New to Bad Dragon

New to the forum? Need a welcome pounce? Introduce yourself, get to know others, and familiarize yourself with Bad Dragon and the Forums here!
Temrran

New to Bad Dragon

Postby Temrran » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:20 pm

Hello boys and girls, my name is Temrran so..
I decided to make an account here so I could ask you for your opinion.

I have had some experience with Masturbators but I want to have a new experience. So I don't know if I should pick: Lily, Janine or Sofia. What can you tell me to help me with my decision?
Another thing is that I tried anal and I kinda enjoy it so I was thinking of buying a Dildo aswell. I personally was thinking of maybe getting an Ika in maybe Small, Soft (is that a good choice ?). I have read that people tend to recommend Winston's Tail but I don't know if that is a better choice, because I would really like to have a tentacle Dildo :misc13: . Or do you have any other recommandations?
I am not new to anal but I don't do it regulary, but I can fit a 15 cm long and 4 cm in diameter Dildo inside with a little bit of patience. And I do use plugs to "warm up".

I thank you in advance for the replies.
:)
Dee

Re: New to Bad Dragon

Postby Dee » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:28 pm

I think you'd find a soft annoying to use. If you get small it won't have much strength to actually get it in. I have an ika, i quite like it but tbh its not one of my faves. The suckers can be quite noisy.

Also, if i were you I'd be looking at the width of the base and choosing one that is a tiny bit too big for you. You can use most of the toy now, and have all the fun in the world working your way to the bottom...

I don't have any of the masturbaturs but i am thinking of getting the lily.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “New User Central”