Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
honeydew1

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby honeydew1 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:55 pm

Coming up on 1 month for my large "surprise me" Flint :excited:
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:59 am

Not BD, but finally I placed my order for Hankey's Seahorse in duo-tone with their flesh tones and metallic effect. They are fast pouring toys and usually publishes in their social media the custom color orders that they recives, so I hope to see it before I get it. Also hope they send it by DHL, because standar mail retains my parcel at customs for... 6 weeks? and ain't nobody got time for that.

Edit: Wow, that was quick, ordered yesterday and today I have the DHL notification for procedures and such. I think it hasn't been shipped yet, but I guess today or tomorrow it be on the way :D!
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:08 pm

A month into my custom Spitfire, and 7 days into my Opal Rex. Pleaseeeeeeeeeee

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Ouroborealis

Postby Ouroborealis » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:59 am

My small nox in spooky seconds is now marked as shipped after 21 days! Now comes the hardest part of the wait. :excited:
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:26 am

Harbenz wrote:Not BD, but finally I placed my order for Hankey's Seahorse in duo-tone with their flesh tones and metallic effect. They are fast pouring toys and usually publishes in their social media the custom color orders that they recives, so I hope to see it before I get it. Also hope they send it by DHL, because standar mail retains my parcel at customs for... 6 weeks? and ain't nobody got time for that.

Edit: Wow, that was quick, ordered yesterday and today I have the DHL notification for procedures and such. I think it hasn't been shipped yet, but I guess today or tomorrow it be on the way :D!

Well, a week later I still waiting because fucking DHL. Incredible how the toy can be poured, send, and cross half world in less than 48 hours and then get stucked because organization in DHL (probably in this country in particular) is shit. I could have it in Monday but due their system of collecting customs payments fell (triple of expensive than FedEx or UPS, btw) it was stopped until yesterday. I spoke with CS and they assured me that today it will be delivered... but no, tracking said it does not move. At this point my anger turns into frustration and I want to cry. Contacted CS again and they changed the delivery to this afternoon with urgency. Lets see if this is solved today. Now I'm excited again, but also tired of this shit.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:21 pm

My opal Rex shipped after about 14 days! I should have him Tuesday :D

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Starrystrawberry

Postby Starrystrawberry » Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:33 pm

Only eight days in on my Halloween toys! I got a mini Stan in Sinister Pumpkin and a Meng in Spooky Seconds (plus some teenies) I know they're not gonna get shipped until after Halloween but I'm just excited to have them!
I am a typing catastrophe.

Wishlist: Spritz (small- in natural), Elden (medium- in natural), Echo (small), Winston's Tongue (large), Apollo (small), Kage (in signature), Tako (medium), Pretzal (medium), Scorn (small), Votan (small- in natural), Stan (small), Egg Plug (natural, small), Flint (mini), Gunner, Hunter, Trent (small), Bruce, Cole (small)

Wishlist (Colors): Alexandrite, Opal, Jupiter, Cosmic Nebula, Full Spectrum, Amethyst, Ghost, Janine's natural,
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:54 am

I am questioning my tracking, why is my Stan in France? :bugeyed:
Maybe because of the storm that is hitting part of the UK I don't know, apparently I will get the parcel tomorrow but it's in France *shrugs*
Ram

Postby Ram » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:50 pm

Does anyone have a saved or cached version of an order page before it was changed to remove the inspect loophole? While I'm sure that the BD system checks to make sure requests are coming from a BD domain, the forum here is a BD domain and with the original source code it could be possible to create a tool to check the order details... I don't know enough CS to really know if that would work or not, but it does seem plausible...

That said, it wouldn't really be an aboveboard thing to do, since it's been made clear that they don't want to provide that information. Alas, ethics restrains us.
NDspd

Postby NDspd » Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:26 pm

One month in waiting for a small Echo... Really want it!
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:25 am

24 for days and counting.
I ticketed CS, I know it still can been counted as an average wait time but I'm super excited about this order. :blush:
List of toys owned in profile.
TheOtherDude

Postby TheOtherDude » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Put my order in on monday.
I guess since I'm already in the toy queues now, the black friday order DDoS can kiss my ass.

XL/5 Echo, coloration close copy from inventory toy
L/3 Bumble Hooves, Opal
L/3 David, Alexandrite

Sizes are probably a little larger than what the mass is buying, so maybe I don't have to wait as long.
The game is on...

Ram wrote:Does anyone have a saved or cached version of an order page before it was changed to remove the inspect loophole? While I'm sure that the BD system checks to make sure requests are coming from a BD domain, the forum here is a BD domain and with the original source code it could be possible to create a tool to check the order details... I don't know enough CS to really know if that would work or not, but it does seem plausible...

That said, it wouldn't really be an aboveboard thing to do, since it's been made clear that they don't want to provide that information. Alas, ethics restrains us.

The order page still has the same code. It still loads the same JSON with the order details from their API. Just inside that JSON payload, the status fields have been removed.

You'd have to get the forum software server-side to send the request on your behalf, so just trying to link it in a post, or attempt to embed it as an image will have zero effect. Besides, I highly doubt their shop software will expose more details now unless you are actually logged into their backend. Of course piss-poor software development happens everywhere, but the chances are fairly slim given they purposefully disabled the exposure of those internals via the customer-facing API not too long ago - they sure did have a closer look at it and I'd be surprised if they didn't sift through the adjoining parts to plug all related information leaks.
Cosmic Nebula & Infinity Star
Worshipper of shiny space horse dick
19 pegs / 6 holes / stash of merch & misc

► Show Spoiler
reine

Postby reine » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:21 am

Just ordered a rogue Anje and a pack of teenies! :laugh: Probably my last pack of teenies, unless I get a good one this time.

And just hit the 1-week mark on my custom Syldria from FoxyRabbit Toys on Etsy. I hope she turns out nicely; this is my first time ordering from an indie shop.
Love? Love fades away. But Bad Dragons? Bad Dragons are forever.
Noll

Postby Noll » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:03 pm

CS answer my Nova is ready to go but Sleipnir and Demogorgon had to be remade. Soon.... :smile:
List of toys owned in profile.
AnimalPun

Postby AnimalPun » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:58 pm

Just reached a month of waiting! I want my dicks... :stick:

Edited to avoid double-posting: they shipped today!! And are due in a week. Now the waiting gets truly excruciating.....
Twenty six - Bio-Female - Queer - Checklist!
bobbyjeo

Postby bobbyjeo » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Ordered signature color hazel a week ago, any ideas on wait time?
Padre

Postby Padre » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:04 am

bobbyjeo wrote:Ordered signature color hazel a week ago, any ideas on wait time?

For customs, 1-2 months seems to be the standard atm, but seeing how you just have one standard toy it might be on the shorter end of that -- Either way, you'll need some more patience ;)
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.[/align]
bobbyjeo

Postby bobbyjeo » Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:20 pm

Padre wrote:
bobbyjeo wrote:Ordered signature color hazel a week ago, any ideas on wait time?

For customs, 1-2 months seems to be the standard atm, but seeing how you just have one standard toy it might be on the shorter end of that -- Either way, you'll need some more patience ;)

Oh, ok. Seems fair. Thanks!
ohw

Postby ohw » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:55 pm

I'm thinking I made a mistake. All my previous purchases have been adoptions or flops. Few weeks ago I ordered a Echo and a Tyson early November. Now I'm thinking it's going to be more than a month maybe even 6+ weeks after reading some posts. Even worse Black Friday is upon us and I'm thinking BD is busy making inventory for that.

I'm thinking if I didn't order but waited for Black Friday to look for something, would receive it sooner. Next time I won't order near holidays.

Anyone also think I'll receive Black Friday order before my early November order?
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:41 am

I've ordered a XL Sleipnir in Soft Shaft Firm Base in Rogue color (Black and White). It was so difficult in the Black Friday time (-40%) to have the chance to buy my next toy, and I saw the XL Sleipnir. Ordered one hour ago, and shipped half of an hour later. I'm so excited to receive it. 4-6 days to wait. :excited:
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft