Antibacterial agent to add to J-Lube?

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
toyfun

Antibacterial agent to add to J-Lube?

Postby toyfun » Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:09 pm

Hi there. Lately I've stuck with J-Lube for toy play cause the citric acid in my other leading preferred lubes has given me trouble before so I'm looking for some type of antibacterial agent in powder form to add to J-Lube to curb prostatitis. From what I'm guessing is the sugar molecule in the J-Lube might proliferate the growth of unwanted bacteria. I don't have a clue what to add, any suggestions?

Thanks
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Re: Antibacterial agent to add to J-Lube?

Postby KnotyDes » Fri Jan 31, 2020 5:27 pm

switch to K lube. I have and its soooo, much better than J lube.

you cant hydrate K lube powder on the toy like u can J lube. but for pre mix, ez. just add to water and shake a lot. then let it sit for a while. half a day to 2 day depending on quantity and thickness. as long as your using clean containers you dont have to worry about it going bad like J lube.

so far i have just been "eye-balling" my mixes. and the three batches i have made have turned out reasonable good, if a bit on the thick side. which has been working out since i got a Fucking machine.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:02 pm

KnotyDes wrote:switch to K lube. I have and its soooo, much better than J lube.

you cant hydrate K lube powder on the toy like u can J lube. but for pre mix, ez. just add to water and shake a lot. then let it sit for a while. half a day to 2 day depending on quantity and thickness. as long as your using clean containers you dont have to worry about it going bad like J lube.

so far i have just been "eye-balling" my mixes. and the three batches i have made have turned out reasonable good, if a bit on the thick side. which has been working out since i got a Fucking machine.

Oh nice! Congrats on the machine. Which did you buy?

I think I might just switch. I've always rinsed my toys off, before during and after, with scalding hot water but I don't think it's doing a good enough job.

One thing I've noticed while searching K-Lube, I haven't found the listing of ingredients, although the company says it doesn't have the sugar additive. And then I came across X-Lube. That seems like the same thing as K-Lube, ha
My collection. All Bad Dragon purchases. No second hand toys. Some of the toys in Medium firmness I am looking to sell.
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:31 am

X lube and K lube are manufactured in the UK/EU they are similar. i think X lube is pure PEG while K lube has other thing to make it better for normal use

here is the back of K lube with ingredients

P.S. i got a used thunder balls pro which is now the monster cock from Kens Twisted Mind http://www.kenstwistedmind.com/FUM.html
My collection
► Show Spoiler
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:11 am

I've seen that pic before but, lol, it's not clear enough to read. I've also seen an answered question on Amazon saying the opposite of what you're saying, and that's K-Lube only has PEG in it just like X-Lube. But you say you use it so can you tell me what ingredients are listed on the back? Or take a legible pic?
► Show Spoiler
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:04 pm

So I just received the K-Lube and somehow I feel it's a scam and that it's the same thing as J-Lube. There are ZERO listed ingredients on the bottle. No M&K Product website, either.

There's J-Lube, and K-Lube now? J/K? seems like it's bogus Oh JUST KIDDING, we sold you the same thing as J Lube. J/K, get it?

currently aggravated about this until I find out more
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:48 pm

ok so there ingredient list on K lube. there is a K lube ingredients list out there but its for the industrial lubricant using the same name.

this makes searching for info very difficult

they may give ingredient list on H & K manufacturing site, but i think you need to register a wholesalers license register to access that part of the site.
My collection
► Show Spoiler
Grigori

Postby Grigori » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:27 pm

I recently bought a bottle of X lube, and I'm finding it a league ahead of J-lube. Better consistency, easier to mix,lasts longer, I don't feel any weird sensations like from dehydrating to a too tick J-lube mix. Plus the non-cytotoxic certification really sold to me.

There is no point spending hundreds of dollars into platinum silicone if the lube is not also as safe as possible.
toyfun

Postby toyfun » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:28 pm

Grigori wrote:I recently bought a bottle of X lube, and I'm finding it a league ahead of J-lube. Better consistency, easier to mix,lasts longer, I don't feel any weird sensations like from dehydrating to a too tick J-lube mix. Plus the non-cytotoxic certification really sold to me.

There is no point spending hundreds of dollars into platinum silicone if the lube is not also as safe as possible.

I don't know why I didn't see "certified as non-cytotoxic (ISO10993-5) " the first time. I think this may be what I'm after. Unfortunately the K-Lube isn't returnable, also ..

Thanks!
► Show Spoiler

Return to “General Discussion”