Question about douching & anal hygiene

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
YollDragon

Question about douching & anal hygiene

Postby YollDragon » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:08 pm

Hi, I've been enjoying my first toy for a few months now, I can't knot it yet (small spritz) but I still have a lot of fun with it! I had a question about anal hygiene, specifically douching: is it necessary?

On one hand I read in an article somewhere (I don't remember where exactly) that douching shouldn't be done too often or it could cause some health issues, but on the other hand I never manage to get 100% clean without it...
The article explained that nothing should stay in the rectum unless you really need to go, but that doesn't seem to be the case for me :doh:

Thanks for the help!
~ ~ ~

Check out my sexy interactive fiction game, "Crucible of Xes" :)

~ ~ ~
MachineDoll

Re: Question about douching & anal hygiene

Postby MachineDoll » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:41 am

I don't do anal often, but I do clean out well in advance if I plan to.
However, talking with a friend that does it very regularly (most of this is advice from him)...
There is nothing wrong with douching daily, provided you do it smart. Do not buy chemicals and put them up inside you.
There are two kinds of cleaning, a "quick" clean and "deep" clean. The main difference is how you plan to do anal.

For a quick session, or with a small toy alone, a "quick" clean of douching only your rectum is fine. If you're planning on a marathon session, are playing with large toys, or are going to be having anal sex with a partner, typically a "deep" clean is better. Deep clean referring to clearing out both your rectum and large intestine.

For cleaning, use only water. Do not use coffee or other chemicals (even ones claiming to be designed for it). Your intestine is designed to absorb liquid, so by putting harsh soap or chemicals up there, a small amount will be absorbed, which can't possibly be good.

If you have a detachable shower head, this is perhaps the most long term safe way to do it. You do not need to push the stream inside of you. Put the nozzle nearby your anus, and relax. The water will go inside on its own. You might cramp up a bit, especially the first few times, or if doing a deep clean. This is normal and nothing to worry about.

Ideally, you will want to visit the toilet as best you can, then hop in the shower and fill yourself with water. Immediately rinse out. Fill yourself again, and rinse out. Make sure there is no debris. If there is, repeat until only clear water comes out. After this is done, fill yourself again, but this time, hold it. Try to hold it inside for 5-10 minutes. You don't have to stay in the bathroom necessarily. Walk around, do what you normally do. At some point, your body will say "Hey, remove this, now please." Go ahead and rinse out on the toilet. If its clean, great, enjoy your play. If not, do another longer rinse.

For deep play, its a similar process, but you need to fill your intestine a bit. It will feel very weird to have a pressure like this and tell your body not to let it out. There is a limit to how much you can carry, and your body will let you know when you hit that hard limit.

Hope that helps.
Ovipositor and egg laying enthusiast. Princess by day, knotty at night.
My toys:
► Show Spoiler
Dee

Re: Question about douching & anal hygiene

Postby Dee » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:17 pm

Mostly agree with MachineDoll, I'd add to hers that you're not filling a swimming pool. Turn the pressure down and be very sure it's at a comfortable temperature. And only ever use clean water. You're bypassing your stomach which is designed to kill anything off before it reaches your intestines.

There's two ways i do it. The long clean way as described by MDs friend, lot of time and hassle and i find it gives a little discomfort for a few hours after, but best results. Or the short way which is a small bulb enema a couple of times followed by something long and thick a few times cleaning it in between. Its only clean for a couple of hours though, but I don't get any discomfort once I'm done.

If you feel pressure building at one point because your intestines are holding it back you CAN go through it, but its super important its low pressure and it will be very uncomfortable until that particular point opens up.

Be mindful of just how much water you're using. It's very easy to totally fill yourself but you really don't have to. If you reach your small intestine you're never going to run clean. A liter will usually reach deep enough for an absolute marathon session.
True suffering is that there are millions of pictures of furry girls; but not one of them is real.
:crying:
Life is pain!

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”