Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Tempest

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Tempest » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:08 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Tempest wrote:My XXL Boss Hogg is gorgeous. I just got the stock tan color because I wanted the realism and it looks good! Mostly smooth and nice and fat. The surface does feel kind of like skin, overall it's very lifelike.

Good luck and enjoy :smile:

I am so excited :smile:

Been a while since I've been this antsy to toy. I'm enjoying the anticipation.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
Xan

Postby Xan » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:49 pm

lovelyscales wrote:It's the worst when compared to photos of the one site

I'd still recommend sending a note. As soon as users get in touch, it's possible to do so much more to help!
I am sure we can find a solution for you! :misc2: :blush:
Last edited by Xan on Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Designer of the magnificent Mountain Drake https://forums.bad-dragon.com/download/file.php?id=115536
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:51 pm

Futa Princess wrote:And they don't ship to Canada :crying:

I really wanted a thunder as its kinda close to BR's Malus which I really wanted :crying:

I'd buy that but, alas, they don't ship out of the USA at all.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Roverseer2
Banhammered

Postby Roverseer2 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:07 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Futa Princess wrote:And they don't ship to Canada :crying:

I really wanted a thunder as its kinda close to BR's Malus which I really wanted :crying:

I'd buy that but, alas, they don't ship out of the USA at all.

They mentioned on their Tumblr that they'll begin shipping internationally once they're a bit more set up.
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:09 am

Does anybody have experience with the Lelo Sona Cruise by any chance? There's a near 50% off voucher on right now and it seems right up my alley (no pun intended :stick: ) So does anyone own one? :widesmile:
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:31 am

Got my Halloween Deluxe box from PhoenixflameForge and it's an amazing little box, can't take pictures at the moment due to it being very dark here and the pictures just come out fuzzy due to lack of light. Will have to take them another day.
I have the desk guardian, gargoyles and the Rei from the pack of dicklets sitting on top of my computer tower, problem is that they will get dusty but they are not suspicious at all. Very happy overall with the box :widesmile:
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:17 pm

Slaanesh wrote:Does anybody have experience with the Lelo Sona Cruise by any chance? There's a near 50% off voucher on right now and it seems right up my alley (no pun intended :stick: ) So does anyone own one? :widesmile:

From what I've seen/read, the sona cruise is lelo's answer to the womanizer/satisfyer. Not too sure how either is in use though, sorry;;
Shadow hound

Postby Shadow hound » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:14 am

My strange bedfellas yuri came today with two little alien heads :) it was much bigger than I expected but it's really nice looking and I like it very much. Have to take it for a test ride at some point. Hehehee..my boyfriend will be so surprised again... spending money on dildos again oh no.. xD
yuri1.jpg

yuritop.jpg
My Toys:
► Show Spoiler
Villie

Postby Villie » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:24 am

Hmm I'm wondering if I want to try TTC mocha, or if the mini one would be similar enough in shape and function as my mini Dante.
I'd assume mocha would have better suction if I went for a cup, but I don't need that on a tiny guy anyways haha.

I have a guided surprise my small Jake in the mail right now. :excited:
Showed a picture of some blue gel water beads.

It's in the extra soft (3) firmness and has a vibe slot mainly to help the knot compress. I've been on the search for a good vaginal plug toy and haven't had any luck so far. (Mini 5 xar, mini 4 Jake, DA 5 tentacle)
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:39 am

I want to thank everybody for their answers over the SC of my TTC toys :widesmile: From what I gather on twitter they are going to put a disclaimer on the website about SC on toys with balls so that's good.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:34 pm

I am officially making a PSA; if you like thick toys get a Boss Hogg!

I Know I have said this a few times before, but still. The Boss Hogg from Mr. Hankey Toys is amazing. I dont know if I am enjoying so much because, its a new challenge to overcome or if I just really like thick toys in me. I cannot get enough of the Boss. Its just WoW.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:50 pm

Anyone hear anything from EE? I know it'll probably be a couple more weeks since I ordered a Guided Deluxe Surprise on BF but eh, just wondering if anyone else with a DS has gotten a shipping email or anything.
Tempest

Postby Tempest » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:50 pm

KnotyDes wrote:I am officially making a PSA; if you like thick toys get a Boss Hogg!

I Know I have said this a few times before, but still. The Boss Hogg from Mr. Hankey Toys is amazing. I dont know if I am enjoying so much because, its a new challenge to overcome or if I just really like thick toys in me. I cannot get enough of the Boss. Its just WoW.

Seconded! It's just amazing. Surprisingly gentle for such a big toy.
Full collection and wish list in profile!
Current faves: L/5 Flint, Boss Hogg XXL
Dick fund status: depleted
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Beastial wrote:Anyone hear anything from EE? I know it'll probably be a couple more weeks since I ordered a Guided Deluxe Surprise on BF but eh, just wondering if anyone else with a DS has gotten a shipping email or anything.

I don't think they would be there already since they work on surprise toys last and have been working on the BF orders only for a bit more than a week now.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
Beastial

Postby Beastial » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:09 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
Beastial wrote:Anyone hear anything from EE? I know it'll probably be a couple more weeks since I ordered a Guided Deluxe Surprise on BF but eh, just wondering if anyone else with a DS has gotten a shipping email or anything.

I don't think they would be there already since they work on surprise toys last and have been working on the BF orders only for a bit more than a week now.

Oh yeah, they were at a con for a bit! I totally forgot, well whatever it's been 3 weeks that passed by so quickly, I can easily wait a few more. I totally forgot I even ordered it. <X3
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:22 am

They released a statement for the order of how theyre carrying out BF orders

One colors first, then move to splits, then move on to I guess fade splits etc etc and the guided surprise mes last
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:56 am

Beastial wrote:Oh yeah, they were at a con for a bit! I totally forgot, well whatever it's been 3 weeks that passed by so quickly, I can easily wait a few more. I totally forgot I even ordered it. <X3

Last year they ended all black friday orders at late January, so keep waiting :widesmile:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:35 pm

I'll post on the toy later. It's all been work/family/holidays prep. A family member got diagnosed these last days. A grim diagnosis. Got new orders unopened upon my dresser. Toys are about the last of items on my mind. Apologies.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:46 pm

lovelyscales wrote:I'll post on the toy later. It's all been work/family/holidays prep. A family member got diagnosed these last days. A grim diagnosis. Got new orders unopened upon my dresser. Toys are about the last of items on my mind. Apologies.

Huge huge hugs
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
raptorfur

Postby raptorfur » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:27 pm

Saw these pictures on the bad dragon discord. Anybody know who makes the white penetrable toy?

Return to “General Discussion”