What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
little-mythgital

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby little-mythgital » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:46 am

Had a friend request through from someone who I haven't talked to or seen for ages. Makes me wonder how they found me but eh. Accepted and sent her a message asking how she is doing, this feels like I will finally get a conversation without the negativity all in the air. Well from people I know face-to-face, could also say the same for store managers, no negativity from them whenever I chat to them sometimes but I rarely see them because I don't get out the house much.
Just mostly sick and tired of my ex-boyfriend, even though he said he will be friends he still demands being seen on a daily basis :eyeroll: and to be involved in my life.
So it's going to be fun catching up over on social media
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:38 am

Well, seems that the thread I made for clothes has disappeared.

Anyways, I got a new pair of kneesocks right on time for Christmas :3

257AF6A1-FD5F-45CD-AE52-6774C11785D4.jpeg
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
Hephaistos

Postby Hephaistos » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:22 am

I wanted to get myself ready for christmas.
So why not first clean everything and throw out all the old stuff.
Took me a while... A lot just laying around, forgotten until the moment of: "Oooooh that's where I left it." And than thrown into to the "Potential christmas gift box".
That's when I reaIized: "Dam that's a lot of Toys I have now. Where do I put it, hm...?"
The Nova arrives next week and I have plenty of space left. How do I use this Space in the most efficient way possible?
Let's build a nice place in my wardrobe for the Nova and the good old stuff.

Since I don't have any idea yet, how it should look like. (I want to feel joy just form opening wardrobe and see alle the guys next to each other.)
Does someone already have some sort of nice storage format? Or an good Idea?
I'm pretty good with wood and electronics.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:32 am

Hephaistos wrote:I wanted to get myself ready for christmas.
So why not first clean everything and throw out all the old stuff.
Took me a while... A lot just laying around, forgotten until the moment of: "Oooooh that's where I left it." And than thrown into to the "Potential christmas gift box".
That's when I reaIized: "Dam that's a lot of Toys I have now. Where do I put it, hm...?"
The Nova arrives next week and I have plenty of space left. How do I use this Space in the most efficient way possible?
Let's build a nice place in my wardrobe for the Nova and the good old stuff.

Since I don't have any idea yet, how it should look like. (I want to feel joy just form opening wardrobe and see alle the guys next to each other.)
Does someone already have some sort of nice storage format? Or an good Idea?
I'm pretty good with wood and electronics.

I‘m thinking about reorganizing my toy collection as well. Currently they are partly on my shelf, in a crate or a drawer. Might wanna add some lighting as well...
As for you: as you have it in your wardrobe, how about a switch on the door that detects if they’re open so lights turn on when you open the door. (Optional Item sound from Legend of Zelda)

Hephaistos

Postby Hephaistos » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:02 pm

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:(Optional Item sound from Legend of Zelda)

Would be funny, but probably dam annoying after 2 days. Everyone thinks of lights inside a wardrobe as beautiful. I installed that in a 4 star Hotel and it never really flashed me. But the toys might make the difference and I could install a power plug for the vibes at the same time.
I like the direction this is going.
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:19 am

Friends are fighting. I love and respect all of them. Nothing particularly petty is going on. It had little to nothing to do with me so I keep my mouth shut. There has already been a declaration of "never want to see you again" amongst them. I want to stay friends with them all without offending someone. I... kinda know the feeling. A friend of mine from way back is still good friends with an ex-roommate who jacked me over and tried to ruin my marriage. He never apologized (he's not that type). But I don't raise a stink about it, thinking I'm the better Man by doing so. In this case, we're all clustered in very close proximity. Not roommates, but we may as well be… extended neighbors. I am crap at being mediator. I'm good for a one-on-one rant listen, but not so great at bringing folks together. I don't want to lose friends because I still hang out with the others. I thought by the 30's, we were done with this bullshit.
"Ecce! Scintillae!" :laugh:

Married Bisexual Kinky Old Man :stick:
Padre

Postby Padre » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:45 am

Not sure whether mildly NSFW is allowed in this thread, but earlier today my vibrator's battery died literally riiiight at the edge and I haven't yet stopped being grumpy about that. Worst timing of the year.
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:09 am

I apparently have a tell when I've been drinking. My fingers make a curling motion, and I *never* notice it. My spouse knows I'm drinking in a heartbeat, though. Notices the finger curling. That pisses me off. I can't tell but he can.

Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:25 am

I‘m having a, not sure if you can call it date, with a former classmate of mine after the Holidays, but I don’t wanna come empty handed.
Just something small, like a (plushie) keychain. Though I didn’t find anything I thought was good.
I do like her so I wanted to give her something personal and started to think about sewing one myself (of myself, hope that wouldn’t be too narcissistic...).

Any opinions on this?

Padre

Postby Padre » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:36 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:I‘m having a, not sure if you can call it date, with a former classmate of mine after the Holidays, but I don’t wanna come empty handed.
Just something small, like a (plushie) keychain. Though I didn’t find anything I thought was good.
I do like her so I wanted to give her something personal and started to think about sewing one myself (of myself, hope that wouldn’t be too narcissistic...).

Any opinions on this?

I think of her would be a better idea!
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Hephaistos

Postby Hephaistos » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:47 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:I‘m having a, not sure if you can call it date, with a former classmate of mine after the Holidays, but I don’t wanna come empty handed.

Any opinions on this?

If you don't know her well enaught to decide what gift you should get her. You should probably not gift her anything.
Else think of something she likes, hobbys etc. and get something you might need for that.
I love guitare examples: You know she/he plays guitare, get him some stringoil or something like that, it doesn't cost much, but he will use it and be happy to get it.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:31 am

Hephaistos wrote:

Any opinions on this?

If you don't know her well enaught to decide what gift you should get her. You should probably not gift her anything.
Else think of something she likes, hobbys etc. and get something you might need for that.
I love guitare examples: You know she/he plays guitare, get him some stringoil or something like that, it doesn't cost much, but he will use it and be happy to get it.

Yea maybe you’re right. T‘was just another one of my weird ideas.

Tallon

Postby Tallon » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:50 am

So my son is at the age where he's teetering on believing in Santa... and trust me, the energy from him in our house is magic in itself. I was a bit, um, tipsy tonight loading stockings and such, grandpa fell asleep when he should have been downing the milk and cookies (I cannot due to diabeetus), and my son is already puzzled by Santa getting through our firewood stove. Not sure how to break it to him in time. I thought maybe a small but heartfelt speech about how the holiday is passed on from generation to generation, through the concept of "Santa." Hmmm...

Hephaistos

Postby Hephaistos » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:37 am

Merry Christmas and best wishes from the alps, hunting dragons on my board.

IMG_20181225_125405.jpg
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:57 pm

Might have to be heading back to working with the horses soon, staff keep leaving due to the attitude of others. I know that all too well, I hate their attitudes also :eyeroll:
Not sure if I will be well enough, especially I will get the workload of about 9 horses on one yard in a 5 hour shift. How there is 3 out of the lot that their beds require more work. Feeding, cleaning, sweeping and if I get given a free ride I usually get put on the one that has the attitude, how staff are given the great honour of working with the ones that don't have many lessons.
Most of my worry is my blood pressure and head but then the higher staff members/managers know that I have these problems so I'm allowed the frequent breaks, it's just the others...

Well it does mean the little bit of pocket change also, I do have plans on buying these little collectables and they are £4.99 each
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Happy New Year everyone!

Hope you’re going to have a good year 2019

Tallon

Postby Tallon » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:24 pm

My dad is 70 today. And after a stroke and heart surgery. The years have not been kind to him, and I always worry about his health and how he's holding up. He's never one to show any weakness though, so I never know what pains he's going through or when. I called him today and he just sounded... tired. He's in another part of the country, though, so I can't just make a quick run to check up on him and make sure he's taking his medication and such. My mom is there, but she's very sick (and I worry equally for her). I guess it dawned on me that soon enough I have to face the reality of my parents not being there for me.

Jasmine

Postby Jasmine » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:17 pm

I started going through my bathroom and throwing out old/expired/"off" items today. I had so many things that I had 'saved' for a special day, only for them to completely lose their scent (or go wildly, nastily off) because I kept waiting!

I really need to get better at only buying what I can use at a time :doh:

It's especially hard with hair products, because there are so many 'what if' type moments. What if I need a special hair treatment? What if I start using hair gel on a daily basis again? What if I need to swap shampoos? What if this product will actually be the holy grail someday that I expected it to be? So I think I'm going to only keep one of each type to try to simplify the pile. My most commonly used gel/hair product combo, one leave-in conditioner, one detangler, one salt spray, one dry shampoo. Not two or three (or four+) of each. No buying new products until I finish these ones up.

Hopefully I'll make some more progress tomorrow!
ImageImage
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:30 pm

Jasmine wrote:I started going through my bathroom and throwing out old/expired/"off" items today. I had so many things that I had 'saved' for a special day, only for them to completely lose their scent (or go wildly, nastily off) because I kept waiting!

I really need to get better at only buying what I can use at a time :doh:

It's especially hard with hair products, because there are so many 'what if' type moments. What if I need a special hair treatment? What if I start using hair gel on a daily basis again? What if I need to swap shampoos? What if this product will actually be the holy grail someday that I expected it to be? So I think I'm going to only keep one of each type to try to simplify the pile. My most commonly used gel/hair product combo, one leave-in conditioner, one detangler, one salt spray, one dry shampoo. Not two or three (or four+) of each. No buying new products until I finish these ones up.

Hopefully I'll make some more progress tomorrow!

dis me looking for shampoo IRL
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Tallon

Postby Tallon » Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:59 am

Our friends from D&D have given us a subtle ultimatum... do we play with them or do we play with the others? I'm old AF and done with ultimatum drama. The hang-up is that my son and their sons are best friends. To be honest, they are what you call "high maintenance" friends. They want all the attention, want to be invited... but never invite. I am just about done with this shite, but I'm thinking of my son and his friends.

Return to “General Off Topic”