/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Willow

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Willow » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:03 pm

Ok, thank you, CakeLurker and Niah. I'll take that under advisement when I'm up to buying yet more toys that I know what to do with.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:19 pm

Willow wrote:Ok, thank you, CakeLurker and Niah. I'll take that under advisement when I'm up to buying yet more toys that I know what to do with.

No worries. :) I know what you mean with having so many toys. I'll probably use mine more once I'm moved out in January and have a place of my own. That said, even then I'm betting I'll stick to a few favorites.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:28 pm

Niah wrote:
Willow wrote:Ok, thank you, CakeLurker and Niah. I'll take that under advisement when I'm up to buying yet more toys that I know what to do with.

No worries. :) I know what you mean with having so many toys. I'll probably use mine more once I'm moved out in January and have a place of my own. That said, even then I'm betting I'll stick to a few favorites.

Likewise, same exact boart Lack of privacy is kind of a bitch. I just ordered a Splorch ovipositor and, yeah, you need privacy with that kinda thing.

Some day... some day...
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:36 pm

Willow wrote:
Niah wrote:

Likewise, same exact boart Lack of privacy is kind of a bitch. I just ordered a Splorch ovipositor and, yeah, you need privacy with that kinda thing.

Some day... some day...

I'd like to get a Splorch or the Kubera model (the third one gets too thick with the egg) at some point.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:55 pm

I'm not seeing anyone talk about the holiday colors so here we go:

'Krampus touch' is once again awesome! I actually considered getting a toy in this multiple times in the past...

I know we've had 'Winter Wonderland' before, but I don't think it was with this color scheme. Still cool though :smilenox:

While i wouldn't get a toy in it, I do like 'Seasons Greetings.' As much as I like red and green, I think the colors are almost...gaudy looking together without a 'middle' color like white or gold with them. I definitely like it better then 'Decked Halls,' but I can see why people enjoy that too.

And of course turquoise is back!
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:29 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:I'm not seeing anyone talk about the holiday colors so here we go:

'Krampus touch' is once again awesome! I actually considered getting a toy in this multiple times in the past...

I know we've had 'Winter Wonderland' before, but I don't think it was with this color scheme. Still cool though :smilenox:

While i wouldn't get a toy in it, I do like 'Seasons Greetings.' As much as I like red and green, I think the colors are almost...gaudy looking together without a 'middle' color like white or gold with them. I definitely like it better then 'Decked Halls,' but I can see why people enjoy that too.

I'm saddened that 2016's Winter Mint wasn't offered this year, but I do love Season's Greetings.

I kind of wish all holiday colors are offered at once instead of just four. I know it'll looked cluttered due to the similar color schemes, but I think they'll still look pretty.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:10 pm

CakeLurker wrote:I'm saddened that 2016's Winter Mint wasn't offered this year, but I do love Season's Greetings.

I kind of wish all holiday colors are offered at once instead of just four. I know it'll looked cluttered due to the similar color schemes, but I think they'll still look pretty.

Thats what i was thinking of, Winter Mint! I could see it in my perverted mind but I couldn't think of the name.

I just looked at the Gallery Thread and realized we did have winter wonderland like this. I sort of miss the Coal Black they did a while ago or the original Krampus touch which had that and a green color in a marble.
Last edited by Darkenedstar14 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:37 am

CakeLurker wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:I'm not seeing anyone talk about the holiday colors so here we go:

I'm saddened that 2016's Winter Mint wasn't offered this year, but I do love Season's Greetings.

Yeah the Winter Mint was super pretty, I have my Gryphon in that colour and it is so lovely in person. I kind of prefer winter themed, rather than straight up Christmas colours.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:57 am

I'm really not sure what to think of these seasonal colors.

Sure, they may look great on their own and around this time of the year, but I'm not sure I'd want to have a toy in that color all year round. And the toys definitely are too expensive to justify having one that you only break out around December, lol. For gift purchases? Will have nearly the same effect.

Winter Wonderland and, to a lesser extent, Winter Mint are the most generic of them all which might even still look somewhat good out of season.

Season's Greetings is watering my mouth. Nice memories of those peppermint flavored hard candies...
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:24 am

TheOtherDude wrote:Sure, they may look great on their own and around this time of the year, but I'm not sure I'd want to have a toy in that color all year round. And the toys definitely are too expensive to justify having one that you only break out around December, lol. For gift purchases? Will have nearly the same effect.
see that's why don't think I'll ever actually get a toy in Krampus touch. I only think about it this time of year, not really any other time. I definitely use my toys for more than a month!

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

FoxyCatZaam

Postby FoxyCatZaam » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:03 am

I loooove Winter Wonderland, I got my small sleipnir in that last year. That's about as Christmas-ish coloured as I would want to go I think.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:18 am

lovelyscales wrote:Does anyone have customer photos of Demogorgon's/Jason's Signature fade?

Heyyyy sorry it took me so long only just got a look at him as i was busy all day with work/á partys/burlesque shows haha!

Busy busy day, that fade from the copper to green is so so pretty hopefully tonight i can get a pic of his glow i might stick him on my window sil in the sun!

Mine was flooped for three air bubbles on the base that dont interfere with the suction cup so its not like ill ever see them!

What was cute was i got a free little lanyard, sticker and of course my three teeny weenies which where a emerald green egg plug, a bright sunny yellow Ika and a purple winston tail ♡

Snapchat-1133968960.jpg

20171202_115516.jpg

20171202_115528.jpg

20171202_115540.jpg

Snapchat-115557236.jpg

Snapchat-2044847427.jpg
Last edited by DaedraQueen on Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:04 am

I like the holiday colors! I actually grabbed a medium Nova from adoptions a while ago before the colors were announced and it appears to be a prototype of Seasons Greetings, haha. It's actually really nice! But mine appears to have less white than the promo pic, which is why I think it's a prototype.

I grabbed it because it's super cute and festive, but I typically dislike having promo colors.... Ah well. Good thing I love Christmas and the holidays :D
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:10 am

Jaynix wrote:
Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:What did winter mint look like?

The pictures aren't always fully telling, like I thought it was green and white, but the "white" is actually a light blue but the green was translucent and sparkly. So honestly it is super pretty!
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:37 pm

Zaphora wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Does anyone have customer photos of Demogorgon's/Jason's Signature fade?

Heyyyy sorry it took me so long only just got a look at him as i was busy all day with work/á partys/burlesque shows haha!

Busy busy day, that fade from the copper to green is so so pretty hopefully tonight i can get a pic of his glow i might stick him on my window sil in the sun!

Mine was flooped for three air bubbles on the base that dont interfere with the suction cup so its not like ill ever see them!

What was cute was i got a free little lanyard, sticker and of course my three teeny weenies which where a emerald green egg plug, a bright sunny yellow Ika and a purple winston tail ♡

Snapchat-1133968960.jpg

20171202_115516.jpg

20171202_115528.jpg

20171202_115540.jpg

Snapchat-115557236.jpg

Snapchat-2044847427.jpg

I have one of these in xl you can see the fade better it was a flop for a nick in the shaft it doesn't bother me much but it has a neater fade...not sure it matters but I can show you mine it has more darker orange swirls on the head...

I wouldn't mind seeing yours either, Zaphora.

DaedraQueen: Thank you! I like seeing the different views of him. I'm super tempted now. I just wish the small was a tiny bit larger or that the medium was a tiny bit smaller.

TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:54 pm

Anyone happen to have saved away the color descriptions of the recent Justice color sale?
I want to know what components the Hybrid coloration is made of, specifically if the silver is just one color or if black is marbled in as a separate (third) color... will ask CS as last resort but would prefer to gather info via forums first.

Also -- anyone know if BD is handing out discount codes at MFF?
No new posts in the MFF thread.

► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:33 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Anyone happen to have saved away the color descriptions of the recent Justice color sale?
I want to know what components the Hybrid coloration is made of, specifically if the silver is just one color or if black is marbled in as a separate (third) color... will ask CS as last resort but would prefer to gather info via forums first.

*raises hand* I have them, good sir.

"Hybrid - A Three color marble of Platnium Ore, Sparkly Silver, and a Bright Metallic Red."

I'm guessing by "black" you mean Platnium Ore?

This reminds me, I should go post all these descriptions in the Gallery thread. I also have pictures of 3D view as well (despite its inaccuracies) but so I'm not sure if I'll just post those pics or just type out their descriptions or both. Either way I'll go post the rest over there.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:39 pm

Yep. Thanks a lot!

Well shit, so it actually is a third color. Had hoped to get this compound marbled together with two other colors, but with the silver effect consisting of two colors itself, I don't think I'll be able to get that exact thing.

► Show Spoiler
Reutte

Postby Reutte » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:19 pm

Question, does anyone know if there will be a december dessert color in addition to the winter ones? Or just the winter ones? I was kinda hoping we'd get one but it's fine if we don't.
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:07 pm

Reutte wrote:Question, does anyone know if there will be a december dessert color in addition to the winter ones? Or just the winter ones? I was kinda hoping we'd get one but it's fine if we don't.

The dessert color sales start in the middle of the month and then carry over to the next month. So after Pumpkin Pie ends on the 15th (Friday), we should see the new dessert color right after it ends or on the 18th (Monday). I don't think they make any announcements during the weekend but I could be wrong.

So...yeah! One dessert color left! It'll just get released later.

Return to “General Discussion”