logo on bags and swag, but the new one is more sleek and compact so it has more practical applications.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:16 pm

Tempest wrote:I like the old logo on bags and swag, but the new one is more sleek and compact so it has more practical applications.

I have to agree with this. I think both logos are good in certain situations. The old one looks good on some merch (and would look better on the hoodies), but the new one makes sense for stickers and "beauty" marks on the toys.

Then again, they were in the process of switching logos when I joined here. So maybe I didn't get used to the old one...?
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:37 pm

So... been thinking about colors schemes for future purchases; I don't have any in mind, possibly a new release.

But while navigating my way through to new website I question how I would go about getting a copper color. I know they streamlined it and gave us a color palette, but none of those get close to what I'm looking for. What would my option be? "Suck it up, princess?"
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:43 pm

For random peasants, exactly this. Suck it and take one of the preselected choices, or buy a random adoption (that is, if you win the lotto and discover exactly your model in exactly your size and firmness AND with your extra features AND actually looks good.)

I myself have saved a ton of past sale color images away which I can refer to. Their current promise is they will replicate (nearly) any named color they have done some time in the past. I think somewhere here people have made a thread to collect those pictures as well.

Also, judging by the handful of adoption images of toys colored in BD Bronze, this could be a good pick for you. Sadly random adoption images are the most accurate view you can get of it, as the 3D preview of those colors is absolute useless crap.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:56 pm

Willow wrote:So... been thinking about colors schemes for future purchases; I don't have any in mind, possibly a new release.

But while navigating my way through to new website I question how I would go about getting a copper color. I know they streamlined it and gave us a color palette, but none of those get close to what I'm looking for. What would my option be? "Suck it up, princess?"

As TheOtherDude pointed out, BD Bronze looks good for copper. Here's a couple more stock pics for BD Bronze Tyson and Cole respectively if you want more references:
► Show Spoiler

There's also other options like ordering Flint's Signature but without the highlight, asking for the copper color in this month's birthstone Turquoise, or the tip color in Vasu's Signature. And adding metallic and dazzle effects if they don't have it by default.
Last edited by CakeLurker on Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Willow wrote:So... been thinking about colors schemes for future purchases; I don't have any in mind, possibly a new release.

For customs and all, I've still just ticketed/chatted with CS directly to get the colors I want and then have them change it for me after I've ordered (picking whatever color scheme is the right cost for whatever custom I'm going for). In your case with copper, it'd be best to just ticket and discuss the options for copper. At least that's what I'd do to better avoid getting something that isn't what I had in mind.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.

Return to “General Discussion”