Tail Sex?

Have an idea for a new toy, or want more detailed feedback on your Labs design? You're in the right place! Feel free to share and discuss new ideas here.
wolfy

Tail Sex?

Postby wolfy » Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:24 am

ive always seen pictures and read story's about "tail sex". would it be possible to make a toy that indulges in said fetish? possibly a longer toy with a gradual increase as it reaches the base with some sort of scale texture. personally i like both toys that go deep and ones that stretch a bit, so one that does both would be amazing.

-wolfy

P.S- congrats on the forums up and running.
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Re: Tail Sex?

Postby Varka » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:01 am

A scale-textured toy is definitely doable - in fact this is one of the items in my looong list of things to make :P

I was thinking a tapering tail-shape with slightly textured bellyscales and smoother, smaller scales on top (like a real dragon tail), perhaps tapering from a point to maybe all the way to four inches in diameter... about 12 inches long, all-in?

I wonder how interesting others would find this.

Great idea though!
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Runa

Postby Runa » Sat May 10, 2008 12:22 pm

I'm surprised you haven't made it yet. Wasn;t that what the 'tailcock' was supposed to be? I ask becuase I thought a tail shaped dildo is awesome. I'd draw a design for this one, but frankly, I'm sure there are others out there who can do it better.
Stick

Postby Stick » Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:26 pm

If you do a dragon based tail, then maybe you should do something for the tip of the tail, like an eggs shapped bulb or some other flared tip idea for it. They're much better then just a thin 'fingertip' end or such things.
"Earth's not crazy, it's just Bipolar."
Talon Phier

Postby Talon Phier » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:58 pm

check this out. posted this a long time ago, it is a tail model with the bulbous head.
kinda like a knot you can stroke with.
heh

Code: Select all

http://www.bad-dragon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=89 

i know it needs a lot of work, just a basic idea, but until i get my scanner going (just hooked up a second monitor , new sound card and networked my 3 computers so it prolly isnt for at least a week) i cant post the ones i have drawn.
To be a Hero, you need Dreams......And Honor.
Designer of the naga
[01:49] <Talon_Phier> It's a epic and unique feeling to know that someone is using something you created to have sex with.
Click for my Rabbit hole page
Runa

Postby Runa » Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:52 pm

I sent in a Tail Toy idea, but don't feel like I'm taking over your "dildo" territory. it's meant to be a short, stubby tail with a lot of texture meant to stretch you out for larger toys as opposed to just an insertion toy. (1 inch wide at tip, 4 inch wide at base)
Talon Phier

Postby Talon Phier » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:28 pm

lol im not worried, i cant wait for varka to do any tail idea
been a bit of a fantasy of mine
;)
Designer of the naga
[01:49] <Talon_Phier> It's a epic and unique feeling to know that someone is using something you created to have sex with.
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 pm

A bulb-shaped tip sounds interesting - but I think we need a bunch of different designs posted by people that look interesting, for us to choose from.

varka
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F Kennedy
Gieger61

Postby Gieger61 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:02 pm

Perhaps something like this?

http://upload.wowhead.com/images/screenshots/19031.jpg
(Its Gyth for WoW fans) Ill try dig up a better drake picture ^

Big, bulbous, looks like it could be a bit "intimidating" though, but with your mention of dual materials maybe the spike bits could be really soft, personally I would like more of a tapered idea with scales/spines, but this seems to fit the general train of thought for the thread. :)
Finrod

Postby Finrod » Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:18 pm

Yep, this one is great!
I think we can put about all the things we can put on normal toys, it's just the general shape that change to look more like a bulb, or something like that.
Gieger61

Postby Gieger61 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:02 pm

Right, since most people seem to take photo's of the clawy bits and not the sexy bits (strange people) I ventured forth and borrowed a Dragon to do some pictures:

http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq26 ... 015613.jpg
http://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq26 ... 015621.jpg

Should give you a bit of a clearer idea. :)
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:37 pm

Ooh. This is looking very doable indeed.

Who's interested? :D
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

Kira Swiftpaw

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:09 pm

varka wrote:.Who's interested? :D

Me! *jumps up and down* Me! Me me me me me me me! I is!

*passes out due to a blood rush*

>^.^<
Fursona: Kira Swiftpaw, white and blue striped tigsune!
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:17 am

Okay, we've got one... If we get five, I'll make it there and then :P
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

Talon Phier

Postby Talon Phier » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:04 pm

well, this makes 2, ile get one
Designer of the naga
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:26 pm

Remember, I do have to try and balance the books - so when you say 'I'll have one', I'm taking your word for it that you'll actually buy one when it comes out in a month's time! *waggles finger*
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

Gieger61

Postby Gieger61 » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:56 pm

I would be interested, but it would depend on what kind of dimensions you were thinking of making it :)
Kira Swiftpaw

Postby Kira Swiftpaw » Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:24 pm

Hmm... thinking about it more now.. I'll have to agree with Gieger. It would depend on the size you make it. I'm still pretty new to playing with my tailhole, so I can't take anything really big.... yet.

>-_-<
Fursona: Kira Swiftpaw, white and blue striped tigsune!
Talon Phier

Postby Talon Phier » Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:48 pm

by varka on Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:26 pm

Remember, I do have to try and balance the books - so when you say 'I'll have one', I'm taking your word for it that you'll actually buy one when it comes out in a month's time! *waggles finger*Varka - Bad Dragon

i have the money for it already, been savin it for the tail model, you know i have been wantin this for a while ;)
***Drools***
this is gonna be FUN
; :twisted:
Designer of the naga
Varka
Bad Dragon CEO

Postby Varka » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:28 am

Okay - I agree wholeheartedly about the size: what kind of size do you think would be most appropriate? I'm thinking more along the lines of 2.5 inches wide for the 'bulb' - to help people who haven't yet gotten 'over the hump' in terms of taking larger toys - and then maybe 7-8 inches of length to make it interesting.

How nubbly should it be?

Varka
Varka - Bad Dragon CEO

Return to “Toys: Ideas and Suggestions”