Lets talk about queefing

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
MissMoneyPenny

Lets talk about queefing

Postby MissMoneyPenny » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:02 pm

I've been pondering a lot about the meaning of queefs. I get terribly aggressive queefs while toying and I haven't been able to figure out why.

Until now.

I always thought it happened because of my anatomy, the toy's shape or the position I was using them. So, as a certified dildo lover I conducted an experiment to figure out the reason.

From the line up of 10 toys I picked up Stan as my first candidate. No queefing. Then I picked Hunter. None whatsoever. Apollo was next in line. Oh boy. Zaratan. Oh dear. Sleipnir. DAMN GIRL!

And so, then and there while being mounted by the horse god I had an epiphany. All the queefers had one commonality. Besides me. A cumtube. But as it is with humans it must be with dildos: innocent until proven guilty.

I had to conduct yet another expirement. Oh, poor me. Such travesty.

So, I attached my Sleipnir back on the makesift backing, I blocked the airflow with an empty syringe and I went vulgar on it. And my vagina, it was silent. It had stopped talking in tongues. No more did the wind flap the drapes.

In conclusion, this whole time my vagina had been sucking the air through the tube like it had grown lungs and was gasping for some air. Hence talking in tongues. I really should cancel that exorcism...

So has this happen to anyone else or am I just late to the party?
EVERYTHING'S MADE UP AND THE POINTS DON'T MATTER.

Toy list in the spoiler.

♦ OWNED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ ORDERED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ WISHLIST ♦
► Show Spoiler
MachineDoll

Re: Lets talk about queefing

Postby MachineDoll » Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:33 pm

Yep, that's about right. However, when my partner completely removes my toy (or himself) from me and reinserts vigorously, some positions will get that uncomfortable airflow as well.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
LadyStorm

Postby LadyStorm » Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:39 am

I would say it would be depending on the bluntness of the head of the toy?? since it kinda just shoves air into you
| 21 | Demisexual/panromantic |Own 53 toys |
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:29 pm

Hmm, I could see that, yeah. No issues for me with any toys with a tube, though.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:04 am

MissMoneyPenny wrote:I've been pondering a lot about the meaning of queefs. I get terribly aggressive queefs while toying and I haven't been able to figure out why.

Until now.

I always thought it happened because of my anatomy, the toy's shape or the position I was using them. So, as a certified dildo lover I conducted an experiment to figure out the reason.

From the line up of 10 toys I picked up Stan as my first candidate. No queefing. Then I picked Hunter. None whatsoever. Apollo was next in line. Oh boy. Zaratan. Oh dear. Sleipnir. DAMN GIRL!

And so, then and there while being mounted by the horse god I had an epiphany. All the queefers had one commonality. Besides me. A cumtube. But as it is with humans it must be with dildos: innocent until proven guilty.

I had to conduct yet another expirement. Oh, poor me. Such travesty.

So, I attached my Sleipnir back on the makesift backing, I blocked the airflow with an empty syringe and I went vulgar on it. And my vagina, it was silent. It had stopped talking in tongues. No more did the wind flap the drapes.

In conclusion, this whole time my vagina had been sucking the air through the tube like it had grown lungs and was gasping for some air. Hence talking in tongues. I really should cancel that exorcism...

So has this happen to anyone else or am I just late to the party?

Hope you don't mind me butting in, but your post made me LMAO.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
MissMoneyPenny

Postby MissMoneyPenny » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:25 am

Willow wrote:
Hope you don't mind me butting in, but your post made me LMAO.

Butting in :D thiihii :laugh:

I had fun writing it and I was hoping that it would get even one person to laugh :)

Toy list in the spoiler.

♦ OWNED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ ORDERED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ WISHLIST ♦
► Show Spoiler
MissMoneyPenny

Postby MissMoneyPenny » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:29 am

LadyStorm wrote:I would say it would be depending on the bluntness of the head of the toy?? since it kinda just shoves air into you

Yeah, I was thinking that as well and it seems to happen to me when using toys with a knot or something that creates a seal.

Am I too old for that joke?

Toy list in the spoiler.

♦ OWNED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ ORDERED ♦
► Show Spoiler

♦ WISHLIST ♦
► Show Spoiler
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:28 pm

I use tube clamps if I'm not using the cum tubes. Stops stuff going either way.
You can probably find them a lot cheaper than this of course.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Home-Brew-Wine ... tube+clamp
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
AustinFetish

Postby AustinFetish » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:24 am

MissMoneyPenny wrote:
LadyStorm wrote:I would say it would be depending on the bluntness of the head of the toy?? since it kinda just shoves air into you

Yeah, I was thinking that as well and it seems to happen to me when using toys with a knot or something that creates a seal.

Am I too old for that joke?

I think it's when there's a wide girth, then a change to less size, or a wide head like Sleipnir's pulling all the way out of the vaginal entrance. The entrance gapes for a moment. If you are in doggy, gravity will pull on your belly and uterus a little. The vag balloons inward with air in one second.

Butt lifted off the bed can do the same. The upper end of the vag lengthens inward when the thick girth pulls out, or the knot backs out a little bit.
Stretch it .... month by month, year by year.
Cynic Dickic

Postby Cynic Dickic » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:22 pm

That was a hilarious read, and good to know. I already figured something like that might happen so I always have the syringe plugged whether I'm using it or not. I imagined sucking excess air into your body would end poorly.
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:57 pm

MissMoneyPenny wrote:I've been pondering a lot about the meaning of queefs. I get terribly aggressive queefs while toying and I haven't been able to figure out why.

Until now.

...[/size]

Your post is just the perfect combination of hilarious and interesting. The wind flap the drapes :laugh:

Besides, I knew there was a reason I never really liked cumtubes.
List of toys owned in profile.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”