Strapon for XL BD toys

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Daskling

Strapon for XL BD toys

Postby Daskling » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:34 am

So basically I want to get a strapon capable of handling XL BD toys, like both Chances, Glyph, Werewolf, Cole, Sleipnir etc. As most strapons function with rings (often too small) it’s difficult to fit toys with knots, and very girthy toys.

So if anyone has suggestions of strapons I’d be grateful. Bonus points if the are sold by a European shop, so I don’t have to pay import duties and taxes.
❂ Non-binary ❂ 25 ❂ Polysexual ❂ Polyamorous ❂ In an open relationship ❂ Anal Lover
► Show Spoiler

❂ Looking for XL Cole with suction cup in EU, might be willing to sell my XL Cole without suction cup.
Padre

Re: Strapon for XL BD toys

Postby Padre » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:26 am

I've been looking into the same issue, the only two solutions i found are:
1. A "shibari" strapon, theres knot patterns for that online
Or 2. Those regular ring strap ons, and replace the ring with something else silicone friendly, like a leather band with a button. Really, you just need something reasonably sturdy and circular that wont harm the toy, no metal ring needed.

Leather, rope, something 3D printed, maybe rubber if you make sure it doesn't react badly with the silicone, whatever
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Ghost_the_Crow

Re: Strapon for XL BD toys

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:43 am

Here's something I have found a bit ago:

https://youtu.be/R5eVc-m1yKs

hope this can help you.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”