/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Reutte

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Reutte » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:20 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
Reutte wrote:Question, does anyone know if there will be a december dessert color in addition to the winter ones? Or just the winter ones? I was kinda hoping we'd get one but it's fine if we don't.

The dessert color sales start in the middle of the month and then carry over to the next month. So after Pumpkin Pie ends on the 15th (Friday), we should see the new dessert color right after it ends or on the 18th (Monday). I don't think they make any announcements during the weekend but I could be wrong.

So...yeah! One dessert color left! It'll just get released later.

Thanks! I didn't realize the switch was during the middle. Sweet, then maybe it'll be something cute like christmast cookies or gingerbread house.
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:39 pm

Reutte wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:
Reutte wrote:Question, does anyone know if there will be a december dessert color in addition to the winter ones? Or just the winter ones? I was kinda hoping we'd get one but it's fine if we don't.

The dessert color sales start in the middle of the month and then carry over to the next month. So after Pumpkin Pie ends on the 15th (Friday), we should see the new dessert color right after it ends or on the 18th (Monday). I don't think they make any announcements during the weekend but I could be wrong.

Thanks! I didn't realize the switch was during the middle. Sweet, then maybe it'll be something cute like christmast cookies or gingerbread house.

Personally, I really hope it's not something brown or yellow again. The last few ones seem like they've all been around that color, which is meh for me...
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:18 am

blushingkitten wrote:
Reutte wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:The dessert color sales start in the middle of the month and then carry over to the next month. So after Pumpkin Pie ends on the 15th (Friday), we should see the new dessert color right after it ends or on the 18th (Monday). I don't think they make any announcements during the weekend but I could be wrong.

Personally, I really hope it's not something brown or yellow again. The last few ones seem like they've all been around that color, which is meh for me...

Fruitcake or Gingerbread. I'm calling it now. They're both brown but you can still fit some colors in there.
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:47 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:
Reutte wrote:

Fruitcake or Gingerbread. I'm calling it now. They're both brown but you can still fit some colors in there.

Ditto on Gingerbread. Though I'm hoping for a Birthday Cake-like design to emphasize the dots/buttons found on those cookies. Yule Log rolls/cakes can also work.

But since the dessert is going to carry over into January... perhaps it might not be Christmas-themed. Hmm...
Well New Year's is coming up so maybe Eggnog? Wait, are there any desserts based on Eggnog? *googles*

EGGNOG CAKE. EGGNOG CAKE. EGGNOG CAKE.

Or just cake rolls in general. Yule log cakes can still work for January even if it is a Xmas dessert.
Is it okay if I take inspiration from your signature and add in my own predictions as well? Signature Wars I mean friendly speculation will be kinda fun. :smilenox:
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:57 am

CakeLurker wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:
blushingkitten wrote:

Ditto on Gingerbread. Though I'm hoping for a Birthday Cake-like design to emphasize the dots/buttons found on those cookies. Yule Log rolls/cakes can also work.

But since the dessert is going to carry over into January... perhaps it might not be Christmas-themed. Hmm...
Well New Year's is coming up so maybe Eggnog? Wait, are there any desserts based on Eggnog? *googles*

EGGNOG CAKE. EGGNOG CAKE. EGGNOG CAKE.
Or just cake rolls in general. Yule log cakes can still work for January even if it is a Xmas dessert. I hope you don't mind me stealing your idea and putting my predictions in my signature as well. Speculating for the next two weeks is gonna be fun~ :smilenox:

I...actually don't like eggnog...at all...so I didn't think of that. Plus looking at dessert images, the general color scheme looks like the salted caramel blondie we just had. That alone makes eggnog unlikely unless BD does something weird like the clown cake.

At least Fruitcake can have some red and green for the fruit and gingerbread could have white and maybe the usual mint colors like red, green, orange, whatever.

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:12 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:I...actually don't like eggnog...at all...so I didn't think of that. Plus looking at dessert images, the general color scheme looks like the salted caramel blondie we just had. That alone makes eggnog unlikely unless BD does something weird like the clown cake.

At least Fruitcake can have some red and green for the fruit and gingerbread could have white and maybe the usual mint colors like red, green, orange, whatever.

I don't either but I fucking love cake rolls though. Heehee. Also hoping for something weird or something extra swirly to end the year with a bang but it's unlikely. Still holding out hope though since BD released the unusual Birthday Cake, Neapolitan Ice Cream, and Pumpkin Pie pours.

Yule Log cakes can also have red and greens in them depending how you decorate them so I'm sticking to cake rolls. >:3c

But Tarts are also on my mind right now. In hindsight, I'm surprised BD hasn't done any tarts yet. Can't think of anything specific though.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:25 am

CakeLurker wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:...

Typing 'Yule Log' in Google does result in a lot of brown and white swirls, so that would be cool if they actually pulled that off.

Tarts seem to have a lot of berries, so there's a potential for a hell lot of colors! Although I usually think 'trackle tart' due to harry potter...

I still stand by Fruitcake or Gingerbread though.

Things are heating up in the dessert color fandom...

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:41 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:...

Things are heating up in the dessert color fandom...

LOL yeah, but I agreed on your point on Gingerbread earlier, so it's all in good fun. Can't wait for the 15th for that announcement.

Then we get to speculate on the next new set of 12 monthly colors for next year.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:57 am

Zaphora wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:Things are heating up in the dessert color fandom...

LOL yeah, but I agreed on your point on Gingerbread earlier, so it's all in good fun. Can't wait for the 15th for that announcement.

Then we get to speculate on the next new set of 12 monthly colors for next year.

Is it wrong to be hoping for a banana split with yellow base swirls (translucent red for strawberry icing) dark chocolate ribbon) and whipped cream maybe even a cherry on top xD but yeah it may be ginger bread, fruit cake, yule log, maybe pepper mint who knows maybe even German chocolate cake it's a mystery or maybe hot chocolate or ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN xD I am so pumped and yeah I didn't care for salted Carmel blonde :P ewww even though that is my favorite ice cream....

Banana split is something I would expect in the summertime, not winter. Still sounds awesome though and way better than the clown cake.

They didn't do Winter Mint this year so...maybe mint is involved in this upcoming color...

Peppermints with the gingerbread

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:14 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:
Zaphora wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:LOL yeah, but I agreed on your point on Gingerbread earlier, so it's all in good fun. Can't wait for the 15th for that announcement.

Is it wrong to be hoping for a banana split with yellow base swirls (translucent red for strawberry icing) dark chocolate ribbon) and whipped cream maybe even a cherry on top xD but yeah it may be ginger bread, fruit cake, yule log, maybe pepper mint who knows maybe even German chocolate cake it's a mystery or maybe hot chocolate or ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN xD I am so pumped and yeah I didn't care for salted Carmel blonde :P ewww even though that is my favorite ice cream....

Banana split is something I would expect in the summertime, not winter. Still sounds awesome though and way better than the clown cake.

They didn't do Winter Mint this year so...maybe mint is involved in this upcoming color...

Peppermints with the gingerbread

That's a really valid point, because yeah having too many too similar can cause a problem.
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:34 am

Fruitcake like the birthday cake color but with brown instead of white, with big dots of fruit colors :widesmile:
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:57 am

Well great now I'm hungry, thanks guys :stick:

I'm interested to see what they come up with too. I love eggnog (eggnog french toast is my go-to fancy brunch item during this season) but I'm not sure how they'd make it look exciting since it's just a cream color with little speckles of spices. Hmm...
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:55 am

My bet is on a Gingerbread as a solid (maybe metallic) brown with a white sloppy seconds! Or a candy cane swirl would be cool.
ImageImage
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:57 pm

Does anybody remember if the Neapolitan Ice Cream color was available for all toys? I can't remember if it had ANY that were incompatible with it but was just curious if there were limitations or other restrictions on it.

Granted, I can always ticket CS but I want to wait until later when I'm good and ready to get another custom.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:55 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:Does anyone have customer photos of Demogorgon's/Jason's Signature fade?

[i][b]Heyyyy sorry it took me so long only just got a look at him as i was busy all day with work/á partys/burlesque shows haha!

Busy busy day, that fade from the copper to green is so so pretty hopefully tonight i can get a pic of his glow i might stick him on my window sil in the sun!

Snapchat-1133968960.jpg

Thanks so very much =^D!

Zaphora wrote:I have one of these in xl you can see the fade better it was a flop for a nick in the shaft it doesn't bother me much but it has a neater fade...not sure it matters but I can show you mine it has more darker orange swirls on the head...

The more the better =^)! Thanks!

CakeLurker wrote:Does anybody remember if the Neapolitan Ice Cream color was available for all toys? I can't remember if it had ANY that were incompatible with it but was just curious if there were limitations or other restrictions on it.

Granted, I can always ticket CS but I want to wait until later when I'm good and ready to get another custom.

Minis probably weren't. They won't do even 2 color marble Pumpkin Pie on minis :mystery:.
Last edited by Fae Fantase on Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:29 pm

I recently came to some extra cash and its too tempting

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:14 am

Darkenedstar14 wrote:Image
I recently came to some extra cash and its too tempting

I can never justify spending that much just on teenies alone. When ever I get teenies it's always with something else like a toy or rarely some can't miss merchandise (plushies, promotional). Right now, I have around 90, but I've honestly lost count.
But I mean 20 dollars is just cutting a single dollar off each teenie.

But hey, that's me. Hope you get some good ones.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:49 am

Willow wrote:
Darkenedstar14 wrote:I recently came to some extra cash and its too tempting

I can never justify spending that much just on teenies alone. When ever I get teenies it's always with something else like a toy or rarely some can't miss merchandise (plushies, promotional). Right now, I have around 90, but I've honestly lost count.
But I mean 20 dollars is just cutting a single dollar off each teenie.

But hey, that's me. Hope you get some good ones.

Yeah I already sort of ranted about the price when the 'sale price' was officially announced. I usually do get at least a couple other items, but there's nothing else I really want atm. The only reason I caved now is because a) I got paid last friday, b)all my bills are paid, and c) I just got some spare cash elsewhere. The last times I got teenies were due to promotional stuff, like the WEFFLE!

I still got a bunch to trade/sell, so that's also a thing... if I could just get an Archer &/or a David from somewhere!

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:

Dusksong

Postby Dusksong » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:18 pm

I was so excited to see the extra goodies in my package today! Nothing makes your day like a BD package delivery :smile:
Image Be true, be brave, stand. All the rest is darkness. - Stephen King
* Toys for sale & Wanted in my profile! *
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:40 pm

Forum nearly dead since 2 days and adoptions stock has dropped fairly low without any refresh over the past week.
Things have gotten really quiet here...

Only 20 more days until boxing day/week!
Hope they do the same kind of sale as last year, which was -15% on everything.
Been working with custom coloring options... I want to top up my collection with three more beautiful XLs, and two of them shall be full custom :smile:
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”