Anal Sex advice thread

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Nemekh

Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Nemekh » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:18 am

Seeing as Bad Dragon mostly deals in giving the best kind of butt-hurt, why not have some community tips on how to have awesome anal and pleasure those backdoors male and female alike? :D

Please post your tips for newbies, suggestions for the experienced and awesome experiences of what works for you here!
Aresues

Re: Anal Sex advice thread

Postby Aresues » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:50 pm

Ah...this is the sort of thread that will come in handy...bring on the advice
Owned:
Med Razor, 5/8, Onyx Black, Cumtube (Reviewed)
Med Werewolf, 5/8, Halloween Black, Suction Cup (Reviewed)
Med Duke, 5, Dark Natural, Cumtube (Reviewed)
Med Seadragon, 3, Dark Natural, Suction Cup (Reviewed)
Med Ridgeback, 8, SURPRISE ME! (Reviewed)
Lge Breeder, 5/8, Dark Natural, S/C (Reviewed)
Lge Desi, 8, Whore Red, Cumtube (Reviewed)
Lge Faerie Dragon, 5, Dark Natural, S/C (Reviewed)

Ordered:
Lge Razor, 3/5, Custom
Lge Gryphon, 5, SURPRISE ME!, S/C
Med Xar, 8, SURPRISE ME!

Wish List:
Fruits of Loreain
Male Raptor Cloaca
Otter
LyncarthicTanos

Postby LyncarthicTanos » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:17 pm

^-^ Indeed. This will be one i will frequent *Blushes* Im allways too curious for my own good.
~Male Kitteh kat that likes to wear girls clothing~
FluffyBoy91

Postby FluffyBoy91 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:17 pm

I already posted a 10 step guide covering the basics for enjoyable anal sex :3
Philomel

Postby Philomel » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:34 pm

well being the fox I am, I have anal knowledge out the ears so.

NEVER use a massaging based lube, one to be used on the outer skin can be harmful to the inside. oils are usually fine, as long as you exclude baby oil and motor oil (duh on the motor oil).
ALWAYS use a water based lubricant, they are used for the inside, like on enema bottles and found in proctorial examination rooms. an example we all know and love, is the bad dragon brand cum-lube. It is slick and slippery, easy for all newbies.
I personally do not use any kind of lube, but my own saliva works wonders. as strange as it sounds, with enough saliva, you can make it to those hard to reach places that even lube cant help you reach, because it takes longer for saliva to dry up, for it is a very, VERY mild acid.

now to toy advice!
If your first toy is a B.D. toy of any kind, especially toys like the werewolf and the doberman where they have huge knots, never try to take the whole thing without properly cleaning it of any residue that is left behind from the creation and shipping of the toy. I made that mistake and I felt a lot of grainy things in my tail XP.

If you are new to anal at all, ALWAYS TAKE IT SLOW!!! if you do something too big too fast, like the large Werewolf for instance, you WILL tear yourself open, no joke, first time I pushed a toy into me, I bled, a lot.
make sure it is well lubricated, and that you are clean on the inside. like, go to the bathroom and....you know *puts up two fingers*....then shove ever so slowly.
If at any moment it feels too uncomfortable, always try a smaller toy, your buy a trainer toy, like a butt-plug or cone. Once you KNOW your ready, go for it! there is not much to it at all honestly, but once you have the basics down to the most pleasurable anal you want, you will have just that.

thank you for listening, I hope my advice has helped. <=3
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Well, if you have a problem with lube drying up, you might want to try a different one. For example everyone known KY and astroglide as very popular lubes... but I find out they dry too quickly. That's why I don't use them, and also why people say they dry to fast. Cause they don't know better. :P I use a water-based (I think they also have a silicone one) lube called ForPlay and it works really well. It won't come of except with water and never had a problem with anyone. Now, I don't know if you'd be able to find it at your local Walgreens or anything but I have a local sex shop and theres plenty of places online to get it.
I dunno, experiment.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Phen

Postby Phen » Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:27 pm

For me the new Cumlube dries to quickly due to how thin it is. Or it could be that I need to apply way more. :psyduck: I always made super thick J-Lube and never had a drying out problem.
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
Philomel

Postby Philomel » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:01 pm

Willow wrote:Well, if you have a problem with lube drying up, you might want to try a different one. For example everyone known KY and astroglide as very popular lubes... but I find out they dry too quickly. That's why I don't use them, and also why people say they dry to fast. Cause they don't know better. :P I use a water-based (I think they also have a silicone one) lube called ForPlay and it works really well. It won't come of except with water and never had a problem with anyone. Now, I don't know if you'd be able to find it at your local Walgreens or anything but I have a local sex shop and theres plenty of places online to get it.
I dunno, experiment.

well it is not like I do not use lubes, I just use them in ACTUAL sex, not in masturbation and anal stimulation XD
Anulae

Postby Anulae » Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Just recently I picked up a bottle of JO H2O. Even more recently I got my big 11" long 9" around at the base orca.... I'm not very experienced at all with anal play, but by lubing it up and kind of rocking myself back against it (inch in, half an inch out, two inches in, etc) I took it all the way to the base o-o; Dayum.

I think use lube, and clean up before and after are really the only pieces of advice necessary with anal play. You just gotta listen to your body about how much you can take and how fast you can go, especially if you're just starting out. Tearing can be a literal pain in the ass~
xionlord

Postby xionlord » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:13 pm

http://www.durex.com/en-CA/Products/Lub ... ssage.aspx
Is the lube is use.

I have a 9' long 2'wide. It was my first and i can barely use much currently (I dont do it much). Maybe around 3-5 inches into me and it feels like its hitting a wall. Its a cock shape and such...and really really hard gel. I dont like it so i am getting a little smaller and squishy. Good move?
My Toys
Small Elden 5 Minty Green [i]
Aka :Little mint

Medium Naga 5
Aka :Sunburst
Phen

Postby Phen » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:40 pm

MonsieurFoxy wrote: but you won't find the latch or lift-point by just ramming it straight in. You have to wiggle it around until you feel it click. That's it. Gentleness, patience, and awareness of your own feelings are key in a happy anal session.

lol, strange, because all I did was start fucking myself with the Duke and next thing I knew I was past that second sphincter. of course I coaxed him in my ass at the beginning so I could accommodate and stretch, but when I started really thrusting him in I was almost to the base. XD I don't recommend that to all first time players, I'm still a newbie to anal play myself, but apparently I'm pretty naturally stretchy. XD
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
Anulae

Postby Anulae » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:10 am

lol, I don't recall a second wall either, but that could be because of the taper of the Orca toy. I figure about a foot into my ass I should be able to find it, hehe.
xionlord

Postby xionlord » Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:55 am

I shall try that, though my current toy is so long and stiff its awkward to try and coax it in. Rawr i cannot wait for the Naga XP
And DarthGlacier, i do know people that just go for it, and who enjoy the small bit of pain associated with it. Kudos. I enjoy pain (I laugh...no kidding, i broke my knee and was laughing), but i also dont wanna damage myself purposely. But i might just try for it.

Also i found after cleaning myself out, if i then shoot a large amount of lube up into myself then play, it works alot easier
My Toys

Medium Naga 5
Aresues

Postby Aresues » Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:45 am

I had no trouble taking the entire length of my Medium Duke on the first go. I dunno if that means my 'second wall' is a little flimsy, or it's just higher than the Duke can reach
Owned:
Med Razor, 5/8, Onyx Black, Cumtube (Reviewed)
Med Werewolf, 5/8, Halloween Black, Suction Cup (Reviewed)
Med Duke, 5, Dark Natural, Cumtube (Reviewed)
Med Seadragon, 3, Dark Natural, Suction Cup (Reviewed)
Med Ridgeback, 8, SURPRISE ME! (Reviewed)
Lge Breeder, 5/8, Dark Natural, S/C (Reviewed)
Lge Desi, 8, Whore Red, Cumtube (Reviewed)
Lge Faerie Dragon, 5, Dark Natural, S/C (Reviewed)

Ordered:
Lge Razor, 3/5, Custom
Lge Gryphon, 5, SURPRISE ME!, S/C
Med Xar, 8, SURPRISE ME!

Wish List:
Fruits of Loreain
Male Raptor Cloaca
Otter
bummer6

Postby bummer6 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:42 am

I'll just share what knowledge I have. First of all, I saw someone say that lubes that can be used for massaging are a no-no, well, this may be true for most cases, but Durex (the condom people :D) has a lube that is a "2 in 1" as they call it, where it can be used for massage AND anal/vaginal play. Not only is this the most comfortable lube I have EVER tried, but it also comes in a rather suggestively shaped bottle which I found to be quite handy XD The bottle is just slightly thicker than an average realistic penis, so if you've done any stretching at all before, you should be able to take it with ease. This is all if you don't have an actual toy or if you can't afford one.

So that's my first advice. Second advice is more anal oriented. :P I've recently started trying to go deeper and deeper with a 50 centimeter double-dildo, and I've actually managed to take about 90% of it which roughly reaches my ribs. :P So when doing this kind of thing, fuck it a lot and fuck it often, use lots of lube and after maaaany wonderful hours (spread out over the course of weeks :P) you will be able to take it as deep as I can, if not even deeper. I found the hardest bit to be the sigmoid colon, since it takes a long time to get the dildo through, but with a lot of practice (weeks) you will succeed.

I think that's all.... here's a picture of the durex bottle I was talking about. :P
Prove point! Smash bricks!
xionlord

Postby xionlord » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:14 am

Hey...thats the stuff i linked to earlier this thread. Its so fricken amazing...^^
My Toys

Medium Naga 5
bummer6

Postby bummer6 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:08 am

xionlord wrote:Hey...thats the stuff i linked to earlier this thread. Its so fricken amazing...^^

OH! Sorry dude, didn't notice you mentioned it! I NO RITE?! It's awesome!
Ragna

Postby Ragna » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:27 am

Well i was gonna make a new post for the question but it seems to fit rather nicely here.
as far as anal is concerned im more than a beginner. ive played 3 times ish now, and always very shallowly. the last time i decided to see how deep i could get my toy inside me, being rather long ive never come near to using it yet.

well the other day, i got myself clean, i lubed up, i went for gold i felt it slipping inside and then it hit something. i did some research and i think it could be my second ...sphincter i think something like that. anyway long story short. i know you can get past this barrier so any advice on how?

With the size of bd toys and the number of size queens ive seen around i thought you all would have some idea.
Image ImageImage
Woo my little egg.... has hatched...... and grown!
Shipped Medium Gryphon 5 dark natural.
Autumn

Postby Autumn » Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:41 am

Speaking of Medium Naga's being good - I own one and it just takes time and exploration. I know that second wall pretty well - and the only way I've really ignored it is that I found this really odd position to ride my Naga in and it just slowly slithered into me like a frigging snake (pun intended) - it wove its way through me and the only thing stopping me was my ass not particularly being wide enough to accommodate that massive knot - but that I will eventually overcome if I work at it - I don't get to toy often. So gg to the Naga I say, what more can I want?
(5) is the god Firmness imo

Owns :
Medium Naga (5/8)
Medium Breeder (5)
Extra Large Fusion (5)
Large Cockatrice (5)
Medium Seadragon (5)
Janine the Anthro Dragoness
Large Clayton (3) (with Cumtube)
Large Unflared Chance (5)
Large Moko (5)
Medium Anthrodragon (5)
XL Winston's Tail (5)
bummer6

Postby bummer6 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Ragna wrote:Well i was gonna make a new post for the question but it seems to fit rather nicely here.
as far as anal is concerned im more than a beginner. ive played 3 times ish now, and always very shallowly. the last time i decided to see how deep i could get my toy inside me, being rather long ive never come near to using it yet.

well the other day, i got myself clean, i lubed up, i went for gold i felt it slipping inside and then it hit something. i did some research and i think it could be my second ...sphincter i think something like that. anyway long story short. i know you can get past this barrier so any advice on how?

With the size of bd toys and the number of size queens ive seen around i thought you all would have some idea.

Patience, oh young one. Lol, seriously though, just take your time, and every time you play, make sure to go as deep as you can go without it causing pain, eventually you will go deeper and deeper with each "session". I wish there was some "shortcut" I could tell you about or a "secret", but really, just keep doing it and eventually you'll get there.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”