Stallion Toys

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
yuki44

Stallion Toys

Postby yuki44 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:11 pm

hey i read all these other suggestions and I must say that I like a lot of them, can't wait to see how they look, but I was seeing that there was nothing on a stallion. I'd think it'd be cool to making a stallion dildo. What do you guys think?
fuzzyroo

Re: Stallion Toys

Postby fuzzyroo » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:00 pm

i was thinking of making a stallion design lmao
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Stallions are on the list (the neverending list!), but I tend to make toys on the basis of interest: if people make a big noise in the forum and get all excited about the possibilities etc etc, then those are the toys I tend to work on first :P

I have a live-cast stallion toy (called the Percheron, from a company I know called BB5T) in vinyl which is glorious, and I really want to do an accurate, silicone, flaring/cumming cocktip version - it's just I've never gotten round to it so far and horse cock tends to be pretty thick (and therefore pretty expensive on material), making random experimentation a little more pricey.

Still, if any of you want to post up a stallion design (along with some reference material - I'd love to see what an anthro horsecock would look like though), I can only encourage it - I think it'd make a glorious addition to the range.

Thanks for your input :)
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Vhisss

Postby Vhisss » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:26 pm

Well.. I have a anthro equine/unicorn/zebra/pegasus/falcon/phoenix.. character... with an equine bit... of anatomy... I should try drawing it.. never have... just always used 'equine cock' as the descriptor. :P
We all die, so go ahead and live a little. : A bunch of orders, some for myself some for others. :
yuki44

Postby yuki44 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:25 pm

ok ill try to draw one, hopefully it'd be ok, can't really draw but won't stop me. I'm thinking it to be 10" usable, that too big or what?
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:32 pm

10 usable inches is pretty doable - I'd say that'd be the ideal size to start out sculpting/designing at.
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Kiroki

Postby Kiroki » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:33 pm

How about an Anthro stallion toy? I've got a Lil' Rider from Zeta and the flare makes for a lot of prep and pain going in and out. How about something comparable in size to zeta's Lil' Rider but with a more human head?
Dukey

Postby Dukey » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:57 pm

How about something comparable in size to zeta's Lil' Rider but with a more human head

This sounds like an interesting idea. It all depends on the person though some people might not like the human addition on the end. Like me I like it to feel as realistic as possible. So adding the human part would ruin the experience. Now as I said before this is all personal opinion, but maybe if you did them both then that solves that problem.

Over all though this sounds like a great idea and something that I would definitely be interested in.

Dukey
An it harm none, do as you will.
If there is a reason to life tell me now, for I have yet to find the answer.
My first order from Bad Dragon, its order number is 117, just for all you halo fans out there (Me included)
Kiroki

Postby Kiroki » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:18 pm

Maybe a hybrid, more human like, but with equine features as well, something just a little easier on the anus :p
Dukey

Postby Dukey » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:26 pm

I guess that makes sense, I think that I would like it just as the stallion.

But I can definitely see what you mean as why you would want it as a hybrid.

Dukey
My first order from Bad Dragon, its order number is 117, just for all you halo fans out there (Me included)
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:06 am

We can always make an equine cock with the flare not inflated.... that'd be a lot easier to get in :P
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

Kiroki

Postby Kiroki » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:57 am

That works too :p
Dukey

Postby Dukey » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:21 am

Makes sense.

I would go for that.

Dukey
Runa

Postby Runa » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:44 pm

from what I can tell, the bb5t designs are perfect, but made of vinyl. it's got a bit of a tip, a bulge at the tip, great feelings all the way down, the median ring, and the veins....

Horses are teh smexeh.
Requiem

Postby Requiem » Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:17 pm

I'm glad to hear that equine toys are on the radar for the future. After learning about the risks I'm quite leery of vinyl toys ( I have one of the BB5T toys and love everything about it but the material) and the other silicon toy vendor I've found pretty much never has new models.

An anthro style toy wouldn't do anything for me personally, but I'd love to someday see realistic toys with a non-inflated flare and an inflatable version, as well as different sizes. In fact you could probably sign me up for one of just about any realistic equine toy you care to make. :D I'd agree with what others have said that something close to Zeta's Lil'Rider would be a great place to start, and hopefully more from there.
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:24 pm

I absolutely adore the Percheron toy that bb5t do - it's fucking gorgeous, and a whole TON of fun.

I really really really want to do a live-cast, realistic, flaring, cumming, silicone based equine toy of some substantial size (like the perchie - but the size down which I've tried out is also pretty awesome).

Howeverrrrrr.....

I've talked at length with BB5T (I'm good friends; I'm teaching them how to use silicone :P), and unfortunately due to a few internal conflicts it looks like silicone's going to still be a long way off. This is a pity because I'm dying for a silicone perchie, as mentioned above.

In addition to that, it's unlikely that I'm going to be able to persuade them to part with their castings or moulds - because I'm basically a competitor to them :P If people are really interested in live-cast horse parts (I personally think it's sailing a bit close to the wind myself; we're about fantasy toys, not necessarily realistic toys), then I'll have a sit-down and talk to them about the idea of doing a profit-sharing thing or something, so we can get these things made and have everyone happy with the arrangement. Finally.... I'm not entirely sure if I'm comfortable doing a live casting of a real animal myself. Maybe it's just me, but that takes things a little too far into 'zoophile' than I'm comfy with...

Anyway - I want a stallion toy too and I want it to be awesome. I dislike vinyl strongly (I'm actually allergic to the plasticiser in most vinyl toys - including Zeta's - I believe they're phthalates: you know, the ones suspected of causing estrogen disruption and other reproductive disorders?), and really want to make something entirely awesome.
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

Runa

Postby Runa » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:29 am

hmmm, well would it be stealing to buy a BB5T toy, use IT to make your own mould? I mean, it's a real live horse....I can't imagine anyone getting bent out of shape over that. Well, I could, but it's not stealing if you like, add something to it...or alter it, or something.

Naww, that seems a little much for me. And that's why I want my Canine/Equine toy, it's fantasy, but it can still include super realistic parts.
Requiem

Postby Requiem » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:21 am

If you're uncomfortable doing a live cast well, then, don't. :D There's no reason you can't use the bb5t as a source of inspiration for proportioning and the like (I'm not talking a direct copy as that seems a bit unethical to me, especially since you are friends with them) and just put your own twist on the final product. You would have to do that for differing sizes anyway even if they did decide to share the molds, and the level of detail that seems to come through in silicon doesn't exist in the bb5t toy.
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:56 am

I think anthropomorphising the head of the stallion might be a good idea, the real question is "What should an anthro stallion cock look like?" - if it's got a slightly less blunt head (more pointyness?) then we could easily work out a much more usable cock design from that.

Thoughts?
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

Vhisss

Postby Vhisss » Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:42 pm

'keep the head as is' but make the 'uretha' opening.. more indented.. by pulling the flesh around it upwards.. (thus yes pointing it.. but at the same time KEEPing the same flare/width.)
We all die, so go ahead and live a little. : A bunch of orders, some for myself some for others. :

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”