Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Cynic Dickic

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Cynic Dickic » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:11 pm

Had another session with Kona and Nox tonight, and I was able to get them in further than before, but I also caused even more bleeding, a worrying amount even. It was all bright red so I don't think I caused any major damage, but it was definitely worse than before. I also realise now that it's only been about a week since my last session, so it's possible I didn't wait long enough and re-opened scar tissue or something along those lines.

In the case that I didn't I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I think I took it slow and only inserted more when it felt comfortable, and I used the cumtubes to make getting past the sigmoid as easy as possible, but it still caused bleeding. I'm getting very discouraged, and I'm thinking I may be approaching this wrong. I'm starting to think I should buy a new dildo when I have the money that's long and thin, specifically to get my body used to things being inserted past the bend.
Dee

Postby Dee » Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:27 am

Wait until you have something that is skinny and flexible. If you're changing the position of your insides to quickly that they're not used to it that's just as likely to cause bleeding as stretching too much. Have a go with some silicon beads or something.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:15 pm

I tried sprinkling J-Lube directly on a toy (which I've seen at least one person mention before). While J-Lube does stick very well directly on a toy, it always felt a little grainy (I did moisten it up with water, and try to smooth it out by hand, first). It was still gritty and irritating, and also, because J-Lube absorbs a lot of water, it was also on the dry side during use. I also used a lube shooter to apply some internal BD cumlube first... a couple of times, actually. (Not just using the direct J-Lube method, it was a combination of methods).

Overall, I would not do that again. Not recommended. I guess they use that method on the farm, but unlike us they're not spending a leisurely hour toying, trying to take their time and make it last, etc etc. On the farm I think it's more like going in one time, and finished. A little different than how we tend to do it. I'll only pre-mix it now, using the 'microwave recipe' found online for J-Lube.

:unamused:
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote: :unamused:

I do this when I don't have a mixture made in advance (which is often the case). You have to dissolve it before using it, at most a very thick gel. In very small amounts, adding water progressively and "massaging" thoroughly so as not to form lumps. Sometimes, when I've recently cleaned myself and I'm still very wet inside, I prefer do it this way. But overall it's not the most efficient.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:02 pm

Harbenz wrote:
Grimly Fiendish wrote: :unamused:

:words:

I agree direct application is not the most effective means, especially if your not used to doing so. A little bit of trial and error is required. But once ya get the hang of it, its very quick at least.

I also have a small plastic pot/jar that I use to mix quick batches of just water and powder. as Harbenz said add small amounts at a time, so it dissolves fully. Or Yolo it and dump a large amount and then muddle the crap out of the lumps.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:22 pm

I usually pre-mix J-Lube with water in a microwave-safe glass dish (with cover), then microwave for one minute, stir it up, repeat a few times. The heat of the microwave is great for breaking down the lumps. No gritty feeling that way.

If sprinkling J-Lube powder directly on the toy, I think it's impossible to completely massage out all of the gritty texture just by using wet hands.

It kind of ruined my session so I'll stick with the microwave method instead. It really doesn't take that long.
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:25 am

One thing I never read about, so I don't know if it's just me or it's normal. After playing I usually have a lot of gas, it's not air trapped, because right after finishing I'm fine, but a couple of hours later, I'm bloated and I can't release it until a few hours later (that's why I prefer to play before going to bed, it is uncomfortable, even painful, to have this feeling the rest of the day and I prefer pass it sleeping). I don't know if it is normal or is caused by water enemas or the lube (I use j-lube). At first I thought about j-lube because it has sugars and that could cause the intestinal bacteria to create the gas, but it seems that the amount of lube is not relevant. However, after cleaning, even if I didn't play or go deep, there is always something... Is this normal, it is not? Do you know how to fight it?
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:39 pm

Harbenz wrote: :words:

I have lots of air afterwards too.
5hot

Postby 5hot » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:31 pm

Hi,
I'am looking for some new dragons (maybe 2) for me.
I don't know what toy suits best and is the perfect shot for a great anal feeling.

My collection:

Echo XL/3 too big to have relaxed fun
Rex L/5
Nova L/5
Chance Unflared L/5
Scorn L/5 too big for me, eyes bigger than my ... :stick:
Ridley L/3 little too soft for me in the upper region
Xar L/3
Tucker L 3/8
Flint M/5

On my want to buy list are Nox, a Bumble, maybe a Scorn in M, I don't know. I heard that Clayton also do a great job.

Would be very thankful for your advice, soooo...what's your favorite toy? - Maybe with a short 'why' that would be nice.
Thanks
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:19 pm

5hot wrote:Hi,
I'am looking for some new dragons (maybe 2) for me.
I don't know what toy suits best and is the perfect shot for a great anal feeling.

On my want to buy list are Nox, a Bumble, maybe a Scorn in M, I don't know. I heard that Clayton also do a great job.

Would be very thankful for your advice, soooo...what's your favorite toy? - Maybe with a short 'why' that would be nice.
Thanks

Clayton has a ton of texture, no curve and is well tapered. this makes it a fun toy to warm up/train on, at least that has been my experience. the texture feels great, but can be a bit intense. as long as you take it slow i find Clayton to be a great toy to ride. there is a group of bumb's that really do a good job at stimulating my P spot, which kinda makes up for lack of curve. I really enjoyed my Clayton, it was the perfect toy for me to help me with my larger toys and recommend it as a fun trainer.

Nox is a bit bigger than Echo in every size, so you may want to get a large if you want a fun comfortable use to use toy. Nox is very similar, swell close to the head and good curve. this make both of these toy P spot stim monsters. Nox is a bit smoother, which makes thrusting a bit easier, but the base is big and unwieldy. this makes thrusting with it by hand kinda awkward, but it can have a suction cup so riding it is much easier. Because i like to toy on my back i prefer Echo over Nox, but that doesn't mean it doesn't feel great.

I also like Xar. It is smooth and well tapered, this makes it a fantastic trainer for sizing up. the knot is really easy to take and ties reasonably well. it also has a series of ridges/plate close to the base that feel amazing to grind on. If you planing on going bigger i feel this toy is a fantastic tool to do so.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Harbenz

Postby Harbenz » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:15 pm

Grimly Fiendish wrote:I have lots of air afterwards too.

Well, good to know it's not just me. Although it is still very annoying :unamused:
5hot wrote:On my want to buy list are Nox, a Bumble, maybe a Scorn in M, I don't know. I heard that Clayton also do a great job.

Thanks

I have 2 Claytons, L firm and XL soft. It's one of my favs, has texture all around its shaft, a tapered but not too much tip, and it gets thicker to the base. If firm is too much for you I'd recommed it in medium. The only toy I have in soft that I really like is L David, the head and the knot do a nice work for me. I think in firm would be great for thrusting, but in soft is other kind of play for me, sitting and squeezing it with my muscles. I don't have any other of the toys you are interested.
Resistance is futile.
► Show Spoiler
5hot

Postby 5hot » Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:43 am

Thank you guys, ok a Clayton is a next buy candidate - need to consider now about the size.
Harbenz wrote:I don't have any other of the toys you are interested.

Ohh.. I don't exactly know what my want to buy candidates are...I'am not limited on the ones I listed - that was only a thought
5hot wrote:Would be very thankful for your advice, soooo...what's your favorite toy? - Maybe with a short 'why' that would be nice.
Thanks

Another thanks goes around.
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:05 pm

Harbenz wrote:One thing I never read about, so I don't know if it's just me or it's normal. After playing I usually have a lot of gas, it's not air trapped, because right after finishing I'm fine, but a couple of hours later, I'm bloated and I can't release it until a few hours later (that's why I prefer to play before going to bed, it is uncomfortable, even painful, to have this feeling the rest of the day and I prefer pass it sleeping). I don't know if it is normal or is caused by water enemas or the lube (I use j-lube). At first I thought about j-lube because it has sugars and that could cause the intestinal bacteria to create the gas, but it seems that the amount of lube is not relevant. However, after cleaning, even if I didn't play or go deep, there is always something... Is this normal, it is not? Do you know how to fight it?

Yeah, not just you. even if all I'm using to clean out is water; a few hours later I'm gassed up.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:29 pm

Best way to clean out, anally, is to use a shower douche attachment, which requires a head that also has a hose. Make sure you pass water beyond your sigmoid colon. That will required more time after water passes that area as things can endlessly be released, ugh! For shower clean-up after use a Clorox bleach bottle to spray down the tub, walls, and shower curtain.
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:26 pm

toyfun wrote:Best way to clean out, anally, is to use a shower douche attachment, which requires a head that also has a hose. Make sure you pass water beyond your sigmoid colon. That will required more time after water passes that area as things can endlessly be released, ugh! For shower clean-up after use a Clorox bleach bottle to spray down the tub, walls, and shower curtain.

you should check out this site https://www.siliconenozzles.com/main.sc they make excellent nozzles for cleaning out or normal play. this https://www.siliconenozzles.com/DBLBL-3 ... BL-3XL.htm is my goto deep clean nozzle as well as being my warm up toy. they make it in various thicknesses as well.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:41 am

KnotyDes wrote:
toyfun wrote:Best way to clean out, anally, is to use a shower douche attachment, which requires a head that also has a hose. Make sure you pass water beyond your sigmoid colon. That will required more time after water passes that area as things can endlessly be released, ugh! For shower clean-up after use a Clorox bleach bottle to spray down the tub, walls, and shower curtain.

you should check out this site https://www.siliconenozzles.com/main.sc they make excellent nozzles for cleaning out or normal play. this https://www.siliconenozzles.com/DBLBL-3 ... BL-3XL.htm is my goto deep clean nozzle as well as being my warm up toy. they make it in various thicknesses as well.

Thanks! I'll take a look,

Cheers! :)
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
Sythorn

Postby Sythorn » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:29 pm

The lube brand ForPlay has been mentioned in this thread (as far back as page 1), and I've heard it recommended elsewhere. I'm interested in trying it, but when searching on Amazon there's like a billion different types (a very scientific amount). Does anybody know if there's much difference between them; and if so, can you recommend a specific version? Or should I say "screw it" and stick to j-lube?
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:10 pm

Sythorn wrote:The lube brand ForPlay has been mentioned in this thread (as far back as page 1), and I've heard it recommended elsewhere. I'm interested in trying it, but when searching on Amazon there's like a billion different types (a very scientific amount). Does anybody know if there's much difference between them; and if so, can you recommend a specific version? Or should I say "screw it" and stick to j-lube?

here is the main site for ForPlay https://forplay.com/ I have not tried this brand, but from what i read the Deluxe or Premier gel's seems like the best for larger toys.

I dont know if it can beat j-lubes lubrication flexibility though. J-lube is my main lubricant and have yet to find a pre-made lubricant that can match it for my needs.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Sythorn

Postby Sythorn » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:18 pm

KnotyDes wrote:
I dont know if it can beat j-lubes lubrication flexibility though. J-lube is my main lubricant and have yet to find a pre-made lubricant that can match it for my needs.

I know exactly what you mean. I'm mainly looking for something pre-made for those times I don't want to bother mixing up a batch. It's good to have for plugs, inflatables, etc. I bought a bottle of something called Probe from Amazon. It was very well priced and stayed slick far longer than any other pre-made brand I've purchased. There aren't many bottles left in stock, and the price has gone up, so I'm guessing they stopped making it. So that's left me looking for a replacement.
Robiland

Postby Robiland » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:57 pm

Anyone here experienced with "dry" enemas? Instead of using water or any substantial amount of fluid, you use something like a BD cumlube syringe to inject about 2 tsp of lube, then ideally let it sit for 30 minutes before you finish.

I can't deal with water enemas being so unreliable, most of the time I spend all this time getting prepared and then it's like "oh nevermind I'm not going to be clean no matter what today". I am also fed up with waiting for the stars to align for a naturally clean anal session. I swear I almost never get to play with myself and I really want to all the time.

Hopefully this works out well. It seems like it is the most sensible way and it's like very uncommitted to just put 2 tsp of lube inside of you. Relative to the extreme commitment that a water enema is anyway. I can just go on about my day normally this way and if it ends up working out then that's great, if not then it's not a big deal. It's always a big deal when a water enema doesn't lead to anal for me. I feel really discouraged and let down when I go to that trouble just to have to give up in the end. I don't even bother anymore I just wait for a natural session to present itself but really I think there are too many stars that have to line up for that to happen so I think I'm just waiting on nothing.

I really struggle with the preparation part of anal and it's just the worst. Hopefully someone has good anecdotal experiences regarding dry enemas to share.
collection/wishlist:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”