Bad Dragon comfort

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
BorisLover

Re: Bad Dragon comfort

Postby BorisLover » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:14 am

I always used to cuddle my gryphon when I went to bed. He wasn't particularly squishy, it was just comforting.
I find myself playing with the teenies alot more lately. And I find it soothing to hold and squeeze chance.
SnowLycan

Postby SnowLycan » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:44 am

I so have to try teenie weenie squishing when mine arrive to help me sleep.
Shoskavitch

Postby Shoskavitch » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:17 am

*Resurrecting dead thread*

I can't help but carry my S/5 Nox around the house with me. Lol Sometimes I'm sure my wife thinks I'm nuts. And I totally don't keep it on my nightstand at night... :smilenox:
KinkyVampire69

Postby KinkyVampire69 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:16 am

You know, I've never really thought of this until now but I think I find it comforting in a way to leave my toy inside of me for a little bit after I've orgasmed. I've also honestly thought about just leaving him in bed with me too but people walk in and out of my room to use the bathroom so I can't. :(
Be careful, I bite.. :misc2: :smile:

► Show Spoiler
ImagineToothless

Postby ImagineToothless » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:52 pm

I'm at a convention with a wrecked shoulder right now so I'm laying by myself in my hotel room waiting for the painkillers to kick in. It's pretty miserable times over here at the moment but I have my cute Duke plushie here keeping me company and providing me with warm cuddles. :>

image.jpeg
Toy Collection:
► Show Spoiler

I take art commissions!
Regular Art: http://twitter.com/Marblefang
NSFW Art: http://twitter.com/MarblefangAD
Willow

Postby Willow » Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:01 pm

I feel all right is in the world when a new toys arrives. That goes away at some point, but that's not to say I'm no longer happy, just uplifts me and puts at ease.
I suppose is because of anxiety or impatience on waiting for a toy and just hoping it doesn't hit a snag on the way. So when it does get here you can finally breathe.

I have snuggled both JT toy and my Duke plushie. It gave me slight warm fuzzies.
You can sleep with ablonde,you can sleep withbrunettebut you'll never get any sleep with aredhead.
A wolf in the streets... a fox in the sheets.
Ghost_the_Crow

Postby Ghost_the_Crow » Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:18 am

I now know exactly what I'll do when I ever get an XL Toy ^^
But as I plan in getting a Roland in it's Tunnelsnake colour I will put it next to my Bed under my Fallout 4 poster, would be a great nightlight for sure.
Asexual / Gyneromantic / Probably Trans or Genderfluid(?) / Loves Cuddling

"Of course I know what I'm doing." I said, knowing that I didn't.
nevan

Postby nevan » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:08 pm

My Medium, soft Pretzal is a wonderful cuddle-buddy!

...but it's been so hot lately that I haven't cuddled with him in a while... :(
Nemalok

Postby Nemalok » Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:51 pm

I usually carry around my medium Trent and... he is always sitting on the desk near the computer, because I just love to squish it so much xD The texture feels reassuring, and it's a great anti-stress thing. Also love to suckle the head... Nothing like giving a blowjob or anything sexual at all, just feels reassuring...

... I guess that's a bit weird :surprised:
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:11 pm

It would be comforting to own any large or XL Bad Dragon toy to have under the bed in case an intruder comes in. No one wants to mess with someone wielding a giant, say, Chance :laugh:.
I've sold toys to over 17 different homes.
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:17 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:
lovelyscales wrote:It would be comforting to own any large or XL Bad Dragon toy to have under the bed in case an intruder comes in. No one wants to mess with someone wielding a giant, say, Chance :laugh:.

I actually wanted to enter the 90s bd add thing in hopes of getting a large, rainbow chance partly for this very purpose :laugh:

Nice. And just think, what a lovely tabletop lamp base it could make for in the mean time. If I ever got a very large toy I would so find a way to convert it into a cool desk lamp. Considered this with a Meng.
Nemalok

Postby Nemalok » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:18 pm

lovelyscales wrote:It would be comforting to own any large or XL Bad Dragon toy to have under the bed in case an intruder comes in. No one wants to mess with someone wielding a giant, say, Chance :laugh:.

Cops: "Wow, how did you managed to capture this famous dangerous intruder all by yourself ?"

You: *badly tries to hides huge horse dick behind back* "You know, been working out and stuff"
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:20 pm

Nemalok wrote:

Cops: "Wow, how did you managed to capture this famous dangerous intruder all by yourself ?"

You: *badly tries to hides huge horse dick behind back* "You know, been working out and stuff"

Heehe indeed! That would sure make one awkward police blotter. Love your avatar btw. Nagas are so cool and that base is my favorite kind and color of snake.
Nemalok

Postby Nemalok » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:29 pm

lovelyscales wrote:Heehe indeed! That would sure make one awkward police blotter. Love your avatar btw. Nagas are so cool and that base is my favorite kind and color of snake.

Yiiissss Nagas are so awesome <w< ... That's my greatest fantasy...
I absolutely love snakes too, I hope to get one or two cornsnakes soon. But as for the colors, a beautiful striped bloodred is just too cute ! Especially his little white/cream color belly xD

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:actually i would probably proudly proclaim i wollywomped him with a unicorn cock tbh

I would totally do the same too let's make a dildo vigilante group
Sandpaper

Postby Sandpaper » Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:EVERYBODY WAS DILDO FIIIIIGHTING! YA!

This got me thinking, would assault with a dildo as a weapon be classed as a sexual assault? :mystery:

On the topic though... I don't use my toys for much orher than their intended use... Other than when I play dart with my suctioncuped med Kelvin :stick:
Tbh, I don't play dart with him per say, but I do throw it like a dart in the bathroom, just cause it's hilarious when it sticks :widesmile:
ChaosRed

Postby ChaosRed » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:09 pm

Fruityrumpusasshole wrote:

I actually wanted to enter the 90s bd add thing in hopes of getting a large, rainbow chance partly for this very purpose :laugh:

That thing would HAVE to hurt. Silicone is heavy, after all
So I've started writing for the internet! Check it out: https://aconversations.wordpress.com/
KinkyVampire69

Postby KinkyVampire69 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:34 pm

I just got a dragon tongue keychain, and I find that just stroking/rubbing on it is comforting. It sounds weird now that I'm typing it out xD
Be careful, I bite.. :misc2: :smile:

► Show Spoiler
roversrockets

Postby roversrockets » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:42 pm

I actually find that my guys make really nice stim toys! Not in a sexual way, either. Just to feel and squish them. I love feeling all the bumps and ridges that fantasy toys have, especially my lovely Clayton. It's really calming!
Curiosa

Postby Curiosa » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:31 pm

I'd do this. Complete with the Xena scream. which I can totally do since I've watched the show since I was 5 and practiced a metric shit ton
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5UDVoyyugw
I have swords and a full knife wall, but nope, smacking intruding peeps with an obnoxiously large cock is 120% funnier.
You can't touch music- but music can touch you.

"Other than everything going completely wrong, it's all going according to plan!"

| 30 | Female | bisexual | married | crazy about rainbows and glitter | avid DIYer | loves knitting & cooking | fan of animation |
Fae Fantase

Postby Fae Fantase » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:20 pm

Curiosa wrote:

I'd do this. Complete with the Xena scream. which I can totally do since I've watched the show since I was 5 and practiced a metric shit ton
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p5UDVoyyugw
I have swords and a full knife wall, but nope, smacking intruding peeps with an obnoxiously large cock is 120% funnier.

Oh gosh yes :laugh: .

Return to “General Discussion”