Worries about taking a knot

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
MaltOMeal

Worries about taking a knot

Postby MaltOMeal » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:12 pm

So heres my concern, I can take my Rex XL's knot, with relative ease, however im worried that the rest of my colon might not appreciate the fairly thick rest-of-the-dick being suddenly forced in deeper. My main concern is that I might not be loose enough to avoid a serious tear once the knot pops in. Let me be even more clear: the knot size is not the problem.

I can bottom out on my Chance Unflared L pretty easily, even if its a bit uncomfortable in the upper areas it reaches, so i'm worried that the sudden force of the knot entering and forcing an additional 2-3 inches of Rex into places its never been before, that might not being bale to physically accommodate it yet, could cause a serious issue requiring medical attention. If the shaft was less thick, around the same thickness as Chance in Large, I would feel a lot more confident, but as it stands now, i'm highly considering never taking that risk and just making a custom dildo using Rex's knot and Chances everything else, since I know I wouldn't have to worry about tearing or ripping anything going that way.

Any idea's or suggestions? I already use bad dragon lube, the clear stuff, since it handles better for me. I kinda wish there were more depth play dildos, but oh well.
MachineDoll

Re: Worries about taking a knot

Postby MachineDoll » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:36 pm

I am certainly not an expert in anal play, but I don't think its possible to tear anything deeper past your anus with silicone toys (except for the most harsh of forced BDSM situations). Taking into consideration that XL toys can only be purchased in soft or medium firmness, the toys will give a bit. I have a XL Rex in soft myself (though I did mutilate it), and it has a good amount of give to it.

If you were toying with PVC, rubber, and/or something heavily textured and thrusting roughly, I could see a possible pain, but I wouldn't concern yourself with it as far as Rex goes. Rex in soft is quite flexible, and you're not going to "tear" your sigmoid colon. You'd be in far too much pain to "tear" it. I imagine KnotyDes will comment on this, and definitely someone to take advice from.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:32 pm

I don't have an XL rex, but with mine in L3 I always just very very slowly insert the knot until the toy has been 100% inside of me. Then I gradually increase the pace as I warm up and eventually I can smoothly knot fuck myself with it very fast and hard.

I have the same concerns so I never skip that process, but once it's been in all the way gently a few times you will have nothing to worry about. I think another thing you could do is take your L chance to the root as a warmup to be fully lubed inside since they have the same usable length and you know you can take the chance.

Best of luck. The way I do it, I've never had issues starting off using my rex. I know it's a L instead of an XL, but I think you should be able to ease the knot in if you're patient and trained enough.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
MaltOMeal

Postby MaltOMeal » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:34 pm

MachineDoll wrote:I am certainly not an expert in anal play, but I don't think its possible to tear anything deeper past your anus with silicone toys (except for the most harsh of forced BDSM situations). Taking into consideration that XL toys can only be purchased in soft or medium firmness, the toys will give a bit. I have a XL Rex in soft myself (though I did mutilate it), and it has a good amount of give to it.

If you were toying with PVC, rubber, and/or something heavily textured and thrusting roughly, I could see a possible pain, but I wouldn't concern yourself with it as far as Rex goes. Rex in soft is quite flexible, and you're not going to "tear" your sigmoid colon. You'd be in far too much pain to "tear" it. I imagine KnotyDes will comment on this, and definitely someone to take advice from.

What im worried about is that the amount of "give" Rex has might not totally be enough. When I was younger and less terrified of ripping open a new hole, I lost footing and slipped on another dildo I had, which at the time was much to large for me to handle, and bled a good amount. Hurt like hell for a week, but I didn't go to the hospital about it because a 14 year old trying to explain to a doctor that he was trying to ride a dildo the size of a fist was more scary than dying. I'll see if the guy you mentioned shows up.

Robiland wrote:I don't have an XL rex, but with mine in L3 I always just very very slowly insert the knot until the toy has been 100% inside of me. Then I gradually increase the pace as I warm up and eventually I can smoothly knot fuck myself with it very fast and hard.

I have the same concerns so I never skip that process, but once it's been in all the way gently a few times you will have nothing to worry about. I think another thing you could do is take your L chance to the root as a warmup to be fully lubed inside since they have the same usable length and you know you can take the chance.

Best of luck. The way I do it, I've never had issues starting off using my rex. I know it's a L instead of an XL, but I think you should be able to ease the knot in if you're patient and trained enough.

The difference between an L and an XL is a full inch. To put it another way, the thickest part of the shaft on the large is the same thickness of the head of the XL. For me, the knots aren't something that eases in, they pop in and out. They can idle and move around inside just fine, but my sphincter fights both ways, and because of how forceful it is, there is no "taking it easy". I base out on Chance very easily, albeit uncomfortably, but I use other toys to loosen up.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:14 am

MaltOMeal wrote:The difference between an L and an XL is a full inch. To put it another way, the thickest part of the shaft on the large is the same thickness of the head of the XL. For me, the knots aren't something that eases in, they pop in and out. They can idle and move around inside just fine, but my sphincter fights both ways, and because of how forceful it is, there is no "taking it easy". I base out on Chance very easily, albeit uncomfortably, but I use other toys to loosen up.

Absolutely, it's a much larger toy, but if you have the toys to stretch to that level and the patience it should be doable. My sphincter works the same as yours, I just find that if I am incredibly patient and slow. By holding the shaft below the knot to make sure the knot doesn't jump in, as I am slowly letting it slide itself into my body with the pull of my sphincter, against the pull of my hand holding the shaft below the knot. It's like a really slow and sensitive tug-o-war. If you are holding the toy with the right amount of tension and working slowly enough it should be fine. Especially since you don't have issues taking the girth of the knot itself.

It's a lot of work, but once you do it a few times you will be adapted to the size of rex and won't have to worry so much. Most of the sizable toys I use, I have to spend a lot of time training with them before I can actually play with them. This is especially the case with rex.

YMMV and it is an XL instead of a L, but you're also more trained than I am, so it's a relative thing. We're using the same model toy and 10" usable length for me goes past my sigmoid colon. I can not take my L3 chance all the way for reference of our experience levels.

It's not about taking the toy/knot easy though, it's about controlling it and being very patient. Until you are confident you can take rex, you pretty much can't play with it. You have to work for it. I think it's worth it personally, but to each their own. I wouldn't do it if I couldn't shake the worries.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:43 pm

MaltOMeal wrote:What im worried about is that the amount of "give" Rex has might not totally be enough. When I was younger and less terrified of ripping open a new hole, I lost footing and slipped on another dildo I had, which at the time was much to large for me to handle, and bled a good amount. Hurt like hell for a week, but I didn't go to the hospital about it because a 14 year old trying to explain to a doctor that he was trying to ride a dildo the size of a fist was more scary than dying. I'll see if the guy you mentioned shows up.

With some materials, like PVC, its quite possible to "rip a new hole open," but soft silicone its not realistically possible. You can certainly overstretch (girth), especially if using a desensitizing agent, like Benzocaine, but even if you fell on a XL soft Rex, you should be more concerned about girth than length if using anally.

Either way, happy toying!
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:43 am

as long as your comfortable taking toys into the sigmoid colon that are around the thickness of rex you should be fine. It is true that inserting rex's knot can cause the tip to jab you pretty hard, but it didnt cause me me to go to the hospital, or bleed really. it just hurt.

just practice and warm up.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Dee

Postby Dee » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:26 pm

Rex's knot is very much "in or out" there isn't much middle ground for him. If you're hilting a large chance, you'll be fine, just do that first a couple times with lots of lube and then go for it. I've only ever hurt myself once and it was right at the entrance, I've never managed to tear anything further in. Pretty much if you're not ready you will get that "take it out" feeling the whole time, long before you tear anything.

Should have just used the normal excuse, "I slipped and fell on it" [yes it was already lubed up, and I landed exactly where my butthole is.]
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”