Cum tubes for Masturbaters.

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Mama Delilah

Cum tubes for Masturbaters.

Postby Mama Delilah » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:55 pm

I was talking to a friend about his masturbater and had an idea.

What if there was a cumtube for masterbaters, Goes in at the back with a hole near the opening to lubricate the opening. Would be an interesting addition. Cut some of the work out and get a sloppy seconds experience!
Jasmine

Re: Cum tubes for Masturbaters.

Postby Jasmine » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:23 pm

You can stick a Lil' Squirt in the end for a somewhat similar effect!

But I don't think they'd add tubes to it as a feature, it just sounds like a way for a toy that's already prone to tearing to tear even more :mystery:
ImageImage
Mama Delilah

Postby Mama Delilah » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:56 pm

Jasmine wrote:You can stick a Lil' Squirt in the end for a somewhat similar effect!

But I don't think they'd add tubes to it as a feature, it just sounds like a way for a toy that's already prone to tearing to tear even more :mystery:

Huh, Both are very true! Maybe BD, if they were to take up the idea. Could figure out a way to do it.
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:49 am

Jasmine wrote:You can stick a Lil' Squirt in the end for a somewhat similar effect!

Can confirm. I've done this with my Dragoness muzzle and a lil squirt with water.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”