Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Niah

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Niah » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:48 pm

little-mythgital wrote:The 19th today marks a month on waiting for the pre-made Vasu and custom Kage in Raw Berry Cheesecake
I have seen some major complaints about the wait times, I'm not bothered really, I think I've just got used to it and waiting for stuff in general.

Update: Just got an email saying it's been shipped. Also Ridley with the teenies and keychain got shipped.
Double the import, fun.

It's been a month for me just about, so I'm hoping they'll be shipping mine soon too. It's a med/med Diego though, and I'm not sure how popular that size and model are.
31/Asexual/Genderfluid (biologically female).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:13 pm

Niah wrote:
little-mythgital wrote:The 19th today marks a month on waiting for the pre-made Vasu and custom Kage in Raw Berry Cheesecake
I have seen some major complaints about the wait times, I'm not bothered really, I think I've just got used to it and waiting for stuff in general.

Update: Just got an email saying it's been shipped. Also Ridley with the teenies and keychain got shipped.
Double the import, fun.

It's been a month for me just about, so I'm hoping they'll be shipping mine soon too. It's a med/med Diego though, and I'm not sure how popular that size and model are.

A month isn't that bad, really. Their wait time used to be 2 - 2.5 months, sometimes for a single toy. Ignore what their website says if it still says something like 2 weeks. That hasn't been true since 2015. The last three times I've ordered customs from BD, it has always been between 5 - 9 weeks.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Niah

Postby Niah » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:38 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Niah wrote:

Double the import, fun.

A month isn't that bad, really. Their wait time used to be 2 - 2.5 months, sometimes for a single toy. Ignore what their website says if it still says something like 2 weeks. That hasn't been true since 2015. The last three times I've ordered customs from BD, it has always been between 5 - 9 weeks.

Yeah, it's usually been 4 to 6 weeks or so for me, so I'm not too surprised. I'm just anxious and want them to ship it to me before I move. As long as it's shipped before the 4th, I'll get it before I move. If it's shipped after I'll have to contact UPS to have them change the address. That's if BD doesn't respond to my ticket before they ship it out (or if they respond and say that they can't change the shipping address).

See my profile for a list of the toys I own. Please do not solicit me about selling any of my toys.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:54 pm

Shipping email arrived from EE, my Henry is on the way. :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Azareus

Postby Azareus » Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:08 pm

Ordered a birthday gift for a close friend on January 21st and I'm starting to worry it's not going to ship out in time for her actual birthday. There's still a month to go but considering the apparent large backlog and the time it'll take to ship internationally...it might be an I.O.U instead.

Plus I threw something for myself into the order to save on separate shipping costs so there's a bit of selfishness involved. :stick:
Niah

Postby Niah » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:09 pm

Still waiting on my Diego to ship. I'm moving on the 12th, and it takes UPS about 5 business days to get packages to me. I finally got a response about changing my address, and today I went ahead and had them change it to where I'm moving to (back home). This way I don't have to deal with getting UPS to redirect my package and I know my parents will leave the box in my room unopened and not bother it. One less thing to deal with while I'm trying to worry about while I'm trying to deal with packing all my shit, disconnecting services, and etc. The packing won't actually be too bad, but knowing it won't be bad means I'm going to be waiting till 3 days before I move to actually do stuff.

KynxLINY

Postby KynxLINY » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:53 pm

This isn't about an order, so much as waiting for an update.
When are Meng and. Hanns getting full releases? It feels like years since they came out. I want a 2-3" wide Meng!
The same Kynx the Waterdragon-Lynx of 2009 to 2012. Stress has kept me less imaginative, and I no longer roleplay, but I do love the works of toy artisan companies like Bad Dragon, Exotic-Erotics, and others. I'm looking for information and to find my niche while being committed to work and college pursuits.

Female/26/Panromantic Asexual/Long Island, NY :nerdy:
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:23 pm

Full releases? What do you mean?
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
thesharkwhisperer

Postby thesharkwhisperer » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:35 pm

KynxLINY wrote:This isn't about an order, so much as waiting for an update.
When are Meng and. Hanns getting full releases? It feels like years since they came out. I want a 2-3" wide Meng!

Probably never, unfortunately. They did have another Hanns with a slimmer knot at some point but pulled it off rather quickly. I think the last time I remember seeing an one size toy getting a full release was with Pretzal/the swamp wyrm, but we were sure Meng would get one given how popular he seemed to be. I don't know if it's a lack of popularity or BD just doesn't do that anymore.
History nerd - Dino lover - Pokémon - HUBBADUH
KynxLINY

Postby KynxLINY » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:12 pm

thesharkwhisperer wrote:
KynxLINY wrote:This isn't about an order, so much as waiting for an update.

Probably never, unfortunately. They did have another Hanns with a slimmer knot at some point but pulled it off rather quickly. I think the last time I remember seeing an one size toy getting a full release was with Pretzal/the swamp wyrm, but we were sure Meng would get one given how popular he seemed to be. I don't know if it's a lack of popularity or BD just doesn't do that anymore.

That sucks. I was so looking forward to having a large statue of Meng.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:51 pm

I am sitting on my hands, waiting for the Saint Patrick’s Day colors to come out.
I want to see if they changed the colors from last year, to decide if I want them for an XL Votan or not.
I’m in no hurry to get one and am more tempted to get another spinning wheel, but I also don’t to miss out pretty colors.
Being a responsible(ish) adult is hard…
CutiePique

Postby CutiePique » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:27 pm

CutiePique wrote:7 whole minutes since placing an order for a large Elden. xD
I haven't gotten a new BD friendo since summer 2017, so I'm excited. :widesmile:

[stops her stopwatch] And it shipped! :D Ngl, a little surprised an Elden would take 6 1/2 weeks, even with a holiday backlog, but I have a horrid sense of time. Plus I'm still getting back "into shape" toying-wise, so it's not like it made a difference :,Dc
Now for the phase 2 of waiting.
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:08 pm

Well..... I ordered another one. Sadly, I ordered this yesterday (Friday), which means it won’t be shipped out until Monday, which also means it won’t come until maybe Friday..... I got a small, but at least the circumference is a bit bigger than my mini Demogorgon...

Does anyone know if there’s a “Show Me Your Votan” thread??
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:58 am

So I finally got votan in small 8. And........ I’m shook.

Not because the size is huge, I can take it, it’s that it’s a firm firmness and I don’t know how it’ll feel. I imagine it’s gonna hurt me on the inside.

► Show Spoiler

Ren yami

Postby Ren yami » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:50 am

So i ordered a hazel in February and its almost been two months. i wonder if there is a different wait time for those kind of products. all in all the wait time is killing me
Tiffanbrilll

Postby Tiffanbrilll » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:33 am

For me:
6) First 1-2 weeks: happy impatience, checking for progress at least once daily

Ordered my Nova last week :D
Telegram: @Tiffanbrill :smile:
Azareus

Postby Azareus » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:30 am

Well the order I made for my friend's birthday has finally shipped out after a 58 day wait and it'll supposely arrive in time for her birthday, good stuff!

On the flip side, Fedex have informed me that my customs fees will add up to £125.79. I recieved a TTC order of similar value to this one just last month and the fees were only £23.15. Previous BD orders came in closer to £60. What the heck happened here? :unamused:
Wistala

Postby Wistala » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:40 pm

58 day wait? What's going on with BD? If they're that backlogged they really need to hire more employees and/or upgrade their equipment.
Click this link to read my serial novel: Niara's Song
Leonidas Aquilas, an ex soldier, and Niara, a dragoness from the old world, find themselves as lovers and allies in a war against a terrifyingly powerful foe seeking to conquer their entire world.
Bad Dragon toys:
Janine - Reef Green - NSFW Review - Dragon Muzzle - Dark Natural
Elden - Blossom Pink - Medium 5 - Flared Chance - Yellow and Pink Marble - Medium 8 - Kelvin - Grey - Small 3
ImageImage
Drazoda

Postby Drazoda » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:20 pm

I placed an order on February 20th for a large chance unflared with a special coloration, and it finally shipped today! Less than a week to go now. I'm so excited!
Own: Kage, Janine, Echo, Chance Unflared
Wistala

Postby Wistala » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:48 pm

Drazoda wrote:I placed an order on February 20th for a large chance unflared with a special coloration, and it finally shipped today! Less than a week to go now. I'm so excited!

Well shit. I placed an order on March 22. I really hope it doesn't take until the middle of May to ship.
Click this link to read my serial novel: Niara's Song
Leonidas Aquilas, an ex soldier, and Niara, a dragoness from the old world, find themselves as lovers and allies in a war against a terrifyingly powerful foe seeking to conquer their entire world.
Bad Dragon toys:
Janine - Reef Green - NSFW Review - Dragon Muzzle - Dark Natural
Elden - Blossom Pink - Medium 5 - Flared Chance - Yellow and Pink Marble - Medium 8 - Kelvin - Grey - Small 3
ImageImage

Return to “General Discussion”