Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Drazard

Re: Fantasy Toy Banter (Other non-BD Sites)

Postby Drazard » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:42 pm

Got my EE Black Friday order in today. :buddy: Naff photos because my camera setting were wayyyyy off - I'll get some better ones tomorrow if I get a chance.

The Orca is a small in-stock that I got for an absolute steal, whilst the Elephant's a medium Super Surprise based on Monster Hunter's Deviljho.

vfd-fv.png
gfrsdvv.png

The Elephant's colours don't show very well in my pic, but it's an excellent mix of light red (which I think is UV reactive, based on the sticker that was on the baggie it came in!), dark red and black on the shaft, whilst the base is the perfect shade of Deviljho green with bright red 'scars' like the monster. :buddy: Very happy with both toys!
Manatease

Postby Manatease » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:45 pm

Oh that’s so cool! Always need more monhun toys!
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:37 pm

Drazard wrote: :words:

Damn those turned out amazing.

I have had two super surprise toys from EE with no reference and both turned out really good, well in my opinion. I have to give EE props for their surprise options.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:51 pm

Drazard wrote:Got my EE Black Friday order in today. :buddy: Naff photos because my camera setting were wayyyyy off - I'll get some better ones tomorrow if I get a chance.

The Orca is a small in-stock that I got for an absolute steal, whilst the Elephant's a medium Super Surprise based on Monster Hunter's Deviljho.

vfd-fv.png
gfrsdvv.png

The Elephant's colours don't show very well in my pic, but it's an excellent mix of light red (which I think is UV reactive, based on the sticker that was on the baggie it came in!), dark red and black on the shaft, whilst the base is the perfect shade of Deviljho green with bright red 'scars' like the monster. :buddy: Very happy with both toys!

Whoa, that Elephant is stunning! Makes me wish I had ordered one during the BF sale :doh: Guess I need to find a character to provide as reference if I ever get another surprise toy from them. Also don't see the point of ordering a deluxe surprise, if they do that much for a super surprise.
Penetrables comparison: here
Drazard

Postby Drazard » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:01 pm

Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:

Whoa, that Elephant is stunning! Makes me wish I had ordered one during the BF sale :doh: Guess I need to find a character to provide as reference if I ever get another surprise toy from them. Also don't see the point of ordering a deluxe surprise, if they do that much for a super surprise.

It came out great, I'm really pleased with it. :widesmile: I've been happy with almost all my surprise toys from EE (and the one I wasn't fond of was totally down to me getting a surprise option despite having set ideas how I wanted the toy to look :x ). Their super surprise option is great as long as you're into matte colours and not bothered about fancy pigments like metallics/GITD; seems like the techniques they're willing to use for the actual pouring across the two methods doesn't vary much. I've always used character inspo for my surprise pours from them and it's worked out pretty great (I'll still rave about my Darth Maul super surprise Orc to any fool who'll listen). I hope you get something you like if you decide to go for a surprise with EE again in future! :)
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:49 pm

What’s the general opinion on EEs Trojan horse? I’m thinking I might prefer a large Trojan over a medium chance but I haven’t heard that model talked about too much
NeoVervaine

Postby NeoVervaine » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:43 pm

My XXXL Boss Hogg and Seahorse came today and I'll have a picture of my Seahorse tomorrow because the green fade they did was amazing. I can't wait to put the two of them to use!
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:58 pm

Drazard wrote:
Hoofs_N_Horns wrote:

It came out great, I'm really pleased with it. :widesmile: I've been happy with almost all my surprise toys from EE (and the one I wasn't fond of was totally down to me getting a surprise option despite having set ideas how I wanted the toy to look :x ). Their super surprise option is great as long as you're into matte colours and not bothered about fancy pigments like metallics/GITD; seems like the techniques they're willing to use for the actual pouring across the two methods doesn't vary much. I've always used character inspo for my surprise pours from them and it's worked out pretty great (I'll still rave about my Darth Maul super surprise Orc to any fool who'll listen). I hope you get something you like if you decide to go for a surprise with EE again in future! :)

Those are really nice toys ! :excited: I also think there is not much differences between super and deluxe options. I think they say on their surprise info that super just uses plain colors and deluxe just adds some glow or pearlescent pigments. I think I will go for super surprise the next time I order anything from them.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:53 pm

NeoVervaine wrote:My XXXL Boss Hogg and Seahorse came today and I'll have a picture of my Seahorse tomorrow because the green fade they did was amazing. I can't wait to put the two of them to use!

cool i cant wait to see it. Both of them are amazing toys to just look at.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Hoofs_N_Horns

Postby Hoofs_N_Horns » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:51 pm

JackalJames wrote:What’s the general opinion on EEs Trojan horse? I’m thinking I might prefer a large Trojan over a medium chance but I haven’t heard that model talked about too much

Today is your lucky day. Someone else asked for a comparison between large Trojan Horse and medium Chance :3

I put photos over in the comparison topic: viewtopic.php?p=1250997#p1250997

As you can see, the Trojan Horse is stouter but the head is widely flared so it's actually closer to the flared medium Chance. The Trojan Horse also has very pronounced textures around the head and along the shaft. I got mine in firm and it's rather intense but I love it :D I prefer the flare shape on the Trojan Horse. The downside for me is it lacks the length of bigger equines like the large Chance. When it comes to pleasure he's second to none. Of course I love a rough hard ride so take that into consideration :3

EE can do some wonderful details on this model too. Mine was a deluxe surprise with a steampunk reference.
Penetrables comparison: here
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:59 am

JackalJames wrote:What’s the general opinion on EEs Trojan horse? I’m thinking I might prefer a large Trojan over a medium chance but I haven’t heard that model talked about too much

I had one but sold it; it's a model that runs a bit small. I got a medium; it was so small that I thought they had sent me a small by mistake. I would definitely go with a large size if it's between that or a medium Chance.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
JackalJames

Postby JackalJames » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:04 am

I had one but sold it; it's a model that runs a bit small. I got a medium; it was so small that I thought they had sent me a small by mistake. I would definitely go with a large size if it's between that or a medium Chance.

Yeah I noticed it ran really small, glad I’m not the only one who thinks the large is comparable to BDs medium

Today is your lucky day. Someone else asked for a comparison between large Trojan Horse and medium Chance :3

I put photos over in the comparison topic: viewtopic.php?p=1250997#p1250997

As you can see, the Trojan Horse is stouter but the head is widely flared so it's actually closer to the flared medium Chance. The Trojan Horse also has very pronounced textures around the head and along the shaft. I got mine in firm and it's rather intense but I love it :D I prefer the flare shape on the Trojan Horse. The downside for me is it lacks the length of bigger equines like the large Chance. When it comes to pleasure he's second to none. Of course I love a rough hard ride so take that into consideration :3

EE can do some wonderful details on this model too. Mine was a deluxe surprise with a steampunk reference.

That’s a beautiful looking robo horse! This is actually very useful, one of my biggest meh factors about medium chance is it’s so long and kinda thin, the Trojan being shorter and thicker is definitely more appealing. And I really like texture so I’m glad to hear it has a lot of noticeable texture on the head and shaft.
Thank you both for the response!
Fugletid

Postby Fugletid » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:24 pm

It’s one of my favorite toys! I have a large in soft and yeah, it runs a bit small, though the large is perfect for me (and at least it’s not priced like it wasn’t smol *coughlikeBDcough*). I don’t notice much in the way of texture but I find it to be a nice ratio of girth:length given that I use it vaginally (FtM here too). I prefer being able to hilt my toys and lorge Trojan is just the right length for me to barely do so. It’s also not too large to thrust with or too small to ride. It’s a tad difficult to get in at first in soft, but then quite comfortable and the structural integrity is fine once in.
I do toy sculpts! Sculptor of the XCA Spadix and base concept for the PFC Elva. Oh and also needlefelt! <3

Selling: Not much right now, but a bunch of M-sized chest binders!

PM me about joining the fantasy toy discord! We're friendly and low-drama! :widesmile:
NeoVervaine

Postby NeoVervaine » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:50 am

Here's my Seahorse in his full glory.
Attachments
Incadescent.jpg
Incadescent.jpg (26.79 KiB) Viewed 1413 times
Natural.jpg
Natural.jpg (26.73 KiB) Viewed 1413 times
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:13 am

NeoVervaine wrote:Here's my Seahorse in his full glory.

But that's a split, not a fade :mystery: pretty color btw
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:54 am

THAT'S A BIG DICK! :bugeyed:
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:11 pm

That turned out great.

Slaanesh wrote:THAT'S A BIG DICK! :bugeyed:

Its a lot bigger than you think. You truly have to see it to comprehend its massiveness. :laugh: I have said it many times now, the XXXL Seahorse is a monster.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
NeoVervaine

Postby NeoVervaine » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:29 pm

KnotyDes wrote:Its a lot bigger than you think. You truly have to see it to comprehend its massiveness. :laugh: I have said it many times now, the XXXL Seahorse is a monster.

The Seahorse is mostly fine, I'll have fun regardless. The max size Boss Hogg though... may have been too ambitious.
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:39 pm

Anyone got any general ideas about color inspirations for a Small EE Elephant? I'm planning on ordering a deluxe surprise soon and just can't figure out what I want.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:46 pm

I want one! :excited: Not that I could probably use it mind you. XD
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.

Return to “General Discussion”