/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Rainbow Dasher

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Tempest wrote:My problem with the "birthday cake" color was that it ended up looking exactly like a jelly nougat...

That is exactly what I thought it looked like, too.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
SweetieKat

Postby SweetieKat » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:30 am

CakeLurker wrote:My place on Birthday Cake is weird. I don't like the official intended design, which has too few dots and all are too evenly spaced out.

However, I fucking love Birthday Cake rogues. One person picked up a rogue in which the dotting were all uneven, so they clustered on different parts of the toy, which made them look a lot more like a random cake sprinkle pattern [x]

Then again I'm not sure how hard it is to replicate the rogues but if they were the official colors, then I'd grab one.

That's my baby! I really should take some more fun pictures with it. Just have to figure out where I left it...gotta be around here somewhere...it's not like it can blend in with anything else!
:misc1: :nerdy: Toy list in my profile, I've done a few reviews. Current Favorites: Royal Dragon, Terra
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:08 am

SweetieKat wrote:That's my baby! I really should take some more fun pictures with it. Just have to figure out where I left it...gotta be around here somewhere...it's not like it can blend in with anything else!

The Birthday Cake pattern is not my cup of tea personally, but I love this picture on the star pillow so much! It is both funny and cute, and I really like it!
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:06 pm

SweetieKat wrote:That's my baby! I really should take some more fun pictures with it. Just have to figure out where I left it...gotta be around here somewhere...it's not like it can blend in with anything else!

Oh my glob, that is amazing :laugh:
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:29 pm

It's great that Bad Dragon guarantees Christmas delivery on inventory toys ordered before Dec. 15th, but there's hardly anything in stock right now. Zero toys with a suction cup in 8 firmness. About 500 toys in total, many of the same toys that have been available for months.

Earlier this year, there was a trade show discount of 20% off on custom orders, but I had indecision paralysis. That was a big mistake.
semprerotic

Postby semprerotic » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:06 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:Hoping my BF order gets here before Xmas :/

I already lost hope to get it before january.
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:24 am

I've started packing since I'm moving sometime by Jan 5th (exact date not set yet), and due to my parents being around and the fact that I have a great many dicks, I've been interspersing them among my clothes. I'm already not planning on toying again until after I've moved into my new place. Too damn cold in the house and with school being out, my dad is around more often than not, so I'd rather not risk it. I ended up wrapping my teenies in two paper towels and putting them in a sandwich bag and stuffing them in a box. I figured it was best to hide my collection in with the clothes because it would disperse all the weight since that's a lot of silicon and the weight adds up. I think the most problematic one is going to be my large Elden. That one might be by itself in a box/container that is mostly clothes since it's so damn big and heavy.

And something has just occurred to me. It's not out of the question that I'll just dump stuff out of these boxes for my parents to take back home. If that's the case, I might have some trouble hiding them, lol. I might just hang on to all the boxes and find a recycling center afterward. The place has dumpsters, but I don't think they have ones specific for recycling.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:12 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, order your Oreo dicks now.
Or wait 'til boxing day for sale?
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:38 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, order your Oreo dicks now.

OH GOD WE WERE ALL WRONG ABOUT THE DESSERT COLOR. Time to cry and change our signatures.

Looks nice but not compatible with the things I want gdi. And technically have plans for a black/white toy anyway but as a split not a marble so... it's pretty but not want and can't want even if I did want.

And shit I forgot about boxing sale. Was it like a sale on inventory drops or all orders? Either way I guess it means I should wait longer to order my customs so aaaaaaaaaa the wait is killing meeeeeeee
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:42 pm

CakeLurker wrote:

OH GOD WE WERE ALL WRONG ABOUT THE DESSERT COLOR. Time to cry and change our signatures.

Looks nice but not compatible with the things I want gdi. And technically have plans for a black/white toy anyway but as a split not a marble so... it's pretty but not want and can't want even if I did want.

There will probably be some interesting pores dropping in adoptions.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:49 pm

CakeLurker wrote:And shit I forgot about boxing sale. Was it like a sale on inventory drops or all orders? Either way I guess it means I should wait longer to order my customs so aaaaaaaaaa the wait is killing meeeeeeee

Noone knows what's up this year but that's what was last year.
http://web.archive.org/web/20170104010517/http://bad-dragon.com:80/sales/boxingday2016

Anyway, noticed a funny little thing.
You can't even order Oreo dicks yet.
The color isn't up yet in the toy color picker, instead they still have pumpkin pie up.

11/10 smoke testing
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:14 pm

KnotyDes wrote:There will probably be some interesting pores dropping in adoptions.

How dare you tease me like this. Imagine an actual Oreo looking Zaratan AAAAAAAAAA rip my refresh button

TheOtherDude wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:And shit I forgot about boxing sale. Was it like a sale on inventory drops or all orders? Either way I guess it means I should wait longer to order my customs so aaaaaaaaaa the wait is killing meeeeeeee

Noone knows what's up this year but that's what was last year.
http://web.archive.org/web/20170104010517/http://bad-dragon.com:80/sales/boxingday2016

Anyway, noticed a funny little thing.
You can't even order Oreo dicks yet.
The color isn't up yet in the toy color picker, instead they still have pumpkin pie up.

11/10 smoke testing

Oh gosh yes a discount on entire order! I'll try my best to wait till boxing day then. Try.

FIXED quote issue.
Last edited by CakeLurker on Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dasadevil
Moon Moon

Postby dasadevil » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:17 pm

It's there, it's just a dark brown color for whatever reason. I'm fixing that now.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:19 pm

Curse you, Bad Dragon, know I need to order a toy... I want the Teenie Weenie lights :crying:
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:41 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:

There will probably be some interesting pores dropping in adoptions.

Okay but guys, I think I know what this is inspired by...
https://joeysfinefoods.com/collections/ ... -whites-12
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Squirrelmunk

Postby Squirrelmunk » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:49 pm

Seinfeld dildos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjlW3QCR8Rg

Look to the cookie.
I have a blog, which includes a list of fantasy toy makers.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:55 pm

Interesting choice for the monthly dessert colour; it's definitely not something I would have called. It's only the 3rd dessert colour I'm not totally gaga over, however.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:38 pm

I like the new dessert color, it really does the cookie justice.

Speaking of justice, new Star Wars color too! Bright yellow!
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Bts

Postby Bts » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:54 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:There will probably be some interesting pores dropping in adoptions.

How dare you tease me like this. Imagine an actual Oreo looking Zaratan AAAAAAAAAA rip my refresh button

!!! That sounds terrific. I've had a Zaratan on my wishlist since I saw someone mention a suction cup and Hitachi are a good combo for it, but I can't really come up with a color combo I like and haven't seen anything either ... I think this might be it.

Edit: Looked this morning, looks like it's not an option for Zaratan :-\
Last edited by Bts on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm selling on Dragon Hoard under the same username!
karla-chan

Postby karla-chan » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:13 am

I really like the new dessert colour, I think it would be great on a Demogorgon, because it reminds me of the whole upside down thing with the way it's split. I doubt I will have money in time, but it looks so very cool!

Plus in general I do love contrast, so I think it is really pretty!

Return to “General Discussion”