/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
DaedraQueen

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:55 pm

Vitani wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
Vitani wrote:
thanks! :smile:

What are you selling?

Taking offers on everything in my profile, BESIDES my Eldens and my Spritz (in case the interest eventually returns)
Can take new pics with a date for proof if an offer is made.

Whats the karabos?
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:56 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
Vitani wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
What are you selling?

Taking offers on everything in my profile, BESIDES my Eldens and my Spritz (in case the interest eventually returns)

Whats the karabos?

Colorwise?

natural.
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:58 pm

Vitani wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
Vitani wrote:

Whats the karabos?

Colorwise?

natural.

Oh is it a BD? Also could i see your Cockatrice?
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Vitani

Postby Vitani » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:07 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
Vitani wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
Whats the karabos?

Colorwise?

natural.

Oh is it a BD? Also could i see your Cockatrice?

Karbos is a BD toy ... Xar is the name.
And my Cockatrice is regal alpha. PM me, and I'll get pics of each tomorrow. I'm gunna head to bed for now :smile:
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:24 am

Vitani wrote:Hey.

What's good?

I haven't touched my toys really at all since I left the forum/lost interest so uh...anyone wanna buy one off me?

Pm sent :3
UKbd

Postby UKbd » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:57 am

My apologies if this isn't the right place for this question, but can anyone see the valentine's colours on any of BD's product pages?

I've submitted a support ticket, and I'm sure I'm being stupid and overlooking something obvious but it's been a couple of days so I thought I'd ask your good selves :)
Large Chance Unflared
Large Winston's Tail
Medium Austin
Medium Bumblehooves
Medium Chance Unflared
Medium Mystic
Medium Nox
Small Fenrir
Small Flint
Small Nox
One-size Hunter
One-size Kage
Lil' Vibe Cockatrice
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:12 am

UKbd wrote:My apologies if this isn't the right place for this question, but can anyone see the valentine's colours on any of BD's product pages?

I've submitted a support ticket, and I'm sure I'm being stupid and overlooking something obvious but it's been a couple of days so I thought I'd ask your good selves :)

Works for me.

Cherry Cordial, Cherry Red, Blossom Pink, Dark Chocolate all there in the color picker.

valentine.png
Last edited by TheOtherDude on Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
LittleRedVixen

Postby LittleRedVixen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:12 am

UKbd wrote:My apologies if this isn't the right place for this question, but can anyone see the valentine's colours on any of BD's product pages?

I can see them just fine. There in between the other colors so maybe that's the problem? Other than that i don't have a clue what could be wrong.
"Does running out of f*cks count as cardio?"

ImageImage
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:30 am

Which toys are you looking at? While all colors should appear, the Cherry Cordial marble may not for toys who don't support marbles. Though sometimes it will appear but have a lock icon on it if you selected a certain size or feature before seeing it (example: Mini Kona or any toy with split firmness).
UKbd

Postby UKbd » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:44 am

Aaaaaah I seeeee, I was expecting Cherry Cordial to be much pinker. I knew you'd be able to point me in the right direction. Thank you all!
Large Chance Unflared
Large Winston's Tail
Medium Austin
Medium Bumblehooves
Medium Chance Unflared
Medium Mystic
Medium Nox
Small Fenrir
Small Flint
Small Nox
One-size Hunter
One-size Kage
Lil' Vibe Cockatrice
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:43 am

Just took a look at how much all steps from my small Bumblehooves up to the XL would cost... well, if the secondhands are available again I might try to trade some, definately cheaper than new ^^
But how high is the chance that someone from within germany is trading one :eyeroll:
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:30 am

On my "Ehhh maybe?" list are

Hanns
Kelvin (really curious about this one actually)
Ika

Anyone have any opinion on these three? Like...can you feel the ridges on Kelvin? If I go for an Ika I'd get it in extra soft (yeah I'm a monster lol) but firmness aside, can you feel the sucker pads? And overall what's Hanns feel like? *

*Anal or vaginal reviews, hell even oral are fine, I don't really care lol, I've seen some reviews but anyone have a say on here that hasn't made a review?
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:36 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Just took a look at how much all steps from my small Bumblehooves up to the XL would cost... well, if the secondhands are available again I might try to trade some, definately cheaper than new ^^
But how high is the chance that someone from within germany is trading one :eyeroll:

Yeah you got some training to do. :laugh: get a tail of ika, that might make things easy. I see you have a xl roland if you don't have any issues knotting that, Clayton might work. Its a intense toy but at least that makes training with it fun. As long as you take it slow with the toy its not rough at all, plus the taper on the toy is fantastic.

If you want my opinion on any XLs I'd be glad to help.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:37 pm

Phelvia wrote:On my "Ehhh maybe?" list are

Hanns
Kelvin (really curious about this one actually)
Ika

Anyone have any opinion on these three? Like...can you feel the ridges on Kelvin? If I go for an Ika I'd get it in extra soft (yeah I'm a monster lol) but firmness aside, can you feel the sucker pads? And overall what's Hanns feel like? *

*Anal or vaginal reviews, hell even oral are fine, I don't really care lol, I've seen some reviews but anyone have a say on here that hasn't made a review?

I have a Hanns review: https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46687

I thought I had a Kelvin review, too, but couldn't find it. I have 3 Kelvins, medium - XL, though I suppose the XL doesn't count since I can only take the head. I couldn't feel the ridges on the medium or the large; the knot doesn't tie. The "knot" is more like a little swell and sits just inside your entrance if you push on the base to keep it there. You can't really get it in. If you have really, really good muscle control and can get it just inside, you can probably clamp down on it and keep it in but, eh, it doesn't feel like anything. My husband didn't care for Kelvin, either.

Never had Ika but I think it just looks uncomfortable for vaginal play.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Anyone have tried to contact CS lately about customizing options?
I assumed the CS guys handling shipping and other general stuff would still be swamped, but for this topic? As far as I thought I knew only Elise and other higher-ups were working on those tickets.

Ticketed yesterday around noon their time, still waiting for an answer - which might still be in the ordinary even though I've never waited this long for a ticket on this very topic -, but what made me post this question is the fact that throughout their usual active time, the little chat popup clicky in the bottom right corner on the site said CS was not available and you should ticket instead - and today the same again...

► Show Spoiler
blushingkitten

Postby blushingkitten » Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:43 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Anyone have tried to contact CS lately about customizing options?
I assumed the CS guys handling shipping and other general stuff would still be swamped, but for this topic? As far as I thought I knew only Elise and other higher-ups were working on those tickets.

Ticketed yesterday around noon their time, still waiting for an answer - which might still be in the ordinary even though I've never waited this long for a ticket on this very topic -, but what made me post this question is the fact that throughout their usual active time, the little chat popup clicky in the bottom right corner on the site said CS was not available and you should ticket instead - and today the same again...

I have one ticket (that is not custom colors related) that I've yet to receive a response to even after about a week. However, yesterday I asked a question about the price of a certain color and received a reply I think later in the day. It was a super simple question though, so maybe that's why it was faster? I'm not sure.

I'm assuming they're a bit bogged down from the year in review and all the promotions that have been going on, so they probably haven't had a chance to hop on chat.
New Discord server for the discussion of toys with a moderated secondhand section. Silicone Soirée
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:21 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Anyone have tried to contact CS lately about customizing options?

Last week I placed an order and then requested help changing to custom colors. I got an email reply the next day. I wonder if live help is not standard anymore (?)

If a week went by without a reply from CS, even a simple "we got your email, we will reply later" then I would ask again.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:44 pm

I've actually not seen the live help thing on anymore, even during business hours, it's non-functional. I wonder if they've decided to do away with it for whatever reason?

Anyhow, I contacted them about a custom Chance and colours and stuff; they got back to me wihtin 24 hours. If you just sent it yesterday, I wouldn't worry about it yet.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:52 pm

Thanks for the reports everyone.
Looks like a case of the "situation normal, all fucked up" sort then :P

Just hope I can get everything settled before the EUR/USD rate takes a heavy dip again...

► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:12 pm

When is the best time to put in a custom order? Are there any other holidays besides the winter ones that cause a backlog or no?

I'd imagine that spring would be the best but now I'm not sure.

Return to “General Discussion”