What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
BiosBits

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby BiosBits » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:19 pm

:misc2: I want boy friend ..... I'll just use a dating site. POF seems ok.
(A few seconds after creating account) Fuck go back! Delete account! Stop messaging me you creepy looking creeps!
Shadow_Twisted

Postby Shadow_Twisted » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:33 pm

With summer being a time where I rarely see most of my friends because they're pretty much all classmates of mine, I've been feeling more and more lonely. I keep withdrawing into myself and I just miss having people to talk to.
Things are looking up.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:51 am

BiosBits wrote::misc2: I want boy friend ..... I'll just use a dating site. POF seems ok.
(A few seconds after creating account) Fuck go back! Delete account! Stop messaging me you creepy looking creeps!

Congratulations! You made the Usual Dating Site experience!

These are flooded with people like that, you could‘ve known the risk you took ^^
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:13 am

A34C5E4E-FBFF-4636-B5D1-C0465B93571D.jpeg

Some might also like what I found as well:

185D9B94-FBA2-43B2-9E31-28ABB0EBACB8.jpeg

Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:59 pm

BiosBits wrote::misc2: I want boy friend ..... I'll just use a dating site. POF seems ok.

Ugh, I understand. That's what made me leave online dating when I gave it a shot (though it was a different dating site for me). Blegh, I wish I could summon Freakazoid to chew em out when stuff like that happens.

https://youtu.be/WIIvpPGYjLs
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:06 pm

Curiosa wrote:

Ugh, I understand. That's what made me leave online dating when I gave it a shot (though it was a different dating site for me). Blegh, I wish I could summon Freakazoid to chew em out when stuff like that happens.

https://youtu.be/WIIvpPGYjLs

I forgot how much I loved Freakazoid!
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:50 am

So recently I dreamed about this girl I seem to have a crush on.
The first time was I think two weeks ago.
She was hugging me in this dream, that‘s all. But it made me feel really happy.
Unfortunately the same week my sleep was so messed up, could barely sleep and always woke up during the nights.

And now last night she was snuggling me. I remember it being at work (we work together by the way, both apprentice‘s) and I didn’t realize what happened until I asked if she was alright.
She explained that she tried to cuddle with me and I remember being really embarrassed, yet feeling really good and nervous at the same time.
There are a few holes in my memory but I think she kissed me in this dream as well.
And like last time, my sleep got messed up again.

I‘m not even sure what I like about her, I barely know anything about her (except her Birthday and that she has a horse for example) but the thing is: I wanna know, but how when I‘m too shy to go further than small-talk or topics regarding our work/company.

And no matter how shitty my day is/was, whenever I see her smiling, being at me or in general, I brightens up my day again.

Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:37 pm

That moment you don't realize you're from a family of overachievers until you spend time with another, more relaxed family that doesn't make you feel pressured to succeed or be productive 24/7

I don't think my family is even conscious of it, it just happens. If I want to get anything done I feel I have to shut them out before I do the thing because they always have to say something about what im doing and lately it just wrecks my confidence, even if their commentary is positive. Like no it's not ready to be seen by people eyes stop it now.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
AtomtheInsane

Postby AtomtheInsane » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:35 pm

wedding went well lol and thought I'd share myself in a suit because that's gonna likely be a very rare sight lol.
► Show Spoiler
Niah

Postby Niah » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:58 am

I bought overall less than I usually do at the grocery store but paid about the same or a little more than usual thanks to buying more fruit and veggies. I did splurge on a bottle of wine, but it wasn't that expensive (on sale, yay!) and I got a half-gallon of milk and such, but still... Oh well, it all should last me a while. And the fresh pineapple is so worth it anyway.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:40 am

Been trying to expand on the dinosaur collection/displays. Ordered a Diplodocus and a Pachyrhinosaurus as I felt the need to have more herbivores. Or maybe it's just me, well at least something that isn't an Ankylosaurus.
Still trying to move the other pieces around so I can start the next of the display but so many books, why do I even have them? I don't read much but I keep them just in case...
Haven't been feeling well lately, not sure if my IBS or I caught something that is making my insides hurt, I mostly think I caught something because someone I know has the same symptoms as me. I even have horrible cramps like my time of the month is going to start and I'm not even due yet.
Doesn't stop me from working on arranging my room, keeps the muscles moving but haven't been able to go out much because of it. Well also anxiety has been extra bad... :unamused:
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:11 pm

Netflix picked up Lucifer for season four!! :misc2: :excited:
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:09 pm

My Friend: "Hey, so my husband found out about the surprise party and we need a different surprise for him. You wanna do a scavenger hunt? I know you're good at doing clues and stuff. And don't hold back, these puzzles need to be hard."
Me, a crazy nerd:

Oh Imma go nuuuuuuuuts...

Niah

Postby Niah » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:38 am

I pretty much love all anime and I'll give anything a try, and my tastes are extremely varied based on what all I've seen and enjoyed. 11+ years watching anime adds up, lol. I have a number of favorites that I love for various reasons (Mushi-shi is my go-to for when I need something calm and gentle); however, thanks to episode 49 of My Hero Academia just now, I think that anime has become my overall favorite for anything. The damn show is stressful to watch as it airs because of all the tension and everything, but I absolutely adore it. I'm seriously considering starting to rewatch it again now. I'll do it sooner or later since the season, likely, concludes next week and I'm not sure when season 4 will air. Either way, I'll most definitely binge the whole show again as some point soon.

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:52 pm

Niah wrote:I pretty much love all anime and I'll give anything a try, and my tastes are extremely varied based on what all I've seen and enjoyed. 11+ years watching anime adds up, lol. I have a number of favorites that I love for various reasons (Mushi-shi is my go-to for when I need something calm and gentle); however, thanks to episode 49 of My Hero Academia just now, I think that anime has become my overall favorite for anything. The damn show is stressful to watch as it airs because of all the tension and everything, but I absolutely adore it. I'm seriously considering starting to rewatch it again now. I'll do it sooner or later since the season, likely, concludes next week and I'm not sure when season 4 will air. Either way, I'll most definitely binge the whole show again as some point soon.

Omg yes I could not sit still that whole episode I was too excited. Really looking forward to episode 50. Show really knows how to hype a fight! :widesmile:

Tallon

Postby Tallon » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:04 am

A close friend said "I'm not leaving until I see you e-mail me your novel." So he watched as I mailed it to him. Now I wait for his thoughts on it. I'm super nervous. There was a time when I would have bragged about my writing, but now? Self-doubt has killed my confidence.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Niah

Postby Niah » Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:53 am

Curiosa wrote:
Niah wrote:I pretty much love all anime and I'll give anything a try, and my tastes are extremely varied based on what all I've seen and enjoyed. 11+ years watching anime adds up, lol. I have a number of favorites that I love for various reasons (Mushi-shi is my go-to for when I need something calm and gentle); however, thanks to episode 49 of My Hero Academia just now, I think that anime has become my overall favorite for anything. The damn show is stressful to watch as it airs because of all the tension and everything, but I absolutely adore it. I'm seriously considering starting to rewatch it again now. I'll do it sooner or later since the season, likely, concludes next week and I'm not sure when season 4 will air. Either way, I'll most definitely binge the whole show again as some point soon.

Omg yes I could not sit still that whole episode I was too excited. Really looking forward to episode 50. Show really knows how to hype a fight! :widesmile:

That's for damn sure! Since I'm too cheap to use my a/c, I have one of those wood and cloth fans that you unfold to use; well, I was clutching that the whole time. I'm pretty sure I even teared up like most everyone in the show did, lol. I'm actually rewatching the whole anime already. Binged the first 10 episodes yesterday before work. It also majorly helps that the music is perfect for it; it's one soundtrack I absolutely don't get tired of.

Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:39 am

those adipose activists who say we should lay off fat pets, and I guess other animals.
yeah. obesity in dogs and cats is no deal, nor is it a plauge of ill health for zooanimals. a domestic shorthair cat can be thriving in good health at 40 pounds
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:57 pm

I’ve been diagnosed with sciatica. I’m glad I know why my leg keeps going numb and getting pins and needles pain.

Doctor said I should stretch after applying heat 3 times a day. I did it for the first time and my hip popped it was like instant relief. I guess my nerve was pinched! Still a bit of pins and needles but no where near what it was for the past couple of weeks.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:36 am

I think I will go get a bigger pot just so I can boil my bigger toys (Med Chance, XL Roland)

Return to “General Off Topic”