Getting out of Fedex fees for international packages

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Eleka

Re: Getting out of Fedex fees for international packages

Postby Eleka » Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:50 pm

ActuallyGoodDragon wrote:So it's enough fees to buy yet another dildo either way and there's no point in using UPS.

Great.

Yup, that's about the long and short of it. Hopefully you'll fine the toy to be worth all the money and hassle.
My Bad Dragon Collection:
► Show Spoiler
ActuallyGoodDragon
Gender: a social-psychological construct that does not apply to me, but I have a cock and balls

Postby ActuallyGoodDragon » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:03 pm

Eleka wrote:
ActuallyGoodDragon wrote:So it's enough fees to buy yet another dildo either way and there's no point in using UPS.

Great.

Yup, that's about the long and short of it. Hopefully you'll fine the toy to be worth all the money and hassle.

It's Remy. I blew out 200 dosh for that once, I'm gonna do it again.
Eleka

Postby Eleka » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:04 pm

ActuallyGoodDragon wrote:It's Remy. I blew out 200 dosh for that once, I'm gonna do it again.

If it helps, you'll probably find that the import duty and fees comes to just under a 1/3 of the cost of the toy, not including the cost of shipping (you don't pay import duty on the price of shipping).

For example, my last order came to £622.99 not including shipping (which was £67.97) and I was charged £175.12 by Fedex in import duty and fees. My order before that was £765.62 (plus £55.76 for shipping) and I paid £212.86 to Fedex.

I'm in the UK, hence the prices in GBP, but I imagine the fees are probably very similar in Germany.
My Bad Dragon Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Lipton

Postby Lipton » Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:08 pm

In Germany the shipping is added on the total value, so full tax and custom fees on it. But yeah count around 30%. (19% VAT, 5-10 Customs and some bucks cus UPS did the customs for you)
Toys I want to buy:
- Elypse Art: Neo & Vixen
- BD April Fool Toys: Red Rocket & Fire Hydrant

I'm located in Germany, feel free to send me a message if you're selling one of these.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”