/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
stuck-on-the-knot1

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:54 pm

CakeLurker wrote:When is the best time to put in a custom order? Are there any other holidays besides the winter ones that cause a backlog or no?

I'd imagine that spring would be the best but now I'm not sure.

Well I would wait until after Valentine's day at least but you SHOULD be in the clear after that!
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:06 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
CakeLurker wrote:When is the best time to put in a custom order? Are there any other holidays besides the winter ones that cause a backlog or no?

I'd imagine that spring would be the best but now I'm not sure.

Well I would wait until after Valentine's day at least but you SHOULD be in the clear after that!

Sweet, thank you! :widesmile: Just wasn't sure if there were other high peak times to avoid.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:26 pm

If you want a toy ASAP, then the best time to put an order in is yesterday (or now). It doesn't make sense to wait another month for a 'slow' period, before putting your order in. Your order today will still be in front of the line, ahead of the orders made in March/April.

Unless it's too stressful to have a long waiting period...(?) Otherwise I would put the order in sooner, and kinda "forget" you made it. Then "remember" in a month.
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:16 am

Grimly Fiendish wrote:If you want a toy ASAP, then the best time to put an order in is yesterday (or now). It doesn't make sense to wait another month for a 'slow' period, before putting your order in. Your order today will still be in front of the line, ahead of the orders made in March/April.

Unless it's too stressful to have a long waiting period...(?) Otherwise I would put the order in sooner, and kinda "forget" you made it. Then "remember" in a month.

Yeaaah, my thoughts exactly. If you're gonna "wait" for a slow period, why not... have a toy order being processed while you wait. :stick:
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:15 am

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Phelvia wrote:On my "Ehhh maybe?" list are

Hanns
Kelvin (really curious about this one actually)
Ika

Anyone have any opinion on these three? Like...can you feel the ridges on Kelvin? If I go for an Ika I'd get it in extra soft (yeah I'm a monster lol) but firmness aside, can you feel the sucker pads? And overall what's Hanns feel like? *

*Anal or vaginal reviews, hell even oral are fine, I don't really care lol, I've seen some reviews but anyone have a say on here that hasn't made a review?

I have a Hanns review: https://forums.bad-dragon.com/viewtopic.php?f=109&t=46687

I thought I had a Kelvin review, too, but couldn't find it. I have 3 Kelvins, medium - XL, though I suppose the XL doesn't count since I can only take the head. I couldn't feel the ridges on the medium or the large; the knot doesn't tie. The "knot" is more like a little swell and sits just inside your entrance if you push on the base to keep it there. You can't really get it in. If you have really, really good muscle control and can get it just inside, you can probably clamp down on it and keep it in but, eh, it doesn't feel like anything. My husband didn't care for Kelvin, either.

Never had Ika but I think it just looks uncomfortable for vaginal play.

Thank you!
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:25 am

Phelvia wrote:On my "Ehhh maybe?" list are

Hanns
Kelvin (really curious about this one actually)
Ika

Anyone have any opinion on these three? Like...can you feel the ridges on Kelvin? If I go for an Ika I'd get it in extra soft (yeah I'm a monster lol) but firmness aside, can you feel the sucker pads? And overall what's Hanns feel like? *

*Anal or vaginal reviews, hell even oral are fine, I don't really care lol, I've seen some reviews but anyone have a say on here that hasn't made a review?

My friend had a small Kelvin that he loooooved for vaginal use
Said the ridges were pretty good and so was the shape of the head

I have a small 5 ika, and honestly the really skinny tip kinda hurts me cuz I think I'm just imagining it somehow stabbing me hahaha. If it started out a little fatter or rounded I don't think I'd have that effect

It def seems like more of an anal toy
PM me! Image
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:36 pm

Anyone knows if a medium Bumblehooves in soft is still firm enough for anal? Guess it should be but I wanted to hear others opinion.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:03 pm

MAGIC!

MAGIC.png
MAGIC.png (3.88 KiB) Viewed 1417 times
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:34 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Anyone knows if a medium Bumblehooves in soft is still firm enough for anal? Guess it should be but I wanted to hear others opinion.

I think it is, I have a medium bumblehooves in soft. Its also a thicker toy so it kinda feels like just a little softer medium.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:03 pm

The BD transportation thread has vanished or am I bad at looming?
My collection
► Show Spoiler
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:40 pm

i think i posted here earlier about getting a masturbater and someone recommended that putting a vibrator will increase stim use if the toy, has anyone else with a vag tried the Dragons muzzle before? how much did you get out of it?
I really like the idea of him 'eating me out' but idk if it would be worth it,
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:06 pm

meatloaf wrote:i think i posted here earlier about getting a masturbater and someone recommended that putting a vibrator will increase stim use if the toy, has anyone else with a vag tried the Dragons muzzle before? how much did you get out of it?

That was me. I had to do a forum search to find the original post and found out the vibe was used with a Werewolf's Muzzle, and the vibe actually was stuck in the mouth and not in the toy's back hole. Whoops.

Found it in Session's Lounge: [x]

Dunno how it'll work for toys other than werewolf/david's muzzle though.
Villie

Postby Villie » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:11 pm

meatloaf wrote:i think i posted here earlier about getting a masturbater and someone recommended that putting a vibrator will increase stim use if the toy, has anyone else with a vag tried the Dragons muzzle before? how much did you get out of it?

I've heard someone doing the vibrator trick with a davids muzzle and really enjoying it, so I'd imagine it'd be rather similar with the dragon muzzle!

I plan on getting a dragon muzzle soon...
PM me! Image
Darkenedstar14

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:44 pm

Villie wrote:

I've heard someone doing the vibrator trick with a davids muzzle and really enjoying it, so I'd imagine it'd be rather similar with the dragon muzzle!

Vibrators in general increase stimulus on anything, so I image any of the penatrables will work. Hell they certainly work on the dicks if you position it just right! :scheming:
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
meatloaf

Postby meatloaf » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:50 pm

Darkenedstar14 wrote:
Villie wrote:

Vibrators in general increase stimulus on anything, so I image any of the penatrables will work. Hell they certainly work on the dicks if you position it just right! :scheming:

i have a vibrating cockring i use on my larger toys, works really well with my medium flared chance !
imjust curious about the masturbaters
:misc11: GIRTH-O-HOLIC :misc12:

WTB:
Bruce

Mr Hankeys:
Medium El rey in tan with balls

Msg me if you see any of my toys that may interest you for future sale reference :0 )
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:59 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:BD: Let's put our logo on everything and completely bar sales to an entire country because of counterfeits!
BD: Also lets put a rough 3d model viewer in which multiple people can rip rough 3D models of all of our toys straight from our website!
:eyeroll:

Hasnt the BD site had the 3d model option for a few months now?? Seems a bit late to be grouching about it?
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:51 pm

Phelvia wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Anyone knows if a medium Bumblehooves in soft is still firm enough for anal? Guess it should be but I wanted to hear others opinion.

I think it is, I have a medium bumblehooves in soft. Its also a thicker toy so it kinda feels like just a little softer medium.

Thanks for the reply, I will consider it.
I already thought the thickness would make up for that but since I have a medium/medium Chance which already is kinda floppy to insert I wanted to confirm how soft would work
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:58 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:BD: Let's put our logo on everything and completely bar sales to an entire country because of counterfeits!
BD: Also lets put a rough 3d model viewer in which multiple people can rip rough 3D models of all of our toys straight from our website!

It's probably easier to make a counterfeit from a direct mold of an existing toy, than it is to convert a 3D thumbnail into an object ready to reproduce, then making a mold, then a counterfeit.

The customer/sales benefit of the BD 3D modeler might outweigh the risks of design knockoffs.

Also, I think BD doesn't ship to some countries because of obscenity laws, and for some other countries because of package theft/lack of tracking. Not just the risk of design theft.
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:17 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:

It's probably easier to make a counterfeit from a direct mold of an existing toy, than it is to convert a 3D thumbnail into an object ready to reproduce, then making a mold, then a counterfeit.

Also, I think BD doesn't ship to some countries because of obscenity laws, and for some other countries because of package theft/lack of tracking.

A couple of folks on BD's reddit page with throwaway accounts have posted the 3d thumbnails on the net a couple of times. Some to make mods on existing toys, and another person, on the front page no less, just finished 3d printing a buncha toys in plastic(?) to get a feel for the sizes. Everyone on that post though, is joking around that op illegally downloaded dildoes off of the internet

I mean I know its naive and all, but what's stopping them from doing so, other than their conscience...? If that doesn't stop them, and the later post pictures of 3d printed silicone counterfit toys, would bd track their ip address and sue them for making them? :<
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:49 pm

There are probably some important and technical steps in between having a 3D thumbnail, and turning that into a toy. Having a 3D thumbnail might save you a day's time in 3D modeling, I'd guess. It doesn't mean you can print a useable model to make a mold from. It's missing too much data to make a smooth and useable print, I'd guess.

I don't have enough experience with 3D modeling (and no experience with 3D printing) to be certain, but I believe your concern is a little bit unwarranted. If you have the ability to turn a model into a reproducible toy, you probably don't need a 3D thumbnail that badly, to get started. Anybody with advanced 3D modeling skills can probably make a pretty good 3D model of most toys already. People without advanced 3D modeling skills probably can't do much with the models BD posted.

I could be wrong... anybody with 3D modeling and printing experience who can make a comment?

Return to “General Discussion”