Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Dracon Ra

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Dracon Ra » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:43 am

I’ve sent a ticket, asking for Giger Black on a large Pearce.
It shouldn’t be a problem, but we’ll see. It mostly adds to the wait time *sigh*
Rapidash

Postby Rapidash » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:06 am

I ordered my chance (custom fade) on october 23rd, and go home for holidays from dec 28 til jan 13th, wondering if I should have them put a shipping hold on it til jan 14th
20-somethingM/mostly straight (exception being equine cocks) :cool: L Chance Unflared Bubblegum/Cherry Blossom Fade + XL Chance Unflared [Natural] :cool:
erohime

Postby erohime » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:29 pm

This is my first experience buying something from BD and I have been waiting for over two months now.

There are no updates, no replies from customer service, nothing.

I am very close to cancelling my order, honestly for all the good reviews they get their customer service is to be blunt shit.
Willow

Postby Willow » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:21 pm

erohime wrote:This is my first experience buying something from BD and I have been waiting for over two months now.

I am very close to cancelling my order, honestly for all the good reviews they get their customer service is to be blunt shit.

They used to be better at CS, but they company got too big and that usually changes things. I don't know what you ordered, but it can take a long time. They had a big sale (actually more like 2) and it's around the holidays so it will take longer than normal. If you really the concerned, send them a ticket explaining your concerns (politely but firmly). It may alleviate any worries about your order although you may not get the ETA, it is difficult for them to pinpoint that.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Eleka

Postby Eleka » Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:47 pm

erohime wrote:This is my first experience buying something from BD and I have been waiting for over two months now.

Yes, their order tracking system isn't in the same league as 'conventional' e-tailers, it can take a very long time to get a response from their customer reps, and their toys take an absolute age to be delivered, but in my experience, I've found their products to be more than worth the wait.
:smile:

I completely understand your frustration, but I'd council you to be patient for just a little bit longer if you can as your toy/toys must be pretty high up the pretty high up the production queue by now (after 2 months) and will arrive eventually.
Last edited by Eleka on Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Bad Dragon Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Eleka

Postby Eleka » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:23 pm

Rapidash wrote:They used to be very speedy with replies. I wonder if they're short-staffed?

I think they must be especially busy at the moment as it took them 15 days to respond to my ticket asking about custom colours. While it's not great, I can understand why they may not prioritise tickets from people asking for status updates (as they already have your cash by that point), but given I was planning to spend $700 on a new order you think they might want to get back to me so that I'd actually place the order. I've spent over $5k on BD orders over the past couple of years (which seems like a crazy amount of money when I think about it, but is nothing compared to some of the people on this forum), so it's not as if I'm some sort of time waster who wasn't going to proceed with the order; my message literally started with "I'm planning to place a new order in the next few days".

Anyway... I did eventually get a response from Kitty and she was very helpful as always, but she did say "Our team is currently buried under a mountain of tickets waiting to be answered", so it sounds like they must be very, very busy if they're struggling to even response to customers who are wanting to place orders with them.

BTW this isn't a complaint. While I would have preferred a quicker response to my query, I've (almost) always found the BD CS reps to be genuinely friendly, helpful people, so I feel bad for them more than anything else. It must be difficult dealing with a huge backlog of queries from many (understandably) frustrated customers.

Having said all this, I might be somewhat less sympathetic if over 2-3 months from now my XL Tyson, XL Austin and Med Stan still haven't arrived.
:smilenox:
My Bad Dragon Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Fawndew

Postby Fawndew » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:39 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:
That is great!!! What did you get?!

Small nox in the signature, medium, with a suction cup! its my first toy of this sort so I thought I would start small
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:45 am

Customer service answered after two work days, looks like they’re back on top.

Ordered Pearce in Giger Black, it’s one of my favorite colors and I love my Orcs in green :smile:
Kiran

Postby Kiran » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:34 pm

Finally ordered a Kelvin like 13-14 days ago. My main problem but it was to be expected was that I might not have it for the holiday season where I would have been able to just take a long day of enjoying, analysis, touching, playing with it and all :stick: but it is the life of not getting ready made item. But on clearances there is pratically never toys with suction cup, and color choosing is always a problem :nerdy:

I think the size will be just perfect for me (small), enjoying the suction cup like I can with my David. I also want to discover ridges feeling even though Kelvin seems not too rough for a beginning on non smooth toy. But I am stuck waiting like many of us!
reine

Postby reine » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:19 pm

It took BD nearly 2 weeks to answer my first ticket about a custom Echo, saying they can’t do part of the colour I wanted. I replied with an alternate suggestion, then sent a follow-up 2 days later with a different suggestion since I’d changed my mind. It’s been over a week since that ticket and still no reply.

I just want to order my toy, dang it! :misc4: :doh: I want to give you money! It’s been almost a full month! I know they’re busy, but I’ve never had to wait 4 weeks for a relatively simple ticket before.
:psyduck:
huntress

Postby huntress » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:36 am

reine wrote:It took BD nearly 2 weeks to answer my first ticket about a custom Echo, saying they can’t do part of the colour I wanted. I replied with an alternate suggestion, then sent a follow-up 2 days later with a different suggestion since I’d changed my mind. It’s been over a week since that ticket and still no reply.

I just want to order my toy, dang it! :misc4: :doh: I want to give you money! It’s been almost a full month! I know they’re busy, but I’ve never had to wait 4 weeks for a relatively simple ticket before.

I think they weren’t prepared for Black Friday and Chrismas at all. They‘d need much more capacity to handle the situation properly. IMO customers are only willing to wait so long and ordering sex toys really depends on your mood too. If this happened to me, I would have bought my toys elsewhere by now because I‘m a new customer and this would have scared me off.

By the way, my order hasn’t been shipped and it’s been a month. It contains one custom made Flint, the rest is from the clearance section. When I ordered in November, I didn’t assume that it could take them this long. I hope it‘ll be worth it.

My guess is that it will take them another month until everything returns to normal. If they repeat the Boxing Day sale of last year, it might take even longer until they work through the list of orders.
► Show Spoiler
Vampyrum

Postby Vampyrum » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:58 am

I got my Janine Muzzle, and she's been GLORIOUS. But I sent a ticket to have my second order or my Ika and lube adjusted by removing the Ika. It was aaaaages ago now, and I've been needing that lube for what I've already got. :\ I asked them if they can just send the Ika and lube if handling the returned Ika is too much trouble.

So I'm getting reeeeeally anxious because there's no refund and no product in hand/shipment. This is the worst sort of "waiting syndrome". The unpleasant and anxiety inducing kind. I'm out money and product. :crying:
* Mary the Anthro Mare (country orange)
* Spritz the Seadragon (custom fade - Shiny Gardevoir themed)
Saromel

Postby Saromel » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:46 pm

I'm currently dying, I'm pet-sitting my parents' dogs and my XL gryphon was delivered to my home today. I won't be able to pick it up until I'm back home, somewhere in the weekend :doh: I wish I could just teleport there. Plus I'm so afraid that someone else picks it up. The employees at my local Fedex depot have a tendency to forget asking for IDs.
Saromel on Twitter! Collection & Wishlist in profile
Klpriber

Postby Klpriber » Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:33 pm

Bought my very first Bad Dragon over a month ago (Pretzel small in surprise me) as a Birthday Gift to myself :smile: now I’m seriously nervous bc it’s still in Processing :crying: I can’t wait much longer. I placed a ticket for it on the 9th with still no cs response.... :unamused:
Smolbean

Postby Smolbean » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:48 am

I bought my first BD near the end of November, so I'm going into week five now on waiting. I'm not gonna lie... I was pretty impatient at first! They should update their waiting times. :eyeroll: But once I realized it's going to be a long wait, I've pretty much settled in.

I have another hobby to thank for my learned patience. BJDs take several weeks to be made, too! I'm such a sucker for hand-crafted art you can play with... and I guess dragon dicks are no exception. :laugh:

I did hit up the Boxing Day sale, though; I was given some store credit this month, and it was burning a hole in my account, let me tell ya. So I purchased my second BD toy: a clearance small Ika in soft. I've always had an affection for tentacles, but I didn't see myself buying a tentacle toy any time soon... yet something about this ika called to me. I had a wishlist on a post it next to me for possible drops and I passed that wishlist up to get Ika instead!
My only regret so far with that purchase is that I didn't also add on the lil vibe I intended to order this round, too. :doh: I just didn't want Ika to take ages to get to me! :misc5:

Speaking of, Ika has been shipped! I can't wait to touch ittttt aaahhhhhhhhhh
huntress

Postby huntress » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:16 pm

Finally the status of my order switched to shipped. My toys are on their way after 5 weeks. I'm so excited! :smile:
► Show Spoiler
Smolder

Postby Smolder » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Just short of a month and a half and still waiting :eyeroll: hopefully it won’t be too much longer now.
Smolbean

Postby Smolbean » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:14 pm

huntress wrote:Finally the status of my order switched to shipped. My toys are on their way after 5 weeks. I'm so excited! :smile:

Ooooh! Gives me hope I'll be hearing similar some time next week!
Klpriber

Postby Klpriber » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:02 pm

Smolbean wrote:
huntress wrote:Finally the status of my order switched to shipped. My toys are on their way after 5 weeks. I'm so excited! :smile:

Ooooh! Gives me hope I'll be hearing similar some time next week!

This gives me hope too!! Fingers crossed!!!
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:39 am

Smolder wrote:Just short of a month and a half and still waiting :eyeroll: hopefully it won’t be too much longer now.

Well, I can say my Black friday Order from last year arrived around January this year.
Although that was international, don‘t get your hopes too high, you don‘t want to be disappointed.
I mean, if it arrives early that’s good. But you never know how many orders they have to process...
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.

Return to “General Discussion”