Mount for sleeves

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
Shackled

Mount for sleeves

Postby Shackled » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:06 am

Ok, so.
Does anyone know where to find tips on making permanent, built-to-last lower body shaped mounts for a sleeve, complete with soft flesh like butt cheeks? The idea is to get a hold of some DIY instructions. Maybe even some that include instructions for a tail. I imagine it wouldn't be hard to find instructables for thos upright jeans planters (which i honestly just thought of as i started typing this out) but i want to be able to mount my janine sleeve to it so i can... Well, "mount" it. I know this is going to be a pretty big undertaking time and effort wise but i think it would be worth it. The idea of a whole synthetic lower torso with a soft juicy bubble butt is worth attempting to create at least.

Alternatively, if anyone happens to know of a mounting for a penetratable that includes a soft ass with lifelike texture (under $200 preferably but send whatever you think of) please be a dear and send the link my way.

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”