What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Oberic

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Oberic » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:44 pm

little-mythgital wrote:Well at least one positive is that I won a few categories in the Armies on Parade event but it kind of made me depressed about drawing, I can somehow perform better with painting miniatures even though I've been drawing for many years.
Hopefully I can gather the funds together from selling and just treat myself silly with some miniatures for the winter holidays, hopefully the Skaven boxset and the Tyranid Apocalypse boxset my local store still has.

I used to paint miniatures, but I never got to start with unpainted ones like you warhammer guys do.

I had Mageknight (the version that died in 2005 or 2006?) and had to use acetone to strip the thick goopy paint off of them, then repaint them. Under the thick gross paint they had very good models, but the paint added tons of bulk (and they often had derpy eyes thanks to the hand-painted-at-a-factory aspect).
It was hard to get a good mix for skin colors when I needed it, knowing nothing about color mixing at the time.
Turns out you have to add a tiny bit of red.

Anyway, keep at it. Life is rough sometimes. Try to live without regret or debt.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:29 am

Thank you, Oberic. Luckily they didn't take the deposit payment out, but that scamming company hasn't refunded me, even though they said they will. A fight just for that £3 that they can only give me.
I'm just very tired at the moment but slowly dragging along, a mix of the cold season and everything else just dragging me down.

Now for some funny moments yet stressful ones, I'm getting worse and worse for trying to keep the secret about my dildo collection. My mum keeps trying to tidy my bedroom even though I am slowly doing it when I get the strength, she keeps asking about the cardboard box on the floor, which is where my Bruce and another is. I keep saying to leave it, this is when my mum goes 'is it something I need to hide or not know about?'. I'm just staying silent.
I have no space in the box at the moment, I might have to start storing some in one of the draws. If my mum saw Bruce...
Knowing my mum I bet she would be expecting a normal dildo of sorts, that cheap sort. Seeing a shark-inspired one would probably freak her out.
Yeah, kind of hiding under the blanket of shame. I'm not into relationships, not into sex with real people, I just want me and the dildos :laugh:
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:52 am

little-mythgital wrote:Now for some funny moments yet stressful ones, I'm getting worse and worse for trying to keep the secret about my dildo collection. My mum keeps trying to tidy my bedroom even though I am slowly doing it when I get the strength, she keeps asking about the cardboard box on the floor, which is where my Bruce and another is. I keep saying to leave it, this is when my mum goes 'is it something I need to hide or not know about?'. I'm just staying silent.
I have no space in the box at the moment, I might have to start storing some in one of the draws. If my mum saw Bruce...
Knowing my mum I bet she would be expecting a normal dildo of sorts, that cheap sort. Seeing a shark-inspired one would probably freak her out.
Yeah, kind of hiding under the blanket of shame. I'm not into relationships, not into sex with real people, I just want me and the dildos :laugh:

Heh, I can feel you there. It was komda funny when I got my first BD Toys and my mum asked what I‘ve ordered so I showed her my Med. Chance.
She didn’t know that it was a horsecock though.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:56 am

Ghost_the_Crow wrote:
little-mythgital wrote: :words:

Heh, I can feel you there. It was komda funny when I got my first BD Toys and my mum asked what I‘ve ordered so I showed her my Med. Chance.
She didn’t know that it was a horsecock though.

Haha yeah, I think I would be more concerned about my mum finding my large Echo, large meaty boy :laugh: But I think I would hide the ones like Chance and Rex though. I find my Chance packer great for warm-ups.

Now I have a question I keep asking myself at the moment, I have been waiting over a year (since March last year) for some sketches/ sketched comic page I ordered from an artist, at one point last year something happened and I was like 'Okay, I can wait'. Fast forward to now and I still haven't got anything, not even a WIP. I think what peeved me off was that they took on a bunch of YCH's and hiring slots (hire the artist for a month etc) they did a bunch of the YCH's and I was just confused. Had a conversation with a good artist that I always commission and we both agreed that YCH's are easier to do but she said it's not the excuse to leave me and others behind for so long and in the dark.
Now the artist is gone on another hiatus (they keep taking holidays and hiatuses at the moment) leaving the last few YCH's and the people that hired them. They say they are stressed and depressed.
This where I am at a lost, is there something I am missing, when I got a reply from them months back they said they were trying to get their art game back, even though they sitting there doing personal art and gift art for their friend.
Am I the bad person expecting art when they are apparently depressed? Or should they try more to keep people updated rather than just say 'it's being worked on'?
I don't know anymore.

Edit* I will try to post some positive stuff soon, just wanted to get this off my chest.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:17 am

I am still dying my hair in fun colors. Last year, I just cut it to about an inch, to get rid of all the damaged hair which didn't hold the colors. Worked as planned, the colors turn out great and last long.

20190810_215132.jpg

After heaving green hair for a few month, I went Galaxy inspired two weeks ago.
The trick to keep the colors bright and not bleeding into each other is... wash with really cold water (and not to often, but with the cold water stuff, one isn't really tempted to anyway.)
Which means, it will look this way until I feel the urge to just soak in the hot shower.

20200206_152354_resized.jpg

20200206_152241_resized.jpg
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:I am still dying my hair in fun colors. Last year, I just cut it to about an inch, to get rid of all the damaged hair which didn't hold the colors. Worked as planned, the colors turn out great and last long.

20190810_215132.jpg

After heaving green hair for a few month, I went Galaxy inspired two weeks ago.
The trick to keep the colors bright and not bleeding into each other is... wash with really cold water (and not to often, but with the cold water stuff, one isn't really tempted to anyway.)
Which means, it will look this way until I feel the urge to just soak in the hot shower.

20200206_152354_resized.jpg

20200206_152241_resized.jpg

Reminds me of Earth-Chan ^^

AtomtheInsane

Postby AtomtheInsane » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:28 am

So I’ve been on a real DnD kick lately bought some custom miniatures for me and my wife’s characters that are in as friends game I also ordered some other miniatures for the future and I’m gonna attempt to paint them :excited:
It’s gonna be new to me and I’m worried I might not do well but I’ve been watching videos and reading articles and all that fun stuff

But I got a zombie dragon figure a “necromancer” and a bunch of skeletons but I’m thinking the dragon is gonna end up being a Dracolich necromancer who is able to polymorph into a humanoid and that’s gonna be the big bad of my future plans
Blue Sapphire

Postby Blue Sapphire » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:43 am

I´m just wondering, what is it that the new BD-"DONG"-Stickers are the teaser for... :nerdy:

My personal guess is that it might have something to do with the soon to be released doom game. But we´ll see.
Optimism is the result of not knowing all or ignoring the relevant facts :bugeyed:
... aaaaaaand I like cynicism :widesmile:
By the way: Always in for a nice chat, so send a PM, if you feel chatty :smile:
Shardik

Postby Shardik » Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:31 pm

Hello everyone! It's been a long time. How's the silicone hangin'?
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
KnotyDes

Postby KnotyDes » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:30 pm

Shardik wrote: How's the silicone hangin'?

the silicone has been hanging very well off my fucking machine :laugh: :laugh:
My collection
► Show Spoiler
AtomtheInsane

Postby AtomtheInsane » Wed May 13, 2020 1:09 pm

hope everyone has been doing well during these crazy times

Been off and on at work but in my free time I’ve been painting miniatures for dnd because I found it to be relaxing and fun :laugh:

But figured what the hey I’ll post some pictures of what I’ve done so far the dragon is currently not finished but really close :excited:

► Show Spoiler
DelilahdaDirtyDork
Gender: Maybe a male pretending to be a girl on the net cus ashamed of his pervy interests.

Postby DelilahdaDirtyDork » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:04 am

So it's been forever since I was last on here MY GOSH what happened to all the different topics? it's like Thanos came in and did the Snap! :bugeyed:
^.^ v . v <.< >.> >.< <.> ^. v v .^ I'm a chameleon!
Noll

Postby Noll » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:22 am

DelilahdaDirtyDork wrote:So it's been forever since I was last on here MY GOSH what happened to all the different topics? it's like Thanos came in and did the Snap! :bugeyed:

Yeah I checked the forums today after a few months and it was very disheartening to come back to a ghostly forum that seems like it has been scavenged on top of that. :crying:
List of toys owned in profile.
Faffy the FauxFox

Postby Faffy the FauxFox » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:37 am

trying to figure out how I'm messing up trying to log onto dragon-horad to sell stuff. I forgot my PW and the captacha is wrong. I'm sure I'm putting the right answer down ...
__________________________________________________________________________________
underwear is a hug for your butt
Hephaistos

Postby Hephaistos » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:06 am

Hi, thinking about remodeling my wardrobe shelf to be a nicer home for my dragons.
Not sure how I could make it easier to store toys and make it better looking as well.

Right now their are just all wrapped in towels laying around.

So my questions are:
    How can I store them exposed without shorting their lifetime?
    Is there a perfect fabric for silicon to cover my shelf in.
    Any ideas on how to make it pretty?
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:40 pm

Hephaistos wrote:Hi, thinking about remodeling my wardrobe shelf to be a nicer home for my dragons.
Not sure how I could make it easier to store toys and make it better looking as well.

Right now their are just all wrapped in towels laying around.

So my questions are:
    How can I store them exposed without shorting their lifetime?
    Is there a perfect fabric for silicon to cover my shelf in.
    Any ideas on how to make it pretty?

My pick: Wood, it’s safe for your toys as far as I know and cheap as well as easy to work with.
But if you want some cover: 100% cotton fabric should do the job.

Metro

Postby Metro » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:49 pm

What's going on these days? weren't we at 10K pages last time I was around?
"Plan? What plan. There is no plan. There's never a plan. Except retirement. I have a plan for that."
Scorpio

Postby Scorpio » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:56 am

eah. The shrinking number of pages is on my mind as well.
Kith

Postby Kith » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:24 am

It would appear that any thread that has no new posts within X time period is automatically archived where we can't access it anymore, which is a real shame.
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:19 pm

~Smiles and waves Hi wildly at Kith

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/

Return to “General Off Topic”