What's on your mind?

Discuss anything not related to Bad Dragon or the dedicated Forum Categories here! (Generally SFW. Please remember - No RP or Forum games!)
Kith

Re: What's on your mind?

Postby Kith » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Aww, hey there. ^..^ *waves back*
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

Demisexual with BDSM kinks
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:47 am

I did the thing, I went rainbow :cool:

20200717_204920_resized.jpg

20200717_204846_resized.jpg

I'm not cute and in my 40's, but hey, now I have cute hair. *shrugs*
Grimly Fiendish

Postby Grimly Fiendish » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:59 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:I did the thing, I went rainbow :cool:

20200717_204920_resized.jpg

20200717_204846_resized.jpg

I'm not cute and in my 40's, but hey, now I have cute hair. *shrugs*

You look like an exotic bird. It's great!
Kith

Postby Kith » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:17 am

Sad day today. My mother-in-law, who was already in the late stages of Alzheimer's, succumbed to the covid-19 infection that popped up in her care facility. She only tested positive a few days ago, but apparently it was very aggressive. -..-
"I have often wondered since that day if I am the only veterinary surgeon to have used an artificial vagina as a defensive weapon" -- James Herriot, The Lord God Made Them All

eloeelwe

Postby eloeelwe » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:53 am

Kith wrote:Sad day today. My mother-in-law, who was already in the late stages of Alzheimer's, succumbed to the covid-19 infection that popped up in her care facility. She only tested positive a few days ago, but apparently it was very aggressive. -..-

Awwww, I'm sorry to hear that Kith!
My half sister lost her battle to covid-19 too, with complications from fighting colon cancer.
*Big hugs

See the dragon's share of my artwork, here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/eloeelwe/
Or here: http://eloeelwe.deviantart.com/
Kith

Postby Kith » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:02 am

Oh dear. I'm sorry. *hug*

huntress

Postby huntress » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:22 am

little-mythgital wrote:Thank you, Oberic. Luckily they didn't take the deposit payment out, but that scamming company hasn't refunded me, even though they said they will. A fight just for that £3 that they can only give me.
I'm just very tired at the moment but slowly dragging along, a mix of the cold season and everything else just dragging me down.

Now for some funny moments yet stressful ones, I'm getting worse and worse for trying to keep the secret about my dildo collection. My mum keeps trying to tidy my bedroom even though I am slowly doing it when I get the strength, she keeps asking about the cardboard box on the floor, which is where my Bruce and another is. I keep saying to leave it, this is when my mum goes 'is it something I need to hide or not know about?'. I'm just staying silent.
I have no space in the box at the moment, I might have to start storing some in one of the draws. If my mum saw Bruce...
Knowing my mum I bet she would be expecting a normal dildo of sorts, that cheap sort. Seeing a shark-inspired one would probably freak her out.
Yeah, kind of hiding under the blanket of shame. I'm not into relationships, not into sex with real people, I just want me and the dildos :laugh:

Hide them somewhere in the cellar where no one will look or unter your bed and fill the box with a fake diary. Then ask your mum to help you tidy. You only need to convince a person once and they will never ask again.
► Show Spoiler
little-mythgital

Postby little-mythgital » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:03 am

huntress wrote:
little-mythgital wrote: :words:

Hide them somewhere in the cellar where no one will look or unter your bed and fill the box with a fake diary. Then ask your mum to help you tidy. You only need to convince a person once and they will never ask again.

I have not been on here for a while, only checking occasionally.

Well I have been doing a lot of tidying by myself when I get the time, saves her doing it but she still likes to make beelines. I did find some kid dinosaur under the bed storage, might end up getting that so I can move the collection from the draws to them as my family wants to change the carpet at one point, yeah the carpet is not that great due it being very old and white, didn't help with the ex-boyfriend having a habit spilling drinks on it and ignoring he did that ha.
Got to get rid of all the lube bottles also, the fun of cleaning them out and taking off labels. Problem when I don't have sessions much now and there is some unopened bottles out of date, you can tell due to it looking like water... A shame really
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:48 pm

When taking cute pics of my dogs, I always need to cut weird things out of the background...

20201031_210358.jpg

Return to “General Off Topic”