Fucking Machines and XL Challenges

Do you have a question about firmness? Wondering how to take the knot? This is the place to seek your answers from other Forum users and customers!
PLEASE NOTE that if you require a reply from a Staff member, you will need to send in a support ticket! Visit help.bad-dragon.com for more information.
Shardik

Fucking Machines and XL Challenges

Postby Shardik » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:47 pm

So, has anyone here ever used Bad Dragon toys with any of the many and varied fucking machines out there? What's the biggest dick an FM can handle? Could it handle a large Clayton, or Moko? What about a Chance? What about an XL Draconic? My XL Moko is pretty damned heavy; I can imagine the machine just tipping over from the size of this thing.
Current Collection:
► Show Spoiler
Rahir

Re: Fucking Machines and XL Challenges

Postby Rahir » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:31 am

I would be interested too in that issue, especially with me getting lazy and therefore collecting info about good FMs ;) Also how they can handle heavier toys, since I have a large Clayton in the mail, and the FedEx site says 4 pounds :psyduck: BTW, I feel it would be useful if BD added 'weight' to the stats on the product pages.
Grimm

Postby Grimm » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:13 am

I doubt ready-made machines can handle these beasts, but you might be able to DIY something together.

I know that Mechamoose has a machine that can handle XL's topic here and I believe the video mentioned can be found on ToyPics

My current machine can't handle L or XL, but the one that's still on the drawingboard will.
[ My Toylist ] (fetlife)
Rin

Postby Rin » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:53 pm

It's not a fucking machine per se, but I'm a bit curious if a Monkey Rocker would work with BD toys, since I hope to get one someday. I know it can handle normal flanged bases (and I've got plenty of toys with those), but it'd be neat if it would also fit the considerably less orthodox bases on some of BD dildos.
Female/30/Bisexual
MechaMoose
Gender: Biologically male, internally hermaphroditic. What are you looking for, honey?

Postby MechaMoose » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Hey! I have been referenced from the archives! <Achievement Unlocked>

The monkey rocker uses a knob style connector, right? If so, BD toys won't work. You would have to modify it.

- MM
Big. Furry. Pansexual. Pagan. Girl(ish).
B5 cvdv e+ f g k+ m q+ r s- t+ w

"I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
MechaMoose
Gender: Biologically male, internally hermaphroditic. What are you looking for, honey?

Postby MechaMoose » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:57 pm

I also meant to say..

To me the trick with any machine system is the mounting system, especially for BD toys. BD makes generous sized bases for stability, and most commercial systems I have seen are either post-style mounts or a metal 'L' with Vecro straps.

Higher RPMs work with short strokes and 2"+ thickness toys. Even if you could, you don't want a 4" toy going boingida-boingida at 150 RPM. Trust me. Thick toys need a slower, high torque motor.

- MM

Rin

Postby Rin » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:02 pm

MechaMoose wrote:Hey! I have been referenced from the archives! <Achievement Unlocked>

The monkey rocker uses a knob style connector, right? If so, BD toys won't work. You would have to modify it.

- MM

I've no clue what knob style means. *noob* :stick: I just know that it can do flanged bases and comes with an attachment for vac-u-lock. I think the flanged base toys are held in place by a couple of O-rings. https://www.monkeyrocker.com/functionco ... etoys.html

Looking at it, I don't think most BD toys would fit, though I don't think that page is showing the large O-rings. :mystery:
Female/30/Bisexual
Rahir

Postby Rahir » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:39 am

MechaMoose wrote:Hey! I have been referenced from the archives! <Achievement Unlocked>

Yay ;) Also, in one of these videos you show your face for a second, and, terrifyingly enough, you look a lot like my dad. Not sure if I will ever be able to look at your videos like I did in the past :psyduck:
MechaMoose

Postby MechaMoose » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:41 am

Rin wrote:

- MM

I've no clue what knob style means. *noob* :stick: I just know that it can do flanged bases and comes with an attachment for vac-u-lock. I think the flanged base toys are held in place by a couple of O-rings. https://www.monkeyrocker.com/functionco ... etoys.html

Looking at it, I don't think most BD toys would fit, though I don't think that page is showing the large O-rings. :mystery:

It looks like that base isn't big enough.. but you could work out a 'plate' you could mount on what they do provide for a base that could hold something larger. But there still won't be enough room for a big base like on a Lg Chance, Crackers or Moko.

Rahir wrote:

Yay ;) Also, in one of these videos you show your face for a second, and, terrifyingly enough, you look a lot like my dad. Not sure if I will ever be able to look at your videos like I did in the past :psyduck:

Sorry man.. I *am* a dad.. just not yours :) I try and keep my face out of the way for privacy reasons by keepin it off screen or by wearing a mask. I have new videos I have not released yet because I need to do a little face pixellating first.

- MM

Rin

Postby Rin » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:59 am

MechaMoose wrote:It looks like that base isn't big enough.. but you could work out a 'plate' you could mount on what they do provide for a base that could hold something larger. But there still won't be enough room for a big base like on a Lg Chance, Crackers or Moko.

Good thing I don't do anything above a small. :laugh: Either way, iffin' I can ever afford a Monkey Rocker, I'll have to test it out with some BD toys and report my findings. I want it more to use with my VixSkin toys, anyway.
Female/30/Bisexual
Grimm

Postby Grimm » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:42 am

Rin wrote:Good thing I don't do anything above a small. :laugh: Either way, iffin' I can ever afford a Monkey Rocker, I'll have to test it out with some BD toys and report my findings. I want it more to use with my VixSkin toys, anyway.

If you're handy with tools and wood, you can make your own Monkey Rocker... for $10 you can buy the plans for a similar device called the Funky Rocker
[ My Toylist ] (fetlife)
Rahir

Postby Rahir » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:53 am

MechaMoose wrote:Sorry man.. I *am* a dad.. just not yours :) I try and keep my face out of the way for privacy reasons by keepin it off screen or by wearing a mask. I have new videos I have not released yet because I need to do a little face pixellating first.

No probs, I think I can get over it ;) I love how you handle these big toys, gives me something to aspire to. I would also love to see more of your RailV2-machine, it gave you quite a ride, according to the one video.
Rin

Postby Rin » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:32 pm

Grimm wrote:
Rin wrote:Good thing I don't do anything above a small. :laugh: Either way, iffin' I can ever afford a Monkey Rocker, I'll have to test it out with some BD toys and report my findings. I want it more to use with my VixSkin toys, anyway.

If you're handy with tools and wood, you can make your own Monkey Rocker... for $10 you can buy the plans for a similar device called the Funky Rocker

O_O I'm not handy in the least, but I'm definitely bookmarking that page!
Female/30/Bisexual
Wayril

Postby Wayril » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:32 pm

I've always wanted to try one of those machines, since I'm lazy and don't want to do the work myself. Are there trustworthy online blueprints available somewhere, or any way I can use one of these without a $300 minimum price-tag?
MechaMoose

Postby MechaMoose » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:47 pm

Wayril wrote:I've always wanted to try one of those machines, since I'm lazy and don't want to do the work myself. Are there trustworthy online blueprints available somewhere, or any way I can use one of these without a $300 minimum price-tag?

You might be able to find something, but the motor is gonna stink.

People under estimate the parts that go into these units, even simple ones. Then to sell it at a profit? It is going to be in that price range.

20Amp AC-DC converter: ~$65-75
20 Amp PWM: $25
Motor: $75-150
Metal fittings & hardware: $30-50
Frame: $?? depending on what it is made from

- MM

SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:11 am

This thread is interesting, I have always been curious about fucking machines. But they seem to be to large and even noisey. How would you make one that is small enough to hide and quiet enough to use?
Kinks: Knots/Comforting while knotted, Being mounted Doggy Style, Sub/dom, Furry/Zoo/Kemono Girl/Kemono Boys.
Owned toys :- Way to many to list.
Rahir

Postby Rahir » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:20 am

SnowLycan wrote:How would you make one that is small enough to hide and quiet enough to use?

There are ones who are easy to stuff away and relatively quiet, but they cost heavy dough. About $1000 for really high quality, what I know from browsing an american manufacturer who also makes custom machines.
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:34 am

Oh man a $1000 dollars that's like 2 months wages for me and I believe that's even without the customs fee and shipping on top.

I suppose I could try and make one. Just need to find the right tutorials.
Kinks: Knots/Comforting while knotted, Being mounted Doggy Style, Sub/dom, Furry/Zoo/Kemono Girl/Kemono Boys.
Owned toys :- Way to many to list.
Rahir

Postby Rahir » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:53 am

I too think there must be easier ways, maybe a make-shift solution. I remembered the one thing George Clooney was handling in From Dusk Till Dawn, I wonder what machine that was? Looked a bit like a pneumatic hammer, that should certainly be powerful enough, even for big toys :smile:
Rahir

Postby Rahir » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:31 am

That Caesar Love Machine looks interesting, but the reviews are not very encouraging. Especially the 'Fix It Again Tom' :lol: I wonder if it is recommandable for someone who isn't savvy in mechanics like me? It seems 500 bucks will still not buy you GOOD quality in that regard. Also, why is it painted pink? Honestly, that looks kind of gay ;)

After some googling 'Shockspot' seems to be the way. Sleek design, small foldable, fully programmable and even controllable through your smart phone- still the question remains how to mount BDs. If one invests 2000 bucks into one of these gizmos, it should be obvious they wouldn't want to be stuck with the generic dongs that come with the machine. A universal mount would be a natural solution.

Return to “Community Help and FAQs”