Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Dracon Ra

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Dracon Ra » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:00 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:I just made an order for a zaratan in mini 5, already premade!!

That’s six already. I really am starting a mini collection........

That's how it starts.... :misc1: :smile:

Mini collection... collection... did I lose control over my dildo buying habits? :bugeyed:
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:14 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:I just made an order for a zaratan in mini 5, already premade!!

Mini collection... collection... did I lose control over my dildo buying habits? :bugeyed:

Lol!! I’m actually kinda excited. I picked the 5 firmness because I figure with the zaratan, the 8 would kinda hurt me. Plus, the coloring is more prettier.
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:22 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:

Lol!! I’m actually kinda excited. I picked the 5 firmness because I figure with the zaratan, the 8 would kinda hurt me. Plus, the coloring is more prettier.

The excitement is the dangerous part ;-)
The wait for your toy to ship, yay it shipped! Reloading the tracking info a few times a day, yay it’s here! And they are all so pretty….

Yeah, 5 sounds good for a Zartan, I still wasn’t in an experimental mode to try mine, tho…
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:55 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:

The excitement is the dangerous part ;-)
The wait for your toy to ship, yay it shipped! Reloading the tracking info a few times a day, yay it’s here! And they are all so pretty….

Yeah, 5 sounds good for a Zartan, I still wasn’t in an experimental mode to try mine, tho…

Yeah, I’m greatful that they have it in a mini. I gotta be careful with the sizes.
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Meredi

Postby Meredi » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:26 pm

I ordered a medium Bumble Hooves and Tucker 2 days ago! I'm so exciiited * _*
Haven't bought any toys since 2017, so this'll be fun :D

(do hope they'll reply to my ticket soon though, I forgot to add lube to my order NOO!)
Bi-Curious | Female | 21 | Gamer | Marvel Fanatic | Freelance Artist | Toy Enthusiast
► Show Spoiler
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:29 pm

Well, I currently had a panic because I was supposed to get it a few days ago, but the weather here kinda sucked, but it finally came here and I am happy and excited. Now I need to take pictures.......

► Show Spoiler

Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:34 am

Sorry for reposting, but I just snagged a Trent. It’s been on there for quite some time and nobody got him, so I got it, plus, I needed more toy cleaner. Here’s the photo:
Attachments
DC41F6DD-F57F-411C-BE34-5E2725B04402.jpeg

► Show Spoiler

Fawndew

Postby Fawndew » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:30 am

2 months as of this Friday coming up waiting for my small nox, I sent in a ticket asking for an ETA update but no reply as of yet for that, aahh I hope its soooon
Eleka

Postby Eleka » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:19 pm

Woo hoo! After a 57 day wait my custom coloured Stan, Tyson and Austin finally arrived with me this afternoon.
:smile:

However, the Tyson and Austin were made in the wrong colours, so that's mightily annoying. I need to stop ordering custom colours as it's far too much hassle just to end up being disappointed. Guess I now need to get in touch with CS and go through the rigmarole of trying to get a replacement. Great.
:sniffing:
My Bad Dragon Collection:
► Show Spoiler
katze

Postby katze » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:02 pm

i'm gonna die waiting for these two lmao

diego is gonna be in raw berry, but as a split fade. cole is gonna be in rage!

^ↀᴥↀ^
agender girl | queer | taken | 50 dildos | 14 eggs | 2 plugs | 3 penetrables | 1 wearable

ฅ(≚ᄌ≚)
toy collection in profile!
Willow

Postby Willow » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:26 pm

katze wrote:i'm gonna die waiting for these two lmao

diego is gonna be in raw berry, but as a split fade. cole is gonna be in rage!

Rawberry? No shockolate?

400 BABIES
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:22 pm

Ok..... I need to step back from the bad dragon site... Especially the clearance adoption page. I just ordered toy #9. It is crazy. I do however got a good feeling that my #10 (if I can pace myself!!) should be in what I like to call “special tubing”. I just don’t know which one. Maybe a Meng. Maybe spitfire.

► Show Spoiler

Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:35 pm

Bye Curiosity wrote:Ok..... I need to step back from the bad dragon site... Especially the clearance adoption page. I just ordered toy #9. It is crazy. I do however got a good feeling that my #10 (if I can pace myself!!) should be in what I like to call “special tubing”. I just don’t know which one. Maybe a Meng. Maybe spitfire.

I know the feeling! Back when I had a disposable income when I first found this place... I amassed something like 30 + toys in almost 6 months. At one point, I think I had 150 toys all up.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:39 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Bye Curiosity wrote:Ok..... I need to step back from the bad dragon site... Especially the clearance adoption page. I just ordered toy #9. It is crazy. I do however got a good feeling that my #10 (if I can pace myself!!) should be in what I like to call “special tubing”. I just don’t know which one. Maybe a Meng. Maybe spitfire.

I know the feeling! Back when I had a disposable income when I first found this place... I amassed something like 30 + toys in almost 6 months. At one point, I think I had 150 toys all up.

Usually, I’ve been good about that. After I got the first BD (Tako? The tentacle? Damm, what am I supposed to call that now?!), it wasn’t until a year later that I got my second BD (the infamous Pearce), and then spaced out Winston, Pretzal and crackers throughout the months. It’s not until lately that I’ve been on this kick. It’s insane!

Another toy I’m wanting is Echo. I know the size that I want (thanks to the help of the comparison thread :wink: ), it’s the color that I’m playing with. Either a night sky or a glow in the dark.

► Show Spoiler

fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:46 pm

WELP, I bought a pretty pre-made Brusier on the 11th, and chose UPS, now it's stuck in Nevada because of "bad weather" since the 13th! :crying: I'm up in the PNW.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:54 pm

fuzzdemon wrote:WELP, I bought a pretty pre-made Brusier on the 11th, and chose UPS, now it's stuck in Nevada because of "bad weather" since the 13th! :crying: I'm up in the PNW.

That happened when I ordered Trent. The day it was supposed to arrive, the roads were pretty bad with snow. It wasn’t until a day or two later that it finally came.

► Show Spoiler

Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:05 pm

Oh, they're getting faster again, large Axel shipped after 24 days :smile:
Padre

Postby Padre » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:07 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:Oh, they're getting faster again, large Axel shipped after 24 days :smile:

My custom mini flint (night sky + cumtube) shipped after 5 days, so .... Yes. Yes they are.
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
fuzzdemon

Postby fuzzdemon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:08 pm

Yay! My Brusier turned up today!!!
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:23 am

The 19th today marks a month on waiting for the pre-made Vasu and custom Kage in Raw Berry Cheesecake
I have seen some major complaints about the wait times, I'm not bothered really, I think I've just got used to it and waiting for stuff in general.

Update: Just got an email saying it's been shipped. Also Ridley with the teenies and keychain got shipped.
Double the import, fun.

Return to “General Discussion”