XL Sleipnir help

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
toyfun

Re: XL Sleipnir help

Postby toyfun » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:04 pm

Bliz wrote:I dont want to take pills only for my pleasure. 2 think that the XL Sleipnir's head block after have inserted it is the pelvis or lack of stretch training. I will continue it in the same time of the depth training, to take my Large Monster Buck ball deep.

It's actually not for pleasure. Do you know what it is used for?
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:28 pm

Hypertrophy of the prostate. I prefer to dont take pills for that. And this pills are expensive. I prefer to buy a toy for more stretch training and for more pleasure than taking pills. Take pills will make me think of something else than to give me pleasure. It will take many time for stretch training, but it is bether than taking pills.
Owned:

BD toys:
- Large Scorn - Soft - CumTube - Suction Cup
- XL Pearce - Soft
- XL Sleipnir - Soft Shaft / Firm Base
- Large Sleipnir - Medium
- Medium Chance Unflared - Soft - Cumtube
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Large Monster Buck - Soft
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:
- Medium Slink Ripple - ExtraSoft Bronze - Flushcup
- Charlie Horse Wiggly - Extrasoft Bronze

Hankeys Toys:
- Medium Centaur - 40% soft - Vac-U-Lock hole

Wish List:

BD:
- Large Chance Unflared - Soft

Waiting on:
- None
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:35 pm

I would advise against taking any drugs/medicine in order to toy. If your body is telling you to stop, its probably a good idea to stop. Desensitizing cream/lube is (in my opinion) one of the most dangerous things on the market right now.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:15 pm

Bliz wrote:2 think that the XL Sleipnir's head block after have inserted it is the pelvis or lack of stretch training. I will continue it in the same time of the depth training, to take my Large Monster Buck ball deep.

Taking something "thin" like monster buck deep is much different than Sleip, as you have found out.

I have an older XL inflatable dildo that can be inflated to roughly 4.5" thick. this is the toy the initially helped me take Sleip. I don't know of any silicone inflatables like the one i have. the one i have is rubber and my body does not like rubber, so if i wanna use it i have to cover it.

Primal Hardwere and elypse art have inflatably knotted toys. they might help.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:18 pm

The more pertinent point of my suggestion is to find out if you are having issues with your prostate. If Sleipnir goes in a little easier and further with the use of Saw Palmetto then deductive logic would tell you there may be some enlargement of your prostate, and quite possibly not a pelvic issue. I'm not trying to argue over it, just trying to help. I had a positive and revealing experience from it and I thought I'd share it to help. It raised my eyebrow after the fact I took L Flint. I may have prostate issues, who knows. I've been checked by my doctor and I was fine back then. I'm not sure of the price for them in France but here 250 servings costs @ $32, from Costco.

Anyways getting back to Sleipnir it sounds like you just need to keep stretching. Have you tried breathing exercises while stretching?
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:43 am

I 've not tried Breathing Exercises yet. I will try next time. :smile:
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:28 pm

Is Sleipnir best with a Firm base, or is Soft all the way through enough for it?
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:06 pm

toyfun wrote:Is Sleipnir best with a Firm base, or is Soft all the way through enough for it?

My XL Sleipnir is in Soft Shaft and Firm base. He stands alone on a flat surface. :smile:
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:07 pm

I have an XL 3 in my shopping car, from a inventory drop. It's not the prettiest of color, it's in BD Bronze..

EDIT: well I did, now it's gone, lol, i should thank who ever grabbed it for saving me from buying it, lol :stick:
► Show Spoiler
Grigori

Postby Grigori » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:20 am

Just caught up the discussion, doesn't seem to have been an issue here, but still, never hurts:

If anyone do decide to take something, just as supplements for bodybuilding, painkillers, etc... You must be aware of the purpose of the compound you are taking, the goal you have and the consequences of taking it, benefits and possible collateral effects. To be aware of that you need a physician, nutritionist, psychiatrist, medic. This people studied a lot to make decisions when the benefits surpass the side effects to their patients, and should be trusted.

I'm no medic and can't make recipes, recommend or condemn anything. But for the the Saw Palmetto extract, as of any other plant extracts (pills, teas, powders, oils, etc) I can give information to people. General rule for plant extracts are, if you are not buying from a pharma company you are getting a lot of mixed compounds from the plant in a pill, in which one has a prevailing effect that made the plant species famous for. But plants produce hundreds of different compounds, most necessary to their metabolism and to protect them against insects and other herbivores.

The compound with the desired effect can be tested and isolated by a pharma company and sold as medication which a medic will be qualified to recipe for. This other secondary compounds in a plant extract could interact with other medications you take, could have severe to lethal side effects to 1:100 or even 1:100,000 people, and would never be approved as a medication. So could work wonders for most and be really bad for others. Think of something as simple as peanuts allergies.

It is not because it is a natural extract with little to no processing that it is automatically safe and good to any and everyone. I'm not saying it is wrong to use such plant extracts, just if someone read this tread in years to come, please seek information and be aware of risks when taking anything, much more than personal opinions on taking these kinds of helpers to archive ones goals.

When comes to a recreation such as toying, use of over the counter pills, desensitizing creams, stronger drugs even, you are taking risks. I personalty believe XL toying is an extreme sport where listening to your body is both essential and the reward. To me anything that interferes with ones cognition or ability to feel should be a big red light.
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Kudos ^

I was just thinkin Bliz, do you drink a lot of coffee? I know it effects my ability to get a good stretch. If I drink any coffee and a day or two later play with toys I notice I'm tighter than normal. I think it's the caffeine but I'm not sure though.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:24 am

toyfun wrote:Anyways getting back to Sleipnir it sounds like you just need to keep stretching. Have you tried breathing exercises while stretching?

Bliz wrote:I 've not tried Breathing Exercises yet. I will try next time. :smile:

I find practicing your breathing during clean outs extremely helpful. Not only are you teaching yourself control, i have found it helps me take water deeper and easier. as well as, err, letting it all out :nerdy:

focusing on breathing and muscle control help greatly. If you can try forcing yourself to open up and then insert a toy you can take with relative ease and maintain control of muscles to stay open during the whole insertion. Man this is hard to explain. the way i can best describe how to do this is while squatting over a toy you loosen yourself up with your finger until you feel yourself "opening" then "push" like you do during a bowel movement and thing forces you open. hopefully you can keep yourself open until you can insert whatever toy you choose. then during the whole insertion process maintain control by "pushing out." Not only is this good practice at control it can feel amazing.

I think my explanation confuses things more. :unamused: Oh well, I hope this makes sense.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:11 am

MachineDoll wrote:
Bliz wrote:You talked about pelvis. Because I can insert the XL Sleipnir's head, and that's all. It blocks after that the head is inserted. I hope It is not the pelvis that blocks my XL solf Sleipnir's head. Tomorrow, I will warm up with my XL soft Pearce before the Sleipnir, and try to find a position to facilitate the passage of the Sleipnir's head.

I wish you luck. I've tried to tame Xar, and head/shaft go in without issue. However, right before the "knot," my body just refuses to take anymore. Its not a depth issue, I'm certain of that, there's no pain. It just is like a dead stop. I've tried various positions, doggy style is how I usually toy, and the best position for me to tame new toys. However, even in this position, I can push as hard as I can (which is probably not a good idea in the event it does give in retrospect), but it just won't budge. I've considered selling Xar for that very reason, but I'm too stubborn to give up.

Yeh, don't give up, especially since you have the depth!

I've seen enough of your posts and you certainly know how to go slow and back onto a huge one over several minutes of grinding, but how about slowing down even more and lowering onto it in more of a riding position? Try it on a chair, but also slightly raised off the floor, so your legs will be in different positions each time.

Before I had big dildos I used thick shampoo bottles. They were too big for my pelvis, but I'd get one edge in at a time. So, maybe very slowly lean left or right, and gain a little insertion on that one side, then 30 seconds later rock to the other side.

Next, rock back or get more upright and try and get your parineum to go further down. Since you're lowering onto it, reach down with both hands and grab your butt cheeks close to the back of your vag and lift as you put more weight. I've seen two different women do this on huge bedpost knobs. They rock super slow taking several seconds, then have to stretch pulling on their butt too to help open the back of the vag. Every millimeter of getting one side of your hole more open helps.

Have you tried coconut oil as lube? It has made a difference between being able to take my new max girth, or not....
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:31 pm

AustinFetish wrote:
MachineDoll wrote:
Bliz wrote:You talked about pelvis. Because I can insert the XL Sleipnir's head, and that's all. It blocks after that the head is inserted. I hope It is not the pelvis that blocks my XL solf Sleipnir's head. Tomorrow, I will warm up with my XL soft Pearce before the Sleipnir, and try to find a position to facilitate the passage of the Sleipnir's head.

I wish you luck. I've tried to tame Xar, and head/shaft go in without issue. However, right before the "knot," my body just refuses to take anymore. Its not a depth issue, I'm certain of that, there's no pain. It just is like a dead stop. I've tried various positions, doggy style is how I usually toy, and the best position for me to tame new toys. However, even in this position, I can push as hard as I can (which is probably not a good idea in the event it does give in retrospect), but it just won't budge. I've considered selling Xar for that very reason, but I'm too stubborn to give up.

Yeh, don't give up, especially since you have the depth!

I've seen enough of your posts and you certainly know how to go slow and back onto a huge one over several minutes of grinding, but how about slowing down even more and lowering onto it in more of a riding position? Try it on a chair, but also slightly raised off the floor, so your legs will be in different positions each time.

Before I had big dildos I used thick shampoo bottles. They were too big for my pelvis, but I'd get one edge in at a time. So, maybe very slowly lean left or right, and gain a little insertion on that one side, then 30 seconds later rock to the other side.

Next, rock back or get more upright and try and get your parineum to go further down. Since you're lowering onto it, reach down with both hands and grab your butt cheeks close to the back of your vag and lift as you put more weight. I've seen two different women do this on huge bedpost knobs. They rock super slow taking several seconds, then have to stretch pulling on their butt too to help open the back of the vag. Every millimeter of getting one side of your hole more open helps.

Have you tried coconut oil as lube? It has made a difference between being able to take my new max girth, or not....

I've not tried to put my XL Sleipnir on a chair yet. I will try to slowy lean left and right too. I will try the next time I play with my XL Sleipnir.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:33 pm

Nice, yes....try to creep one side in a little further, pause and adjust, then the other side.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:31 pm

Plop. A little update to say that I've not played with toys yet. So i've not tried yet to try to put the XL Sleipnir on a chair, breathing exercises... I need more information of breathing exercises. I need to breath deeply, right? I try to understand all, because I'm French.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:55 pm

Slowly, deep, and exhale slowly, intermittently.
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:16 am

toyfun wrote:Slowly, deep, and exhale slowly, intermittently.

I inhale slowy, and exhale slowy by making cuts between each other, If I understand good :smile: .
I will do this next time I play.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft

SquarepegToys:

Hankeys Toys:

Wish List:

BD:

Waiting on:
- None
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:15 am

I think if some of these suggestions do not help, you might just have to consider it too risky to continue. You don't want to do any structural damage down there. Pelvic floor muscles can end up causing chronic pain and making anal play very discomforting. I'm considering opening up a forum discussion thread about it.
► Show Spoiler
Bliz

Postby Bliz » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:20 am

toyfun wrote:I think if some of these suggestions do not help, you might just have to consider it too risky to continue. You don't want to do any structural damage down there. Pelvic floor muscles can end up causing chronic pain and making anal play very discomforting. I'm considering opening up a forum discussion thread about it.

I will not insist. I will just try in each time I will stretch, and train with it (breath and position). And if I can't go deeper than the head, I will just need to take other toys for stretch training, that's all. It will take time to be able to take more than the Sleipnir's head. I've seen the Crackers (in soft base firm base) and the Blaze (in medium) , those toys can be good in XL size, because the insertion is progressive, and the widest point is located before 15cm in lenght. The XL Crackers Natural in soft look so great.
Owned:

BD toys:
- XL Pearce - Soft
- Large Baron - Medium

EE toys:
- Silver Plug - Soft
- Large Bernard - Soft