CumTube Care.....

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Bye Curiosity

CumTube Care.....

Postby Bye Curiosity » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:29 am

For those that may or may not know, I caved in and I got my very bad dragon with the cum tube (Elliot small), and I can’t believe I waited this long. I created this thread because I would like to know any tips on taking care of a bad dragon with a cum tube. Now when it comes to cleaning it after being used, I know what to do there, but what I would like to know is do you normally clean it before you use it? And if so, do you use soap or just hot water? I’ve also see that the syringe says single use. Surely, there are people that use the same syringe more than once...

And tips you give me would be helpful. Thank you for your time!!
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Padre

Re: CumTube Care.....

Postby Padre » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:17 am

I rinse off my toys before use to get rid of any lint, and whilst I'm at it I just push a full syringe of hot water through it, done! Afterwards, you gotta make sure that the tube is reaally clean and try to blow out any water, or mould might happen inside the tube. Sounds more difficult than it is, just push through a few more syringes of soapy hot water than you think you would need.

Pretty sure the syringe just says single-use because it would be a single-use, sterile wrapped syringe in a medical environment ;) I threw away my first syringe after about a year 'cause it got a little wobbly and worn down, but that's about it.
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Bye Curiosity

Postby Bye Curiosity » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:54 am

Padre wrote:I rinse off my toys before use to get rid of any lint, and whilst I'm at it I just push a full syringe of hot water through it, done! Afterwards, you gotta make sure that the tube is reaally clean and try to blow out any water, or mould might happen inside the tube. Sounds more difficult than it is, just push through a few more syringes of soapy hot water than you think you would need.

Pretty sure the syringe just says single-use because it would be a single-use, sterile wrapped syringe in a medical environment ;) I threw away my first syringe after about a year 'cause it got a little wobbly and worn down, but that's about it.

Hot soapy water? Ok, I might have to get creative with that, but I can do that. Also, I can see buying more than one syringe in the year future (I love that they sell syringes). As long as I can use them more than once, then I am ok with that.
My collection was starting to get too big for this, so I moved it to my profile, but my other two lists are below.

► Show Spoiler

See this? :misc13: I wish this color scheme for this tentacle would come back!, :crying:
Padre

Postby Padre » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:24 am

Bye Curiosity wrote:
Padre wrote:I rinse off my toys before use to get rid of any lint, and whilst I'm at it I just push a full syringe of hot water through it, done! Afterwards, you gotta make sure that the tube is reaally clean and try to blow out any water, or mould might happen inside the tube. Sounds more difficult than it is, just push through a few more syringes of soapy hot water than you think you would need.

Hot soapy water? Ok, I might have to get creative with that, but I can do that. Also, I can see buying more than one syringe in the year future (I love that they sell syringes). As long as I can use them more than once, then I am ok with that.

You should also be able to get the same type/size of syringe at any apothecary, for like $1 each! Just tell 'em you wanna use it to fill a tricky humidifier or smthn
—German|Artist|Bisexual—
Pseudo cleric with a preference for dragon dongs.

[Owned: Flint|Pretzal|Nox|Hunter|Bruce|Zaratan|Plenty non-BD >>Listed on profile!]
Dee

Postby Dee » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:04 pm

So before use, flushing the tube with red hot water isn't a bad thing, just as rinsing / cleaning toys before use is a good idea. With a cumtube though just remember if you have it filled with red hot water still! After use, I only use water, but I flush my cum tubes at least 5 times at high pressure then blow with air as much as possible.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!
MachineDoll

Postby MachineDoll » Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:43 pm

I've only ran hot water through mine. I've found that removing the head off my detachable shower head (basically just a hose) washes it out wonderfully. Granted, it is super high pressure, and my cumtube "tube" popped out of my toy, but from what I can tell, its not glued, barbed, or anything like that. Appears BD just jams it into the silicone, which is what I do now.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”