The "Bad Mood" thread

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Tallon

Re: The "Bad Mood" thread

Postby Tallon » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:28 am

I've got a lot of work to do for my class, and spend my mornings readying myself for major progress. I get amped up and ready to go, feeling good, until I open up the internet and see my f-ing news feed. It's always bad news, scary news, etc. It completely shuts down my desire to be productive. I've been so disappointed with my work this term that it feels like I'm failing (my grade is good but I don't feel like I deserve it). Things at home have me wired and my meds aren't helping.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:20 am

Still waiting on the Monster Hunter bundle I preordered, tracking says this and they say that. My ex-boyfriend told me I am overreacting and it's just a thing that happens. Hmmmm yeah, something that is hard to lose, next day delivery, hardly been anywhere. Nearly £400 worth, checked ebay and people are reselling them for nearly double the amount.
Don't know anymore really, having a mix of stress, anxiety and anger for the past weeks due to many reasons. Paranoia has been kicking me, lack of sleep... Was supposed to go to the doctor's but had to cancel it, kept freaking out.

Also my ex-boyfriend is being a pain in the rear, back to freaking forcing/begging me again. Like...... :misc5: :angry:
Phelvia

Postby Phelvia » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:26 am

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Hidden Content
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:19 am

Hidden Content
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:19 am

Still fighting with graduate school about my student loans. Everything is done and I thought okay good, just waiting for my reimbursement.

Then today I get a fucking bill! What the actual fuck?

If this doesn’t get taken care of soon I’m going to be on the streets. I can’t fucking deal with this shit. I’m seriously regretting my life choices right now and they were supposedly all the right ones.

Why can’t I just catch a break?
Female Single Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
reine

Postby reine » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:08 am

Pretty sure I have pelvic floor dysfunction. :misc4: :unamused:
I think it should be treatable, but still... what a huge inconvenience, urgh.

Trying to figure out how to slowly break off a friendship is hard. I've posted about it before, but one of my friends has changed for the worse since I met them a few years ago, and I think I've finally had enough.

Unfortunately, they've got depression and constantly post about "i think my friends hate me" or "i'm a terrible person", so I don't know how to let them go without them hurting themselves. I don't want to hang out much anymore, but I don't want them to do something foolish...
:misc11: :misc8: 34 toys | My collection:
► Show Spoiler
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:47 pm

reine wrote:Pretty sure I have pelvic floor dysfunction. :misc4: :unamused:

Trying to figure out how to slowly break off a friendship is hard. I've posted about it before, but one of my friends has changed for the worse since I met them a few years ago, and I think I've finally had enough.

Unfortunately, they've got depression and constantly post about "i think my friends hate me" or "i'm a terrible person", so I don't know how to let them go without them hurting themselves. I don't want to hang out much anymore, but I don't want them to do something foolish...

Could you just let it fizzle out? Maybe talk less and less and hang out less and less until it’s no more?
Female Single Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
reine

Postby reine » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:36 pm

wolfstardobe wrote:
reine wrote:Pretty sure I have pelvic floor dysfunction. :misc4: :unamused:

Could you just let it fizzle out? Maybe talk less and less and hang out less and less until it’s no more?

I could probably try to do that, yeah. That seems like the easiest thing to do, since I don't want to be confrontational. :doh:

The only issue is that my friend thinks we're better friends than I do, I guess-- they've talked about "We should move in together when I graduate!" a lot, but I don't personally feel quite that close. They keep asking to hang out, and I've said I'm busy a few times, but... I also feel guilty saying "no" too often because they never hang out with any of their other friends (???), and they get depressed and lonely really easily. It's hard to taper this off without hurting their feelings.
► Show Spoiler
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:47 am

grrrrrrrrr
bigger companies (not BD) accusing indy companies of theft

:angry: :angry: :angry:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
selling at dragonmoor.com
Gruvian

Postby Gruvian » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:00 pm

I meet a girl on a dating website. We seemed to really hit it off. Having long, geeky discussions, talking about how our days have been. We even moved off the dating websites poor messaging system to Facebook. The same continued, but with better emojis, lol. I even helped cheer her up one night when she had family troubles I will not go into.

Finally, after a week and a half, I gathered the courage to ask her out on a date to get coffee.

Her response:

Blocked, and unfriended.

Mine:
:surprised: :angry: :doh: :crying: :unamused:

I feel like I'll be alone forever again. Because I've had nothing but failures for over 2 years, and I don't know how much more rejection I can take without any kind of success. :unamused:
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:18 pm

Some cunt is calling me a flagged seller now on Dragon Hoard even though I've never sold anything?! Is there someone making a list of users somewhere and has fucked up putting my name on there by mistake?!

What the fuck?! :angry: :angry:
DaedraQueen

Postby DaedraQueen » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:29 pm

Slaanesh wrote:Some cunt is calling me a flagged seller now on Dragon Hoard even though I've never sold anything?! Is there someone making a list of users somewhere and has fucked up putting my name on there by mistake?!

Wtf where??
❤ Female ❤ Pan ❤ 24 ❤ Married ❤ 6 BD Toys

❤ Currently Owned ❤

Small/Med Nova in Pearce’s signature and maroon base.
Small/Med Winston in a fire morph pattern.
Small/Med Flint in a custom tri-marble.
Small/Med Nox in Jupiter.
Small/Med Meng in Cosmic Nebula.
Small/Med Trent in Peridot
Medium Rauchana in artistic liberty
Akhelios the Sea Beast in a teal to blue fade

❤ Bought but not arrived ❤
Med Pretzal in Feathered Serpent
Small Echo In full spectrum (Rainbow)

"Is that your new dream in life to own a cornucopia of dicks?" Quoted from my darling husband
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:38 pm

DaedraQueen wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:Some cunt is calling me a flagged seller now on Dragon Hoard even though I've never sold anything?! Is there someone making a list of users somewhere and has fucked up putting my name on there by mistake?!

Wtf where??

On Dragon Hoard! I'm INCREDIBLY pissed because I'm planning to sell toys down the line! :angry:
20180226_193535.png

Of course they won't send any 'proof' of who's talking shit when I've never sold anything, and all of my interactions buying have been lovely and there is no reason for anyone to have a problem with me! :angry:

20180226_193610.png
spiralcatfox

Postby spiralcatfox » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:15 pm

Slaanesh wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:

Wtf where??

On Dragon Hoard! I'm INCREDIBLY pissed because I'm planning to sell toys down the line! :angry:
20180226_193535.png

Of course they won't send any 'proof' of who's talking shit when I've never sold anything, and all of my interactions buying have been lovely and there is no reason for anyone to have a problem with me! :angry:

20180226_193610.png

They uh, posted the entire convo on the wts thread...
2/bear/forest

Looking for: Medium/5 Xar in Guardian Blue (or a blue shaft, gray base split)

I'm selling toys on DragonMoor, care to take a look?

Accurate BD size chart made by forum users

((Sorry for any typos, I'm on mobile;; ))
Slaanesh

Postby Slaanesh » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:21 pm

spiralcatfox wrote:
Slaanesh wrote:
DaedraQueen wrote:
Wtf where??

20180226_193535.png

20180226_193610.png

They uh, posted the entire convo on the wts thread...

What the actual fuck. Of course I'm going to be mad at people accusing me of things.

Dragon Hoard needs to get a system in place so people can't just go making things up. What a fucking child. :angry:
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:51 pm

My god what a shit show. Now I understand why Bad Dragon didn't want to have a review system for the secondhand forum.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:50 pm

Someone who was really scummy to me on one forum is trying to make nice on another :angry:
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
selling at dragonmoor.com
reine

Postby reine » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:16 am

Hidden Content
► Show Spoiler
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Fri May 18, 2018 2:44 pm

not knowing how to wrap my mind over being told if one is 30+ they should not be seeking 18 to 24 year olds as lovers or just sex partners due to the brain development and power imbalance. where i am physically, emotionally, maybe a bit mentally, there is no way I have that much power over a 23 year old, let alone 18. (and if I were 25 , thinking sex with 18 year olds is still morally repugnant, even if I did have a condition where i am 3 years behind where i should be, mentally/emotionally)

making nsfw jokes about 16 year old fictional boys maybe. like "who cares if he's 16, he's a video game character, and I think that might be legal in some countries" but being told "keep your genitalia away from anyone under 25" then this upsets me and i think i am a very deranged, and gross person.

then again this was a comment from a feminist facebook page

Gruvian wrote:I meet a girl on a dating website. We seemed to really hit it off. Having long, geeky discussions, talking about how our days have been. We even moved off the dating websites poor messaging system to Facebook. The same continued, but with better emojis, lol. I even helped cheer her up one night when she had family troubles I will not go into.

Finally, after a week and a half, I gathered the courage to ask her out on a date to get coffee.

Her response:

Blocked, and unfriended.

Mine:

I feel like I'll be alone forever again. Because I've had nothing but failures for over 2 years, and I don't know how much more rejection I can take without any kind of success. :unamused:

was she scared? did she just think you were best buddies and not "i would like to date you"
nobody likes to talk about the horrible women, and they should more.
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Gruvian

Postby Gruvian » Thu May 24, 2018 9:04 pm

Faffy the FauxFox wrote:not knowing how to wrap my mind over being told if one is 30+ they should not be seeking 18 to 24 year olds as lovers or just sex partners due to the brain development and power imbalance. where i am physically, emotionally, maybe a bit mentally, there is no way I have that much power over a 23 year old, let alone 18. (and if I were 25 , thinking sex with 18 year olds is still morally repugnant, even if I did have a condition where i am 3 years behind where i should be, mentally/emotionally)

making nsfw jokes about 16 year old fictional boys maybe. like "who cares if he's 16, he's a video game character, and I think that might be legal in some countries" but being told "keep your genitalia away from anyone under 25" then this upsets me and i think i am a very deranged, and gross person.

then again this was a comment from a feminist facebook page

Gruvian wrote:I meet a girl on a dating website. We seemed to really hit it off. Having long, geeky discussions, talking about how our days have been. We even moved off the dating websites poor messaging system to Facebook. The same continued, but with better emojis, lol. I even helped cheer her up one night when she had family troubles I will not go into.

Her response:

Blocked, and unfriended.

Mine:

was she scared? did she just think you were best buddies and not "i would like to date you"
nobody likes to talk about the horrible women, and they should more.

I honestly just don't see how she could be that scared off, as I just nervously asked her if she'd like to meet up for a coffee. I wanted to ask for a few days, but it didn't feel right to ask during the family stuff. Then I waited 2-3 days for a good segue in our chats, but never found one. So after work one night, I decided to say, screw it.

It just baffles me how someone could not comprehend that someone messaging you on a dating app could possibly, I don't know, want to date you. I do see a lot of, "I'm just looking for friends" users, but did not declare that in her profile or our week of chats.

Time has healed this wound, though I'm still forever alone, but this one case just hurt a lot because I thought we were getting real close. Not to mention, this flirting sprung from my, It's f***ing Valentines, I'm going to at least send one message, message. So I had a , fate has shown me some mercy, aspect to this, that made it ending with me being blocked, with no reply, all the harder.

Return to “General Off Topic”