The Newbie help thread

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Smouldering4Soul
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:45 pm
Gender: Male

help!

Postby Smouldering4Soul » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:33 pm

hi i need help posting. i want to sell my toys. thank you for any help i suck at this
User avatar
MachineDoll
Posts: 399
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:20 am
Gender: Female
Location: Idaho

Re: help!

Postby MachineDoll » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:40 am

Smouldering4Soul wrote:hi i need help posting. i want to sell my toys. thank you for any help i suck at this


Since BD took down the secondhand toy forums, your best bet would be to check the BD reddit.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
roseypearl
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:11 am
Gender: Female

Re: help!

Postby roseypearl » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:30 pm

Smouldering4Soul wrote:hi i need help posting. i want to sell my toys. thank you for any help i suck at this

You can also try Dragon Hoard. I've never bought or sold anything so I can't tell you about the process,but a lot of people from here have moved to selling on dragon hoard since the 2nd hand threads were shut down
TandTkink
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:54 am
Gender: M/F couple

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby TandTkink » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:55 am

Hello from T and T!
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:44 pm

TandTkink wrote:Hello from T and T!

Welcome! :3
Penetrables comparison: here
Kreature
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:23 pm
Gender: Female
Location: the boot, USA

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Kreature » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:36 pm

As a first time user of any adult toy, choosing the right BD dildo has been a real thinker. Not a challenge per say, as I have some toys in mind. (my sig) But I'm never 100% sure as to who should be my first. Above anything, it must have a tapered head! Bumblehooves, Tyson and Chance, you boys are going to have to wait. :sniffing: I'm also looking for length rather than girth. So, tapered, not too girthy and has length, maybe.....Ika?

I'm also interested in oral. What model is good for oral play?
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
User avatar
DaedraQueen
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:32 pm

Kreature wrote:I'm also interested in oral. What model is good for oral play?


I personally love my small flint for oral, I cant get to the base because of how thick he is but feeling the plates under my tongue is amazing! Im super excited about trying Nox as well once he gets here!

Nova slides easily down my throat and i bought these super easy sticky round disc things (kinda like a suction cup) that i stick on the base and the wall and it stays pretty well i need to find them and take a picture for someone now that i remember but it does get me going as how easy it is to take it!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade


❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Kreature
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:23 pm
Gender: Female
Location: the boot, USA

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Kreature » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:34 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
Kreature wrote:I'm also interested in oral. What model is good for oral play?


I personally love my small flint for oral, I cant get to the base because of how thick he is but feeling the plates under my tongue is amazing! Im super excited about trying Nox as well once he gets here!

Nova slides easily down my throat and i bought these super easy sticky round disc things (kinda like a suction cup) that i stick on the base and the wall and it stays pretty well i need to find them and take a picture for someone now that i remember but it does get me going as how easy it is to take it!


Flint and Nox are good looking toys. Thanks for the input! :widesmile:
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
User avatar
Hoofs_N_Horns
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm
Gender: Male
Location: USA

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Kreature wrote:
I'm also interested in oral. What model is good for oral play?


I went with the obvious choices for oral... medium Gryphon, small rex, small Chance. They didn't disappoint :widesmile: Penetrables are fun to use orally as well.

Most of my toys are too large for oral. Although now that I think about it, there might be a few others I could attempt next time I get my collection out. I just don't want to risk damaging them with my teeth.
Penetrables comparison: here
User avatar
Bye Curiosity
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:15 am
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia
Contact:

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Bye Curiosity » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:47 pm

I don’t want to sound dumb, but What if I have a sex related question? Where do I go to ask away?
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler


See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
User avatar
DaedraQueen
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby DaedraQueen » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:34 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:I don’t want to sound dumb, but What if I have a sex related question? Where do I go to ask away?



I mean you can ask it here or post in the sharing thread I guess whats up, you can always pm if you dont wanna ask on here ^^
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade


❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
User avatar
Bye Curiosity
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:15 am
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia
Contact:

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Bye Curiosity » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:58 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:I don’t want to sound dumb, but What if I have a sex related question? Where do I go to ask away?



I mean you can ask it here or post in the sharing thread I guess whats up, you can always pm if you dont wanna ask on here ^^


No, I don’t mind sharing. It still so new to me and I’m trying to figure stuff out. :widesmile:
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler


See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
User avatar
DaedraQueen
Posts: 868
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:59 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby DaedraQueen » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:07 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:I don’t want to sound dumb, but What if I have a sex related question? Where do I go to ask away?



I mean you can ask it here or post in the sharing thread I guess whats up, you can always pm if you dont wanna ask on here ^^


No, I don’t mind sharing. It still so new to me and I’m trying to figure stuff out. :widesmile:


yup go ahead
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade


❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
User avatar
Bye Curiosity
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:15 am
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia
Contact:

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Bye Curiosity » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:46 am

DaedraQueen wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:

I mean you can ask it here or post in the sharing thread I guess whats up, you can always pm if you dont wanna ask on here ^^


No, I don’t mind sharing. It still so new to me and I’m trying to figure stuff out. :widesmile:


yup go ahead


Alright, I'll start by asking one of the questions I have in mine: What tips can you give me for taking a thick dildo with more ease? My medium/medium Pearce is pretty thick, but I feel I can handle that beast better with practice.

EDIT!!!!!!! I posted my second question in a thread I made about squirting!
Last edited by Bye Curiosity on Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler


See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
User avatar
CakeLurker
Posts: 658
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:35 am

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:48 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:Alright, I'll start by asking one of the questions I have in mine: What tips can you give me for taking a thick dildo with more ease? My medium/medium Pearce is pretty thick, but I feel I can handle that beast better with practice.

I have a Small/firm Pearce, and one suggestion I have is to take the toy slow, but at different angles to get yourself used to the girth.

After inserting it normally (rightside-up while in missionary/on your back), try flipping the toy upside down, put it back in for a little stretch, switch back to normal, switch again, and repeat until you can take more and more of the toy's girth. Just be a little careful with the piercing and don't press it against your walls too much, and if you do, just angle him away from it as much as possible to avoid poking.

By all means, don't thrust with Pearce. Just let him slowly sink in and out between switches. It helps you stretch more, and it keeps the toy from getting dry on all sides. And when you can get most of him in, feel free to switch positions to whatever you want (cowgirl, etc.) but be sure you're comfortable first and not sore or anything. If it takes a lot of effort to move around with him and/or you're still getting accustomed to the stretch, then don't move out of missionary and just keep practicing on your back until you're more experienced with the toy and it becomes easier to use.

And when you get more experienced and used to Pearce, the same technique is good for a quick warm-up. But when you're starting out with Pearce of any size, always take him slow.

Hope this helps! I can't really recommend any training toys for Pearce because I didn't really have anything to train myself with at the time when I first got him, so hopefully someone else has a good toy to recommend to help practice with girth training.
User avatar
Bye Curiosity
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:15 am
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia
Contact:

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Bye Curiosity » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:07 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:Alright, I'll start by asking one of the questions I have in mine: What tips can you give me for taking a thick dildo with more ease? My medium/medium Pearce is pretty thick, but I feel I can handle that beast better with practice.

I have a Small/firm Pearce, and one suggestion I have is to take the toy slow, but at different angles to get yourself used to the girth.

After inserting it normally (rightside-up while in missionary/on your back), try flipping the toy upside down, put it back in for a little stretch, switch back to normal, switch again, and repeat until you can take more and more of the toy's girth. Just be a little careful with the piercing and don't press it against your walls too much, and if you do, just angle him away from it as much as possible to avoid poking.

By all means, don't thrust with Pearce. Just let him slowly sink in and out between switches. It helps you stretch more, and it keeps the toy from getting dry on all sides. And when you can get most of him in, feel free to switch positions to whatever you want (cowgirl, etc.) but be sure you're comfortable first and not sore or anything. If it takes a lot of effort to move around with him and/or you're still getting accustomed to the stretch, then don't move out of missionary and just keep practicing on your back until you're more experienced with the toy and it becomes easier to use.

And when you get more experienced and used to Pearce, the same technique is good for a quick warm-up. But when you're starting out with Pearce of any size, always take him slow.

Hope this helps! I can't really recommend any training toys for Pearce because I didn't really have anything to train myself with at the time when I first got him, so hopefully someone else has a good toy to recommend to help practice with girth training.


Thank you for the tip! I was able to finish off by being on my side with the Prince Albert facing the G Spot area (I think I did more than have the big O, but that’s a question I’ll save for a little later, unless you or anyone wants to know), but I’ll try the missionary trick. Would lube help too? I have some water based (I think they’re for toys, but I’m not sure) for a while, but I’m thinking a thicker lube might help out too.
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler


See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
User avatar
Cynic Dickic
Posts: 184
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:33 am
Gender: Attack Helicopter (Male)
Location: Canada

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Cynic Dickic » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:19 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:Would lube help too? I have some water based (I think they’re for toys, but I’m not sure) for a while, but I’m thinking a thicker lube might help out too.

Are you saying that thus far you've only been using Pearce with water based lube, or none at all? Lube always helps, especially when it's a toy as girthy as Pearce, but I can't really say on other kinds of lube as I've been sticking to water-based so far since it's safer for the toys.

Water based is what's reccomended for silicone toys like BD's, silicone lube can do some serious damage and I'm not too sure about other kinds.

Anyways, it will definetely help but I don't know if it will be efficient. I've heard that smooth toys like Pearce have a habit of squeegee-ing lube off and into whatever orifice it's inserted in, but that might be more true for anal than vaginal since the anus is very tight and on untextured toys like Pearce there are no ridges or creases for the lube to hang on to.
User avatar
CakeLurker
Posts: 658
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:35 am

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby CakeLurker » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:Thank you for the tip! I was able to finish off by being on my side with the Prince Albert facing the G Spot area (I think I did more than have the big O, but that’s a question I’ll save for a little later, unless you or anyone wants to know), but I’ll try the missionary trick. Would lube help too? I have some water based (I think they’re for toys, but I’m not sure) for a while, but I’m thinking a thicker lube might help out too.

I haven't really used any lube other than coconut oil, which does help with girth especially for the middle of the shaft but I only used it a couple of times since I just don't like using lube in general lol. Haven't used any lube for more than a year now either, so I don't really know what to recommend and coconut oil isn't really that thick anyway. EDIT: wouldn't recommend coconut oil either.

If you do ever get some lube, just put it on the upper-middle to middle part of the shaft as that's where most of the stretching is (and also where it can easily get dry). I wouldn't worry about the lower shaft since lube tends to drip down anyway (or just ends up there because... sticky hands lol).

And can partially confirm what Cynic says: I have no idea how Pearce works for anal but can partially confirm that lube doesn't really "cling" onto the shaft that well (it does for the head region though) and often drips further down the toy or comes off in the vagina. I remember having to reapply coconut oil at least once, but like I said it was a long time ago.

But definitely keep the jar/bottle of lube you have nearby just in case.
Last edited by CakeLurker on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Bye Curiosity
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:15 am
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia
Contact:

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Bye Curiosity » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:47 pm

Cynic Dickic wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:Would lube help too? I have some water based (I think they’re for toys, but I’m not sure) for a while, but I’m thinking a thicker lube might help out too.

Are you saying that thus far you've only been using Pearce with water based lube, or none at all? Lube always helps, especially when it's a toy as girthy as Pearce, but I can't really say on other kinds of lube as I've been sticking to water-based so far since it's safer for the toys.

Water based is what's reccomended for silicone toys like BD's, silicone lube can do some serious damage and I'm not too sure about other kinds.

Anyways, it will definetely help but I don't know if it will be efficient. I've heard that smooth toys like Pearce have a habit of squeegee-ing lube off and into whatever orifice it's inserted in, but that might be more true for anal than vaginal since the anus is very tight and on untextured toys like Pearce there are no ridges or creases for the lube to hang on to.


I started off using the wetness that I produced, but when I feared it wasn’t enough, I used the water based lube that I’ve hard lying around. I don’t know if it’s because it’s old or too weak, I felt little difference using it. I know about the two types of lube and I stick strictly to water based lube for all my toys. I’ve read on here Sliquid Sassy is a good water based lube that’s on the thick side. It’s for anal, but I also read its good for vaginal use too.
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler


See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
User avatar
Bye Curiosity
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:15 am
Gender: Female
Location: West Virginia
Contact:

Re: The Newbie help thread

Postby Bye Curiosity » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:53 pm

CakeLurker wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:Thank you for the tip! I was able to finish off by being on my side with the Prince Albert facing the G Spot area (I think I did more than have the big O, but that’s a question I’ll save for a little later, unless you or anyone wants to know), but I’ll try the missionary trick. Would lube help too? I have some water based (I think they’re for toys, but I’m not sure) for a while, but I’m thinking a thicker lube might help out too.

I haven't really used any lube other than coconut oil, which does help with girth especially for the middle of the shaft but I only used it a couple of times since I just don't like using lube in general lol. Haven't used any lube for more than a year now either, so I don't really know what to recommend and coconut oil isn't really that thick anyway.

If you do ever get some lube, just put it on the upper-middle to middle part of the shaft as that's where most of the stretching is (and also where it can easily get dry). I wouldn't worry about the lower shaft since lube tends to drip down anyway (or just ends up there because... sticky hands lol).

And can partially confirm what Cynic says: I have no idea how Pearce works for anal but can partially confirm that lube doesn't really "cling" onto the shaft that well (it does for the head region though) and often drips further down the toy or comes off in the vagina. I remember having to reapply coconut oil at least once, but like I said it was a long time ago.

But definitely keep the jar/bottle of lube you have nearby just in case.


I’ve heard about using coconut oil before. My one issue is is it really good and safe to use for lube?
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler


See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:

Return to “New User Central”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests