Wondering which toy that is short, fat knot, long underneath for a good tie(currently looking at hunter)?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
phatknot

Wondering which toy that is short, fat knot, long underneath for a good tie(currently looking at hunter)?

Postby phatknot » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:23 am

Hello, I am a vaginal user. I currently have 2 toys from BD - small vergil and med fenrir.

I have found I can take anywhere from 5-7 inches in length. I am looking for a knot that's like fenrirs, or even a whole shaft, that I can take and has a large space underneath for a good tie?

I love my med fenrir, problem is getting him in fully is a hit and miss due to the length. A hunter looks really good to me. Does anyone have any recommendations or advice of hunter?

Your expertise is greatly appreciated heheh,

Cheers ;)
Padre

Re: Wondering which toy that is short, fat knot, long underneath for a good tie(currently looking at hunter)?

Postby Padre » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:54 am

In my experience Hunter ties very well, but it's a .... fairly exhausting tie? It's a very thick toy, so actually keeping it tied needs a lot of determination :'))

I recommend it though, good toy.
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
SparkyRaegun

Re: Wondering which toy that is short, fat knot, long underneath for a good tie(currently looking at hunter)?

Postby SparkyRaegun » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:53 am

The first thing that comes to my mind when 'short' and 'knot' are mentioned is Xar tbh. Highly underappreciated model imo.
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:04 pm

I have a Xar, and for me, it doesn't tie at all. Fenrir is fantastic for ties. I might get flak for saying it, but Rex is also quite good. I chopped the top, and it works great. A single cut with a knife works well.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:00 am

You might also consider toys with a bulge or swell, which are sort of similar to a knot except longer, and they occur earlier (higher up) on the shaft. Examples: Crackers, Echo. Those are popular designs. I don't know if those would tie exactly in the way that you want though.

Another idea is to consider an egg toy, either from Bad Dragon (I haven't tried theirs, it has a thick base) or Exotic Erotics (I really like my egg from them, there is no base, just the egg shape). There are lots of other companies making egg toys too. Nothing will tie as completely as an egg. Mine has the optional silicone retrieval cord (vaginal users may not require that).

As far as Hunter goes, I love mine. It's one of the toys that got me interested in Bad Dragon to begin with. It looks so cool, and frankly that is important to me.
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:12 am

MachineDoll wrote:I have a Xar, and for me, it doesn't tie at all. Fenrir is fantastic for ties. I might get flak for saying it, but Rex is also quite good. I chopped the top, and it works great. A single cut with a knife works well.

Ahh gotcha. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, and secondmore sorry that I didn't think to glance at your toy list uwu

LMAO I've actually never heard of anyone taking a knife to a BD toy to.. CHOP it. That's actually hilarious, but kudos to you for making it work for you! I'd personally like a picture of the end result because on top of actually being kinda funny, I'm curious where you did it exactly.
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Guys good news- I didn't have to sell both kidneys for a Beta Shark! Only one! :misc7: :laugh:
phatknot

Postby phatknot » Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:08 pm

SparkyRaegun wrote:The first thing that comes to my mind when 'short' and 'knot' are mentioned is Xar tbh. Highly underappreciated model imo.

I've been looking at Xar too! He looks delicious. I think him and Hunter are on my list for the next clearance. He looks really nice to grind on too.
phatknot

Postby phatknot » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:03 pm

Padre wrote:In my experience Hunter ties very well, but it's a .... fairly exhausting tie? It's a very thick toy, so actually keeping it tied needs a lot of determination :'))

I recommend it though, good toy.

I need to get my exercise somehow, right? Hehehh.

Hope there's a Hunter on clearance soon!!
SparkyRaegun

Postby SparkyRaegun » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:14 pm

phatknot wrote:
SparkyRaegun wrote:The first thing that comes to my mind when 'short' and 'knot' are mentioned is Xar tbh. Highly underappreciated model imo.

I've been looking at Xar too! He looks delicious. I think him and Hunter are on my list for the next clearance. He looks really nice to grind on too.

He is indeed WONDERFUL to grind on, even with thrusting that plating he has on his base helps stimulate the clit and I've personally orgasmed while not even actually touching myself with my hands but rather combined thrusting/grinding on him. He is a lovely good boy. :misc2: :crying:
Feel free to PM me!
My Toys ;
► Show Spoiler
Daskling

Postby Daskling » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:21 am

Out of those knotted toys not yet mentioned Cole, Bruiser and Apollo come to mind, at least for an anal user Cole ties wonderfully well.

Out of non-knotted toys Scorn and Blaze might be worth a look, Scorn being short, thick and having slimmer ending than middle and Blaze having a bulge in the middle.
❂ Non-binary ❂ 25 ❂ Polysexual ❂ Polyamorous ❂ In an open relationship ❂ Anal Lover
► Show Spoiler

❂ Looking for XL Cole with suction cup in EU, might be willing to sell my XL Cole without suction cup.
Dee

Postby Dee » Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:32 pm

MachineDoll wrote:I have a Xar, and for me, it doesn't tie at all. Fenrir is fantastic for ties. I might get flak for saying it, but Rex is also quite good. I chopped the top, and it works great. A single cut with a knife works well.

You cut your Rex! I'm horrified! I too am curious to see where you did it and how well it turned out.

For a good tie with plenty of space below the knot to really let that knot get in nice and comfy, I have to recommend.......REX. Cheeky shaft that starts out fairly thick then gently gets skinnier just before the knot, a nice round lump that takes a little effort because it's a little blunt kinda like an egg (But with added bonus shaft already inside). Then, because the knot's quite blunt top and bottom, once you're past half way he will bury himself fully with a little squeeze. Once you're knotted a few more squeezes and that extra bit of shaft before the base lets the knot squirm around to exactly where he want's to tie.

Rex is still one of my faves.

Edit: XL Rex....uncut lol
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”