Chance Unlfared Size Help (Small)

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Penumbric_Kelpie

Chance Unlfared Size Help (Small)

Postby Penumbric_Kelpie » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:38 pm

Hello, I'm new to Bad Dragon and don't own any toys yet. I think I'm interested in getting a small Chance unflared. Is there anyone out there who could help give me a few actual dimensions of a small Chance unflared toy? I'd like to know the exact insertable length since I've heard it differs from what the site says. I'd also like to know the circumference of the biggest insertable part of the dildo which seems to be near the base. Unfortunately, the website doesn't list this area in the size chart. I'd prefer something 4.5" or smaller around, and I don't want to purchase without knowing exactly what I'm getting into. Thank you!
Exy

Re: Chance Unlfared Size Help (Small)

Postby Exy » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:00 am

Hello. Here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mCAYg83rUscU5kzcyHCl1GcXEQkfkmZjbeG-KzOaTjk/edit#gid=0 there's actual measures for Chance Unflared medium and large. Maybe you can use them to deduce the approximate measures that you need.
I also suggest you to try asking in more active forums, like DragonMoor. Sadly, these once official BD forums are a tad dead.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”