Toys with larger knot than XL Cole?

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Daskling

Toys with larger knot than XL Cole?

Postby Daskling » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:27 am

The title says it.

Now being able to take XL Cole fully I find myself looking for a toy with a larger knot than it. So far I haven’t found one excepting one inflatable dildo, but I’d prefer traditional non-inflatable design.

Do any come to mind?
❂ Non-binary ❂ 25 ❂ Polysexual ❂ Polyamorous ❂ In an open relationship ❂ Anal Lover
► Show Spoiler

❂ Looking for XL Cole with suction cup in EU, might be willing to sell my XL Cole without suction cup.
Padre

Re: Toys with larger knot than XL Cole?

Postby Padre » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:18 am

Have you checked out primal hardwere, or are those the inflatables you mean? To my best knowledge, all their inflatable toys are also available as "regular" toys, and some of those are absolutely massive
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:38 pm

Padre wrote:Have you checked out primal hardwere, or are those the inflatables you mean? To my best knowledge, all their inflatable toys are also available as "regular" toys, and some of those are absolutely massive

Cole has a knot of 14" circ, nearly 5" diam. Not even PH's Big Bad Wolf inflatable, gets to that size, not even when fully inflated. They don't have a regular BBW model on their site, either. Now, they *do* have a BBW wearable, but the knot is only 10-something-inches circumference. Doesn't hold a candle to the knot of XL Cole.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
Padre

Postby Padre » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:17 pm

Rainbow Dasher wrote:
Padre wrote:Have you checked out primal hardwere, or are those the inflatables you mean? To my best knowledge, all their inflatable toys are also available as "regular" toys, and some of those are absolutely massive

Cole has a knot of 14" circ, nearly 5" diam. Not even PH's Big Bad Wolf inflatable, gets to that size, not even when fully inflated. They don't have a regular BBW model on their site, either. Now, they *do* have a BBW wearable, but the knot is only 10-something-inches circumference. Doesn't hold a candle to the knot of XL Cole.

No, but they have Cassius, which has a knot circ of 16in ;)
And you can get every inflatable as a non-inflatable too, you just have to click "build yours" and de-select "add inflation". It's a little hidden, but to my best knowledge you can get regular toys of every inflatable that way.

The only issue is that I don't know whether non-inflatable Cassius has the non-inflated 12 or the inflated 16 knot, probably the small one, so you might have to get it as an inflatable to enjoy those extra inches.... Worth contacting PH's customer service over.

But yeah, Cassius is the biggest non-BD knotted toy I can think of.
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Rainbow Dasher

Postby Rainbow Dasher » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:24 am

I see it now.

If I'm reading it correctly, only the inflatable has the 16" circ knot, and only when fully inflated. Normally, it's a 12" knot. There is nothing saying to the contrary about the specs as a non-inflatable. Since the OP doesn't want an inflatable, it's going to be too small for what they're after. If you really, really wanted to be sure, I'd pop through an email.
Pansexual|Married|Writer|Artist|Foodie|Pegasister|Spiritual|Crafter|Blogger|Adrenaline Junkie|Furry| Owns a lot of fucking dicks.
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:14 pm

this is my department, lol.

Mr Hankey's toys Solatok https://www.mrhankeystoys.com/online-st ... p131113032
15" circumference knot :bugeyed:

I have one. i have not been able to take it yet, dont know exactly what is stopping me, but i am still looking forward to taking that huge knot. You might want to special order this thing in 40% firmness, i find that the 75% firmness is a bit too much, the toy is very short and stout, which make it very solid. an issue i find myself having is that the head will not go where i need it to go without careful effort because it is so flat and thick. combined with its the thickest object i have attempted, big headache of a toy. i dont quite know how i feel about Solatok overall, its a toy i cant fully insert and have to do a massive amount of warm up to feel comfortable enough to attempt. I like how it looks and the textures can work for me. But 15" circumference knot.

as a side note about Cassius, the inflatable aspect not only feels great, but mean you can stretch out at you own pace. the toy also just feels great to use in general, kinda like Diego, but different. Love my Cassius, but taking an inflatable knot is not the same as a solid knot. the inflatable knot compresses a lot during insertion, so i does really "feel" like your taking something as thick as it really is, one in you most definitely feel it. Great toy.
My collection
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”