/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Villie

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Villie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:56 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:I loved portside. He felt amazing. But my god he gave me microtears or something every time, and my vagina hurt (and not the "good fuck/stretch" kind) and almost even stung every time I used him :/

If they ever made a slightly smaller version of him or bruce I'd absolutely get one.

Got a smaller Bruce or portside sounds perfect :excited:

The beta shark is definitely smaller than Bruce but like.... wwaaay smaller.
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:21 am

Unrelated: I just looked at the measurements of Small Scorn and HOLY COW that's a lot of girth for a 4" toy. I'm surprised it hasn't been resized to a mini yet but then again we do have 4-incher smalls before. And even shorter minis if you take Diego into account.

Not complaining, but was just surprised this morning. Also since were getting shorter toys, do you think we'll ever get the option to add vibe holes as a custom feature? Or is it still infeasible?

I can't remember the exact measurement of the lil vibes (and can't check atm because im in class) but if minis are getting closer to that size range, we might as well have it as a custom feature. Would be interesting and exciting to have it. :nomnom:
Villie

Postby Villie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:02 pm

CakeLurker wrote:Unrelated: I just looked at the measurements of Small Scorn and HOLY COW that's a lot of girth for a 4" toy. I'm surprised it hasn't been resized to a mini yet but then again we do have 4-incher smalls before. And even shorter minis if you take Diego into account.

Not complaining, but was just surprised this morning. Also since were getting shorter toys, do you think we'll ever get the option to add vibe holes as a custom feature? Or is it still infeasible?

I can't remember the exact measurement of the lil vibes (and can't check atm because im in class) but if minis are getting closer to that size range, we might as well have it as a custom feature. Would be interesting and exciting to have it. :nomnom:

Other companies put vibe slots in on toys that are mediums or even larger, so I don't think size is overly the concern hrmm. I mean, yeah youd barely feel that puny weak little bad dragon brand bullet vibe in a larger toy haha, but with a different brand bullet vibe you're golden :widesmile: (tango, sensuelle?)

I assume they don't offer the option since the bullet vibe they sell would only really be felt well on tiny toys, and some tiny toys might be too narrow for a slot, or would have to be in extra firm to handle the slot at their small size. (If the surrounding silicone isnt thick or firm enough, it'll kinda collapse in on itself when being used with the vibe out)
seeking: SBF medium yuri, EA neo
selling: a bunch on DM & DH
PM me! Image
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:46 pm

ahhhhhhh! i love the new mardi gras colors!!!!
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:50 pm

My first thought was why was there an announcement on Thursday. Then I looked at the date.

I really like the carnival color. And we actually can see the picture of the toy with the color pretty well this time!
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:54 pm

They both look pretty sweet.

But the new zodiac cusp marble absolutely kills it. The toys in that promo pic really look gorgeous.
I could probably still change my order, but I don't really want to drop any of the colorations I've already settled for :(
Maybe in a future order...
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:54 pm

You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
Niah

Postby Niah » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:05 pm

lizardbreath wrote:Image

I'm am half-tempted to change my Guardian from Shogaru to one of those since the price of the color wouldn't be any different, but I think I'll keep my Shogaru selection.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:18 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:They both look pretty sweet.

But the new zodiac cusp marble absolutely kills it. The toys in that promo pic really look gorgeous.
I could probably still change my order, but I don't really want to drop any of the colorations I've already settled for :(
Maybe in a future order...

What else do you have on your wishlist?
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:25 pm

Well right now nothing that would qualify.
But if they release a new penetrable model I like... I think this marble would look good on a penetrable

► Show Spoiler
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:29 pm

Mann sensativity just makes me wanna get that on a pretzal!
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:33 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:Well right now nothing that would qualify.
But if they release a new penetrable model I like... I think this marble would look good on a penetrable

I actually want to see another penetrable soon, hoping for one next release actually. I can't use em but if the model appeals to me (dragon muzzles, Janine or JT) I'd buy it for aesthetics...and to squish.

I wanna see an avian penetrable still personally. What would you want for the next one?
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:42 pm

With this kind of stuff, I'd usually say I can only tell you when I see it.

Can merely say what I don't want to see - simple, comic-like designs, like Diego and Sugar Star, and overly vanilla ones like Lana/Sofia. And I'm not in the market for another bumhole either. Avian sounds interesting, but ultimately I'd really have to see the finished product before I can say yay or nay.

Regarding muzzles, I'm torn. They look good but I hear horror stories about them tearing really easily, and I've made horrible experiences in that area already with my Hazel. I don't want another $100+ torn-to-shreds paperweight. Might not be an issue for you if you're just squishing or fingering them.

► Show Spoiler
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:55 pm

TheOtherDude wrote:With this kind of stuff, I'd usually say I can only tell you when I see it.

Can merely say what I don't want to see - simple, comic-like designs, like Diego and Sugar Star, and overly vanilla ones like Lana/Sofia. And I'm not in the market for another bumhole either. Avian sounds interesting, but ultimately I'd really have to see the finished product before I can say yay or nay.

Regarding muzzles, I'm torn. They look good but I hear horror stories about them tearing really easily, and I've made horrible experiences in that area already with my Hazel. I don't want another $100+ torn-to-shreds paperweight. Might not be an issue for you if you're just squishing or fingering them.

I just remember there was an avian themed one in the labs for ages...
Found it: https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/338
Of course the chance of it happening is slim but eh, Vergance/dexter took 3 years so I guess anything is possible.

But yeah, definitely with you on wanting more of a..."wow" design. (Also would be cool if they revamped the more prone to tearing penetrables. I fuss over marks or nicks when I know the toy comes with them. Getting a brand new toy and it tearing...is disheartening to say the least :unamused: )
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:10 pm

I lived in New Orleans for 7 months so I got to experience Mardi Gras. And some idiots on the floats would literally fast ball a pack of beads at the crowd. People getting beaned left and right. Some people would snatch beads out of from some of the kids. My god... these are like, worth 3 cents... what is wrong with you?
Anyway I had hundreds of beads (I didn't steal) but gave most of them away to a club owner... probably should ask for them back, she's not using them.

The colors... really not for me. For shirts and beads and stuff it's fine... but on a toy, looks messy. I do like sensitivity though. Purple is my second fav color. But no toys I want... seems to be a lack of new toys lately.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:14 pm

I don't think it's possible to fix Hazel without her looking like a totally different toy afterwards. It's simply the shape of the entrance. The one thing about her that originally got me, and the one thing on her that's defective by design.

That labs toy... nah, unless they heavily rework it. This one definitely has too many small details on the entrance to look good in my eyes, and absolutely zero details on the sleeve which I also find kind of bland. Details too symmetrical and uniform as well. The general direction it's going looks interesting though.

► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:39 pm

OH NO I love Sensitivity and Carnival but I'm broke..........

Edit: Trying to decide what I want to get each color on in the future when I have money.

I'm tempted to get a medium 5 Terra in Carnival to replace the medium 3 Terra I have now...

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:44 pm

Ok...I don't want to start anything with this but...

I don't go on my computer much so if it's on my phone I must've missed it. On Bad-Dragon's updated website there's a link to their dead blog...like the last post was February 2016. But...for what purpose? It came out during the fallout promotion and then got dropped...and yet we can't get a forum link there? If someone else pointed this out, sorry >_> It's just weird that they have a dead blog link but the forums are slowly dying and a link to it could help make it more lively again
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:49 pm

Yeah I pointed out that opportunity in the new website thread like right after they launched it. Seems like they didn't care though.

► Show Spoiler
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:29 pm

CakeLurker wrote:Unrelated: I just looked at the measurements of Small Scorn and HOLY COW that's a lot of girth for a 4" toy. I'm surprised it hasn't been resized to a mini yet but then again we do have 4-incher smalls before. And even shorter minis if you take Diego into account.

I crave a mini/thinner Scorn soooo very bad! I can't find any other toys with similair texture that are under 6" long/less thick anywhere :doh: . BD makes a new mini size scorn at 5" girth I'll pay full price for a custom.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.

Return to “General Discussion”