The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Share the Bad Dragon experience - post tales of their use (and videos, and images....) here!
BE ADVISED this section (and all posts therein) are considered NSFW!
BlackSheep

The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby BlackSheep » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:50 am

I just cannot keep up with the request information and follow-up, my apologies.

(Originally "The Unlucky Comparison")

I have photographed toys currently in my possession and will litter this thread with comparisons. Hooray!
Any requests for what I have I can add.

Some things first:
-The large Duke is not mine, but he'll be in my possession, guarding my other toys for...well, however long my buddy wants me to hold onto it.
-I have links to reviews in the checklist down in my signature. If I haven't reviewed it yet I will get to it in some time. I am in no hurry with anything.
-Apologies for the water/fuzzies in any of these. Lint magnets go!

Now onto the damage.

I was asked to compare the medium Razor and small Anthro Dragon. I have them lined up according to R's knot and AD's head.
mdcadmrcl.jpg

cadmrcls.jpg

And also a small Karabos/Crackers comparison. Same thing, lined up by thick points.
kcf.jpg

kcs.jpg

kcthick.jpg
and getting that thick part lined up juuuust right
kcthick.jpg (111.42 KiB) Viewed 135077 times

Anthro Dragon and small Duke
addbds.jpg

addbdb.jpg
heads against the walls, boys

addbdd.jpg

Some miscellaneous to fill out this post
dukerazor.jpg

bigdukelittleduke.jpg
Always hilarious.
Last edited by BlackSheep on Sun May 05, 2013 8:40 am, edited 7 times in total.
BlackSheep

Re: The Unlucky Comparison (pic heavy)

Postby BlackSheep » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:50 am

Old comparison of some toys I had, arranged by texture, which I have determined is no longer an issue since uh...haha I can fix that. No more Vergil and currently no Seadragon though :C
texturelineup.jpg

Silly big guys having a party. Orca is not useable yet, so he's got his uh...goop still on his base. I am still working on it.
bigbuds.jpg

Crackers and large Razor. Have similar shaft widths at certain points.
crackersrazor.jpg

Medium and large Razors.
lrmr.jpg
lrmr.jpg (113.07 KiB) Viewed 135062 times

Lineup of smalls according to height (but not length). Included the Miniseadragon as he is...well, technically a small. Could not get all of these in one shot, sorry. Don't have that much space.
smlineup1.jpg

smlineup2.jpg

Medium Razor next to smalls that are similar in size in either height, girth, or both.
mrsimilarsm.jpg

And now a fun part. I call it, "Why 'Smalls don't support cumtubes' is bull." Let's start with my smalls that have considerably smaller bases than the medium Razor in terms of height. I know it's an "at this time" sort of deal but it's something that should be looked into sooner. It's possible, it won't be any more difficult than this Razor, and will certainly make up for itself almost instantly.
mrsmwsb.jpg

Larger bases
mrsmwlb.jpg

So I mean, yeah...let's do this?

Spoils of tonight~
spoilsofwar.jpg

Big D is the guardian of all these littler fellows!
Last edited by BlackSheep on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
BlackSheep

Postby BlackSheep » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 am

And three.
Do not think I will need more than this.

Ayup
I'll use this post later~
Last edited by BlackSheep on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moriarti

Postby Moriarti » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:09 am

OMG!! It's great to see Razor in purple! :-) I ordered a medium Razor about two weeks ago with a metallic purple shaft and seeing your pics gives me a good idea of how he might turn out. :psyduck: :-)
(= Engaged to Iris600 =)

Own
Chance (Unflared) - Medium - 5 - Chocolate and cream marble with swirly balls
Razor - Medium - 8 - Black sheath, Metallic purple shaft
Fleshlight

Wishlist
Chance (Flared)
Water Horse
Griffin
Anthro Husky
BlackSheep

Postby BlackSheep » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:19 am

It is a surprisingly (haha, not really a surprise) sexy purple. I think it also has to do with my general lacking of cooler colors. The big Razor is in Halloween Black but even then that doesn't balance out all the freaking red and orange.

Hope your shimmery purple Razor is awesome for you~
Softly_Flying

Postby Softly_Flying » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:22 am

Werf. Man, the size difference between the medium and the large is a bit understated on the site, I think. Needs a size between them much like the Chance, IMO. Thank you for the pics though, Sheep! :3 /makes pathetic grabby hands at the large. It's so pretty!

The purple is pretty damn sexy (it's the basic Royal Purple that BD offers), and I've planned it for another couple of toys. Looking forward to see how that shimmery purple turns out, though!
Despite our efforts to cut expenses, find work, and obtain state/federal assistance, our family is in immediate danger of becoming homeless and in turn losing our child. We ask of you to help if you can by donating, buying the toys we have for sale, or buying time for a private cam session with yours truly. PM for more information!
---
Shameless pimping for the sexiest wyvern on BD: Eramos!
::Bad Dragon Wishlist:: ::Fantasy Treasures Review Blog:: ::Minecraft Server Status::
Sidereal

Postby Sidereal » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:39 am

Thanks for posting this!! I'm inspired to take a few as well. Hmm.
Owned:
Breeder, S/5/Dark Natural - "Sköll"
Water Horse, S/3/Light Natural - "Rannoch"
Winston, S/5/Metallic Red & Silver
Moko, S/5/Natural
Cockatrice, S/5/Custom Glowing Split
Gryphon, S/8/Dark Natural
Waterhorse, M/5/Ice Blue Split
Xenogon, S/8/Crimson Drake
Phyrre

Postby Phyrre » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:04 pm

Thank you for posting this! That small waterhorse is looking better and better; so pretty too!

I think I need to just cross the cockatrice off my list completely though, having seen it next to a karabos.
Aquilus

Postby Aquilus » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Love the unusual colouring of your Crackers! What did you ask for, to get that?
A huge green fierce lizard bars the way!

Toys~
Sea Dragon M/5/Natural
Cockatrice M/8/Natural
Gryphon L/5/Custom (wanted...)
BlackSheep

Postby BlackSheep » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Softly_Flying wrote:Werf. Man, the size difference between the medium and the large is a bit understated on the site, I think. Needs a size between them much like the Chance, IMO.

I think so as well. I can't really get behind a knot in either so it's more about that shaft, and something in the middle would be pretty great. The medium and large are both good, but something in the middle? magic~

Sidereal wrote:Thanks for posting this!! I'm inspired to take a few as well. Hmm.

You definitely should! Help fill out the gaps and have a good location with comparisons of everything...
There's something different about seeing actual toys next to each other, not just a diagram.

Phyrre wrote:Thank you for posting this! That small waterhorse is looking better and better; so pretty too!

I think I need to just cross the cockatrice off my list completely though, having seen it next to a karabos.

Get one! Get five! The Waterhorse is a seriously underloved dude. He's got so much to offer too~
And yeah, they are...just...considerable in size. Both I think could use an extra small. The firmness really does help, I just wish they'd go ahead and outright offer penetrative toys in a 2. Got lucky with this Crackers. Couldn't come close to using it otherwise.

Aquilus wrote:Love the unusual colouring of your Crackers! What did you ask for, to get that?

I actually didn't. I got him in the last flop sale, and the reason I picked him in particular was because he's cast in a 2 firmness (and it is delicious).
He has a red highlight. Half of the shaft beneath it is grey, and the other half including the base is a dark red. You have to look close to see the split... He's just a "we have extra silicone let's pour it in here, people will buy it" toy.
Skie

Postby Skie » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:09 am

Hm, right now I'm trying to find a replacement for a small Karabos which I totally underestimated. x.x; (And I bought it in person too.)

My first option is the Bruiser Fusion, but not sure how it compares to Karabos, I just need a toy smaller than Karabos but not as small as a Xeno (I have a small Xeno already.)

Someone linked me here to ask, so I am. :P XD
Phen

Postby Phen » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:20 am

gaaaah that Large Duke, so huge but nummy looking. *0*
It's been a fun ride but my time here at BD is over. So long, people.
Akirakitty

Postby Akirakitty » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:05 am

If you go through them really quickly they look like they are dancing.
Softly_Flying

Postby Softly_Flying » Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:39 am

Akirakitty wrote:If you go through them really quickly they look like they are dancing.

O_O

You're right! >_>

COCK DANCE. It's so beautiful! ;o;
Despite our efforts to cut expenses, find work, and obtain state/federal assistance, our family is in immediate danger of becoming homeless and in turn losing our child. We ask of you to help if you can by donating, buying the toys we have for sale, or buying time for a private cam session with yours truly. PM for more information!
---
Shameless pimping for the sexiest wyvern on BD: Eramos!
::Bad Dragon Wishlist:: ::Fantasy Treasures Review Blog:: ::Minecraft Server Status::
Lemon

Postby Lemon » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm so jelly right now you could spread me on toast. :psyduck:
Safi Ry-in

Postby Safi Ry-in » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:17 pm

Could you take a shot with Bruiser, Crackers, Xar, and the Tongue all next to each other? Boo is my only toy so hes a great way for me to compare sizes the verify the sizes I want (and the tongue is rabid desire to see how much of him Ill be able to use).
Mated to my Yoshi
White Dragon's pet Kitten, Hell-Tor's Safipants
Donate to my cock fund. LittleUNDERSCOREMaleficentATYahooDOTcom
Safi's Reviews
BlackSheep

Postby BlackSheep » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:14 pm

Skie wrote:Someone linked me here to ask, so I am. :P XD

I know you got a couple good photos from Ruff, but I figured it would be beneficial to have a couple here too, because I don't even know where that thread is anymore and other people won't remember (some have no clue which thread I'm talking about) either.
kbfs.jpg
kbfb.jpg
kbfd.jpg

Safi Ry-in wrote:Could you take a shot with Bruiser, Crackers, Xar, and the Tongue all next to each other? Boo is my only toy so hes a great way for me to compare sizes the verify the sizes I want (and the tongue is rabid desire to see how much of him Ill be able to use).

Sure. They're not quite in that order, sorry, should have checked the thread first. :C
I do not think I will ever use the entire tongue, but I feel inclined to try anyway.
tkbfcb.jpg
tkbfcd.jpg

Also uh
Every BD toy leans to its left. Why is that, BD? IS YOUR FACILITY ON A HILL? Is it a conspiracy? or just a trademark?
Shen

Postby Shen » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:57 pm

Welp, I am definitely getting a small AD now. It is lovely, so is the waterhorse. Thanks for the comparison pics! :3

Quick request, would you mind putting the Bruiser, AD and Xar next to something that isn't a BD toy to compare their relative size to things? Like a soda can would be fine or something. Just my own curiosity of seeing them all together and compared, haha.
male pronouns pls
Owns: small cole, small candy corn bruiser, small vergil
[Current avatar by Pinstripedtiger]
BlackSheep

Postby BlackSheep » Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Sup fuzzbutts.
I'm back and I'd like to use this thread like a boss.

I've got way too many additions to my collection (I have more on the way too, damnit all, Bad Dragon), and the list can be found down in that signature or right here if you've got sigs disabled.

I am going to make a lineup of dawgs (erk, sorry) at some point in the near future, otherwise I don't really have anything planned, so curiosities can roll on in and ask for some comparisons.

I welcome others to use it also, although I am aware there are about five of these threads floating around right now.
nasill

Re: The Big Comparison Thread (pic heavy)

Postby nasill » Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:15 am

I can not get over the candy corn colors! They are so cool and cute! Now I want one like that.
Own: Small Karabos, small Crackers, medium Crackers, small tentacle, small Clayton.

Return to “Sharing Experiences”