What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Harbenz

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Harbenz » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:07 pm

I've had the same thought many times, if I ever have someone who knows what to do (keep them, sell them) I'd say to him "It's for you, take them from my room as discreetly as you can." That would be difficult and funny to watch, I guess. Other option is leave a note inside the closet which says "Feel free to use (if I'm dead, if not, close the door)"
:misc6: :laugh:
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:45 pm

My poor aunt, she's been going through some tough times at the moment. Just found out she broke up with her husband a while ago, landlord refuses to fix her oven (ever since she moved in) She did had plans to move but the people failed her.
We have been trying to get her to move down here in hopes she finds a better place and all.
She's a great aunt, funny and also loves dragons same as me.

Meanwhile I've been freaking out because of some memories. A person who works with my mum mentioned of some changes done to the secondary school I went to and I started stressing out. Even though I don't go there anymore.
wolfstardobe

Postby wolfstardobe » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:25 pm

I officially hate October.
Female Taken Heteroflexible Hobby Dog Trainer
WretchedRaven

Postby WretchedRaven » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:48 pm

Curiosa wrote:
Niah wrote: :words:

I hear you on the soap thing. My skin is so sensitive, and factory made soaps are way too harsh on me, especially the scalp. Handmade soaps tend to be gentler, and I just adore some of the bars you can get from soap artists. I got one bar for my face from etsy, appearance wise it's nothing too fancy (activated charcoal, peppermint, and tea tree oil) but it really cleared up any redness problems I've had in the face, and its still almost as big as the day I got it. Here's the link to the seller's store if you're interested:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WithMyHandsandHeart

My sister and her hubby tried their hand at making beef tallow soap, and its been about a year since they gave me some of their results and I'm still going through it. I Dunno how they managed making a soap that is gentle on skin but strong enough to take out machine grease, but hey, they did it. I'll have to press them for the recipe if I remember next time we hang out.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I saw someone visit my shop from here and had to see what it was. I'm intrigued by this forum and actually just added a dragon soap today. It was on it's way when I saw traffic from this sight. I have two more molds coming since my husband loves GOT!

I'm so happy you love my soap. I've suffered with acne my entire life and making my activated charcoal soap has been a game changer for sure!! ♡

Now I wonder if my hubby will let me buy a dragon dildo bc I want to be with a bad dragon!! Lol ♡
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:45 am

Well got my EE entry done, feels like I could of done more but Halloween not being my strong area, at least I got that bit of practice and that's the bit to be proud of.
Saw some dinosaur LED string lights, thought they would be nice for the display but £35 :bugeyed: Might as well make my own as the costs are usually under £10 if you get a set of string lights and a tub of dinosaurs.
Ex-boyfriend decided to contact me after his apparent cutting off contact, he asked me how I was and I mentioned how a small injury I had effected me mentally quite badly and still suffering with the usual problems. Did some mentioning on some gaming stuff. He said absolutely nothing about incident I had and all :eyeroll: Then the whole conversation only lasted a few minutes and he got all funny at me again.
Well I will just be going back to shuffling stuff around. I try not to bring him up but with the amount going on I need to vent sometimes.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:12 pm

To file under „Who thought I had a marketable skill….”
I do like do take pics while toying, bragging rights and stuff, and sometimes send pics to friends.
Last year was really shitty, I wasn’t in the mood for toying, not to mention posing for pics. Cut to two of said friends, asking for pics, again and again and again… really going on my nerves.

Now, I am back to toying, but what to do with the two trolls? I know, I’ll tell them to pay me, that’ll shut them up!
Or, they actually pay :bugeyed:
Oh well, not complaining, good to know there seems to be a market, should I need money. Right now, I don’t have enough time for myself to try it on a larger scale, but the money from those two is welcome and goes into the dick-fond :cool:

(this is just musing, not advertising)
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:52 am

Just realized I have 10 hours to decide if i gonna buy a Sloppy Second or not. At the same time, I feel that 5 toys already are quite alot and don't know what to add. Of course, a dildo would be new, but there's some questions I wanna get through before getting one, so it's a bit out of the picture.
Possible the David's Muzzle. Decisions decisions... :doh:
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:19 am

Just gonna leave this here...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
BiosBits

Postby BiosBits » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:54 pm

A friend of mine is moving to Colorado soon. I wish to get to know the guy more, but he doesn't like me much.
BiosBits

Postby BiosBits » Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:14 pm

I've realized that if any friend of mine wears a hat, it takes me a longer time to recognize them or I'll not recognize them at all. It depends on how much the hat covers the head and face. I recognize people by their voices much more than their looks.
TJ_Vinny

Postby TJ_Vinny » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:03 pm

So, this girl I was interested in ended up not being interested in me. That hurt, but it's okay, there ended up not being much chemistry between us anyway. Each time we went out, things just got more awkward. Oh well... I feel good about trying though! I've never felt interest in anyone since elementary school.

So now I'm trying online dating with "Coffee Meets Bagel". We'll see how that goes.
Collection:
► Show Spoiler

Wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:08 am

Thinking of getting a squarepeg slink.
They even listed a german reseller which is quite convenient even though it cudts quite a chunk more. But since I don’t have to import it from the US that eliminates shipping costs of around 50 bucks and almost as much customs. So the price doesn’t make such a difference...

KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:22 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:Thinking of getting a squarepeg slink.
They even listed a german reseller which is quite convenient even though it cudts quite a chunk more. But since I don’t have to import it from the US that eliminates shipping costs of around 50 bucks and almost as much customs. So the price doesn’t make such a difference...

I have said it a few times now, Slink is amazing. Get one if you enjoy depth play.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:08 pm

welp, CA is on fire again. I hope everyone in the area made it out OK.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:20 pm

KnotyDes wrote:

I have said it a few times now, Slink is amazing. Get one if you enjoy depth play.

I wasn’t really able to go deeper yet, but from what I’ve seen I can imagine that having the Slink inside feels great. And the medium one should be more than enough for the time being.

KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:06 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:

I wasn’t really able to go deeper yet, but from what I’ve seen I can imagine that having the Slink inside feels great. And the medium one should be more than enough for the time being.

it's so smooth, flexible and the tapers lets it just glide deeply effortlessly. I really wish i bought one years ago to train with. it makes things so easy and once you get most of Slink in you the sensation both physically and mentally is simply amazing.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:03 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
KnotyDes wrote:I have said it a few times now, Slink is amazing. Get one if you enjoy depth play.

it's so smooth, flexible and the tapers lets it just glide deeply effortlessly. I really wish i bought one years ago to train with. it makes things so easy and once you get most of Slink in you the sensation both physically and mentally is simply amazing.

Yea I can imagine that ^^

I was also watching some videos out of pure imterest and one woman put it in base first. She looked like a lizard then...

KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:32 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:I was also watching some videos out of pure imterest and one woman put it in base first. She looked like a lizard then...

lol
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:11 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
Ghost_the_Crow wrote:I was also watching some videos out of pure imterest and one woman put it in base first. She looked like a lizard then...

lol

Looked it up and took a screenshot of it.
Put it in a spoiler since some people mightnot want to see it slapped into their face.

► Show Spoiler

Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:07 pm

It's a little bit early, but we put up our Christmas decorations today! :misc2:

This year we got stockings, which is fun! We're slowly building up what we have- which is currently just a fake little tree and some plastic ornaments. We get one special ornament each year and write the date on the bottom/back of it :)

We'll be with family for Thanksgiving and Christmas, but it's also nice to have our own space to celebrate in without everyone else. It's not much, but it works for us!
ImageImage

Return to “General Off Topic”