Bad Dragon Gallery

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
lizardbreath

Re: Bad Dragon Gallery

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:55 pm

Nightshade - A devious Purple and Lavender marble.
Rage - A new spin on Spitfire’s signature with a radical marbled base.
Legendary - An electrifying Blue and Yellow marble.
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Scholar’s Mind is a three color marble of Dark Grayish-Green, Brownish-Gold, Orangish-Red with Gold Dazzle strewn throughout.
Healer’s Soul is a three color marble of Dark Blue, Brownish-Gold, and Orangish-Red with Gold Dazzle strewn throughout.
You can have my caffeine when you pry it from my cold dead hands. And possibly not even then.
Pretzal queen!!
pls contact me if you saw anything in my collection you covet :) the worst i can do is say "no"
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:19 pm

Dessert Colors: Rainbow Vanilla Yogurt Parfait Image
Pretzal queen!!
[
lizardbreath

Postby lizardbreath » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:20 pm

world soul Image
World Soul is a captivating faded blend of light blue, light purple, and light tan, pearlescent sprinkled throughout to give it that perfect shimmer. Fortitude is a valiant marble of blue and gold. Impulse is a fierce marble of red and silver
Pretzal queen!!
[
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:13 am

Are there any colors which are especially glossy? Thinking about Axel, a smooth toy. I would love it if the surface could be extra shiny. Are BD colors all the same, as far as surface shine goes?

Return to “General Discussion”