/Bad Dragon General/

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Darkenedstar14

Re: /Bad Dragon General/

Postby Darkenedstar14 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:36 pm

lizardbreath wrote:Image

Damn that carnaval is looking goooooooooood! :widesmile:
•~•Have you seen all the new CockSocks yet?•~•

Swag Wish List
Teenie - Weenies:
David ~ "Gunner" (I know they're out there...)

See Profile Page for Secondhand Info!
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:37 am

Now this is interesting. I was just looking at Zaratan just out of curiosity and I noticed it supports the Mardi Gras marble. Rather interesting that they'll do a complicated 3-marble pour on a toy so curved they claim that marbles don't turn out right on it. Also weird that they put that one there and not also Carnival; unless it's a glitch with the site and Mardi Gras shouldn't be available for Zaratan at all.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
stuck-on-the-knot1

Postby stuck-on-the-knot1 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:21 am

Phelvia wrote:
I just remember there was an avian themed one in the labs for ages...
Found it: https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/338
Of course the chance of it happening is slim but eh, Vergance/dexter took 3 years so I guess anything is possible.

But yeah, definitely with you on wanting more of a..."wow" design. (Also would be cool if they revamped the more prone to tearing penetrables. I fuss over marks or nicks when I know the toy comes with them. Getting a brand new toy and it tearing...is disheartening to say the least :unamused: )

I really liked that Avian design! I personally think if they are gonna choose one from the labs that is both different from the current lineup and would fit nicely would be that or The Anthro Cheetah made by Sheep (The creator of Meng) We really need some more feline toys whether its a penetrable or a cock again!

https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/1690

► Show Spoiler
Female 22 Pansexual Taken Polyamorous Furry Pokemaniac Whovian Rock Music Lover Food Lover

Currently own : 26 toys (Toy list on Profile)

Don't be afraid to send a PM!~ I love talking with people and making friends
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:48 am

Niah wrote:Now this is interesting. I was just looking at Zaratan just out of curiosity and I noticed it supports the Mardi Gras marble. Rather interesting that they'll do a complicated 3-marble pour on a toy so curved they claim that marbles don't turn out right on it. Also weird that they put that one there and not also Carnival; unless it's a glitch with the site and Mardi Gras shouldn't be available for Zaratan at all.

Same thing happened in December when Season's Greetings was available for Zaratan despite the toy's restrictions, but I'm guessing that was a glitch because it didn't come up during the Year in Review sale.

You can always ask CS if it's a glitch or not though. You never know.
Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:56 am

CakeLurker wrote:
Niah wrote:Now this is interesting. I was just looking at Zaratan just out of curiosity and I noticed it supports the Mardi Gras marble. Rather interesting that they'll do a complicated 3-marble pour on a toy so curved they claim that marbles don't turn out right on it. Also weird that they put that one there and not also Carnival; unless it's a glitch with the site and Mardi Gras shouldn't be available for Zaratan at all.

Same thing happened in December when Season's Greetings was available for Zaratan despite the toy's restrictions, but I'm guessing that was a glitch because it didn't come up during the Year in Review sale.

You can always ask CS if it's a glitch or not though. You never know.

Probably a glitch in that case. I don't honestly care enough to ticket CS about it since they won't respond till Monday at the very earliest (probably longer judging from other people's comments) and I don't plan on ordering a Zaratan in Mardi Gras anyway.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Kreature

Postby Kreature » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:38 am

Willow wrote:I lived in New Orleans for 7 months so I got to experience Mardi Gras. And some idiots on the floats would literally fast ball a pack of beads at the crowd. People getting beaned left and right. Some people would snatch beads out of from some of the kids. My god... these are like, worth 3 cents... what is wrong with you?
Anyway I had hundreds of beads (I didn't steal) but gave most of them away to a club owner... probably should ask for them back, she's not using them.

The colors... really not for me. For shirts and beads and stuff it's fine... but on a toy, looks messy. I do like sensitivity though. Purple is my second fav color. But no toys I want... seems to be a lack of new toys lately.

I've been debating whether or not I'd go to a Mardi Gras parade. I've lived in Louisiana my whole life so I'm around plenty of people who have gone and talked about their experience there and have watched the parades on the news channel before. The parade looks epic and beautiful, but it's the people that the event attracts makes me hesitant to go. It's no secret that Mardi Gras will bring out the crazies and goons of the state in one area and I'm not sure if I want to deal with that. I would probably go with a group of friends rather than go by myself. I don't know, as someone who's been there, do you think Mardi Gras is worth going to?

Oh.My.Gosh. I want those colors SO bad!!! :crying:
| Female | 21 | Polysexual | Newbie Dick Collector | Sergal Lover | Shy & Introverted | Bookworm | Dino/Dragon Fan | Major Daydreamer |

Currently trying to start my own toybox. And figuring out a place to hide it... :bugeyed:

Must haves: Mini Ika, mini Austin, small Tyson, mini Roland, mini Bumblehooves, small Bumblehooves, small Trent, mini Rex, small Rex, small Chance unflared, small Duke, small Razor
Every single dessert-themed design. :smile:
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:59 pm

I want a pretzal with a suction cup so bad but no one is selling and clearance hasn't had any for ages!! :crying: :crying: :crying:
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:35 pm

stuck-on-the-knot1 wrote:
Phelvia wrote:
I just remember there was an avian themed one in the labs for ages...
Found it: https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/338
Of course the chance of it happening is slim but eh, Vergance/dexter took 3 years so I guess anything is possible.

But yeah, definitely with you on wanting more of a..."wow" design. (Also would be cool if they revamped the more prone to tearing penetrables. I fuss over marks or nicks when I know the toy comes with them. Getting a brand new toy and it tearing...is disheartening to say the least :unamused: )

I really liked that Avian design! I personally think if they are gonna choose one from the labs that is both different from the current lineup and would fit nicely would be that or The Anthro Cheetah made by Sheep (The creator of Meng) We really need some more feline toys whether its a penetrable or a cock again!

https://labs.bad-dragon.com/idea/view/1690

► Show Spoiler

Annnnd I just realized there's no feline penetrables. This is upsetting, I like that model
Sabbath

Postby Sabbath » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:48 pm

I'd actually buy that feline penetrable; and I don't even have the equipment for it. 0.0 It's just gorgeous.

I think my next buy will be a toy in Carnaval; though it will cost more because it will be past time for it, sadly.
Willow

Postby Willow » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:27 pm

Kreature wrote:I don't know, as someone who's been there, do you think Mardi Gras is worth going to?

I guess it's really up to you to go. It's either gonna love it or hate it.
As for crazies... yeah... sometimes. It depends on where you go... the parade route seems (to me at least) all over the place. Some streets weren't too busy, the main ones were pretty packed. Also depends on which date you're going. I'd be careful about carrying money or anything else in your pockets, with that many people it's hard to notice someone picking your pocket.
It is better to go with a group

I guess you can at least say you've been to mardi gras... one more thing off a bucket list.

It is too cold for me. It rained at little one day.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:18 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:I want a pretzal with a suction cup so bad but no one is selling and clearance hasn't had any for ages!! :crying: :crying: :crying:

Sorry!!!

Fingers crossed
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:20 pm

lizardbreath wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:I want a pretzal with a suction cup so bad but no one is selling and clearance hasn't had any for ages!! :crying: :crying: :crying:

Sorry!!!

Fingers crossed

Awe don't worry! I'm hopefully got two I can choose from when they get online hehe!! <3 You've been an amazing help though I bow at your wyvern harem <3 <3<3
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
ReggyRenegade

Postby ReggyRenegade » Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:03 pm

The lack of feline toys is highly disappointing. At some point I may justify buying a Moko at the mark up since extinction sales are extremely rare and not guaranteed. Though idealy, I would like to see them released a revamped Moko or a new feline dick. And a penetrable while they're at it! I feel like we have all of the furry staples except felines and that disappoints me. I'd drop a pretty penny for an anthro 'lion' in the colors of my partner's fursona.
:dukacola: Agender (They/them) ~ Pansexual ~ My heart says 'size queen' but my body says 'minis' :dukacola:
Teenie Weenie Hoarder

► Show Spoiler
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:16 pm

We also don't have a horse/pony muzzle either despite the number of equine toys.

I have an idea for it:

All jokes aside, yeah we totally need more than one feline-inspired toy aside from Moko (and to some extent Apollo but he's a chimera so he don't count).
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:30 pm

CakeLurker wrote:We also don't have a horse/pony muzzle either despite the number of equine toys.

I have an idea for it:

All jokes aside, yeah we totally need more than one feline-inspired toy aside from Moko (and to some extent Apollo but he's a chimera so he don't count).

I'll take twenty!! :nomnom:

We also have Snep the Snow Leopard and Kippy the kitty-puppy as far as feline toys go... :unamused:
Neviam

Postby Neviam » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:33 pm

Are split colors not available for the Stan? :(

I've been gone for a few months and I'm out of the loop regarding this place and what has changed.
22/F/Hetero/Monster & Demon Lover/Teratophile/Bara Fangirl
CakeLurker

Postby CakeLurker » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:11 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:I'll take twenty!! :nomnom:

We also have Snep the Snow Leopard and Kippy the kitty-puppy as far as feline toys go... :unamused:

Is that what Kippy was this whole time? I just barely read the product description now just to check and...oh. Yeah. Whoops.

I have no excuse for forgetting toe dick I mean Snep. Someone else pointed out the Snep's head looked like a toenail and I cannot unseeeeeeee!!!

Neviam wrote:Are split colors not available for the Stan? :(

I've been gone for a few months and I'm out of the loop regarding this place and what has changed.

Phelvia gave an excellent summary on what has happened for the past year or so in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=126&t=53224
See below:
Phelvia wrote:Scorn stopped being able to support fades
Stan can't have split bases

Nocturne and other heavy curved toys (scorn is an exception for some reason) can't do marbles. Or fades.

All older canine models (barring cole) can't have split bases now.

Kages "infrared" color is gone, split base, fade is gone

Pretzel can't do fades anymore (his Feathered Serpent color was amazing; three color fade)

Elden can't have a split base period

The guardian, kage, fenrir and a couple other knotted toys can't support highlights.

Split lips or tongues for penetrables can't be done now

Farther back like above posted, tongues could have split muzzles, some even got teeth painted.

Past promotions used to be more than marbles. There were fades and splits too but now its mainly marbles...that not even all their toys can't have.
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:55 am

DaedraQueen wrote:
lizardbreath wrote:

Sorry!!!

Fingers crossed

Awe don't worry! I'm hopefully got two I can choose from when they get online hehe!! <3 You've been an amazing help though I bow at your wyvern harem <3 <3<3

My salt of pretzals is indeed mighty!

*blush* thank you

I need to take a new pic....
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
yuzupo

Postby yuzupo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:12 am

I'm participating in their Valentines Day contest.

Here is my thing! A preview anyway.

► Show Spoiler

More at the link here since it may be too nsfw for this side of forum right now ahaa ha:
https://imgur.com/a/49mGb

I thought of adding messages besides To:/From:, but also thought nuff said. But if anyone would use them for any reason outside of the contest, have fun.

Bit of repost craziness right now, but wanted to show everybody since it was so fun to make. I really went and stamped all the dicks all over a chocolate box pic/made a fake hole flower arrangement. Im Crazy :smile:

Here's sources for the curious

Dicks and stuff/logos/duke imagery: Bad Dwagone
Choc Box: See's
'Rose' Vase: Veldkamps
Party Glass/Bottle: Pixabay
Colours: Me! Wanted to make it fit cutesy red/pink/??? theme for the holiday
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:07 am

CakeLurker wrote:
spiralcatfox wrote:I'll take twenty!! :nomnom:

Is that what Kippy was this whole time? I just barely read the product description now just to check and...oh. Yeah. Whoops.

I have no excuse for forgetting toe dick I mean Snep. Someone else pointed out the Snep's head looked like a toenail and I cannot unseeeeeeee!!!

I feel the same about Snep OTL
Which is a shame because a lot of people like him in use; however, what has been seen cannot be unseen <n>

► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”