Recommanded firmness for tight rear?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Scorpio

Recommanded firmness for tight rear?

Postby Scorpio » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:18 pm

So, been a bit careful with anal play since I had a bit of an insident a while back (apparently put my spincter in spasm. Still there, but not in the same way as before and last few times I've tried anal play, I've seemed to have recovered well enough.) I'm still curious and have had some fun the times I've tried it. So I'm considering buying a dildo. It will probably be a mini and nothing too textured along the shaft.
I'm all up for suggestions of which toys might suit me, but most of all, I wonder if anybody would have a suggestion on firmness, since I'm rather tight because of my earlier condition. Happy for any suggestions people might have for me.
ohw

Re: Recommanded firmness for tight rear?

Postby ohw » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:42 pm

Have you used butt plugs yet? I recommend the nJoy line. They come in various sizes. After going larger, try some prostate massagers. Then graduate to dildos. At least that's the path I took.
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:54 am

ohw wrote:Have you used butt plugs yet? I recommend the nJoy line. They come in various sizes. After going larger, try some prostate massagers. Then graduate to dildos. At least that's the path I took.

I have a prostate massager at the moment, so I think a step to a mini toy might be a good next stage. My experience with firmness is very limited though since I've only bought masturbators before ^.^;
Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:37 am

I'd recommend medium firmness --- Firm is probably too intense for you, too little give, but soft tends to be difficult to insert if you're already struggling anyway. Medium is usually a safe bet :stick:
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”