Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Discuss anything related to Bad Dragon here!
Cybergoth

Re: Bad Dragon Waiting Syndrome :P

Postby Cybergoth » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:01 pm

Woke up, checked the tracking and its in my city! My order is a few miles away. Too much to hope its delivered today I guess but hopefully tomorrow!

EDIT: I was wrong, I obsessively checked again and my order is on the van for delivery! I am going to be looking out of the window all day! I had two orders ship a day apart too but tracking has only been updated for one since Saturday. I am hoping they've combined the two and I get two boxes today. I'm so excited!
Cybergoth

Postby Cybergoth » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:30 am

Well somehow my custom Apollo managed to jump over my early bird Xar shipped the day before and still on its way! Was very excited to greet him and make him feel at home. He's so pretty!

Prose

Postby Prose » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:40 am

FedEx is overnighting both of my orders across the border?! Shipped yesterday at 4:00, scheduled delivery today by noon. If this happens, FedEx might be my new favourite! (especially now that they have my card on file and no longer send that stupid invoice for brokerage fees weeks later, and charge me for the fact that they had to go to the trouble of printing it out :evil: )

... I may need to skip class for this.
Vote for Kage the Anomaly in the Labs!
(this signature borrowed from Jasmine)
MissRemilia

Postby MissRemilia » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:52 pm

Cybergoth wrote:Well somehow my custom Apollo managed to jump over my early bird Xar shipped the day before and still on its way! Was very excited to greet him and make him feel at home. He's so pretty!

Whoa that's gorgeous.
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:47 am

I ordered my custom made Royal Dragon, realized, it will take forever until it gets here and went wild on the early bird promo...
Now my I have a beautiful black Nox, marbled Spritz, black Tentacle and a black cocksheath sitting next to me. (the last was maybe a bit stupid, being female and single... but, lives short, right?)
The Royal Dragon is still processing, but I am a little more patient.
Even if I am already considering what to buy next... Sleipnir, Flint, Crackers? Decisions, decisions...
Prose

Postby Prose » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:03 am

Dracon Ra wrote:I ordered my custom made Royal Dragon, realized, it will take forever until it gets here and went wild on the early bird promo...
Now my I have a beautiful black Nox, marbled Spritz, black Tentacle and a black cocksheath sitting next to me. (the last was maybe a bit stupid, being female and single... but, lives short, right?)
Even if I am already considering what to buy next... Sleipnir, Flint, Crackers? Decisions, decisions...

The struggle! I don't know how I would broach the topic when I do procure a SO... "So I know you've been wondering what's in my locked mystery box..." :laugh: I can't imagine how it would go down with a sheath. Guess it depends on the guy :stick:

*My large Chance is shipping out today! (and, in incredible FedEx fashion, scheduled for delivery by tomorrow at noon) Skipping class tomorrow. This is a bigger deal. :P
Dracon Ra

Postby Dracon Ra » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:43 am

Prose wrote:
Dracon Ra wrote:I ordered my custom made Royal Dragon, realized, it will take forever until it gets here and went wild on the early bird promo...

The struggle! I don't know how I would broach the topic when I do procure a SO... "So I know you've been wondering what's in my locked mystery box..." :laugh: I can't imagine how it would go down with a sheath. Guess it depends on the guy :stick:

*My large Chance is shipping out today! (and, in incredible FedEx fashion, scheduled for delivery by tomorrow at noon) Skipping class tomorrow. This is a bigger deal. :P

Oh, I guess that would be easier than my harness.... "So, what do you think about pegging? Wait, you forgot your pants!"
It's OK, I already settled for 'Crazy old Catlady' ;-)
Sleighter

Postby Sleighter » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:57 am

My first order just shipped!! Weee so excited
kingsley

Postby kingsley » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:08 pm

Prose wrote:FedEx is overnighting both of my orders across the border?! Shipped yesterday at 4:00, scheduled delivery today by noon. If this happens, FedEx might be my new favourite!

both my orders got over the border overnight... then they seem to sit still for about 20 hours so they can be delivered on the scheduled day :canada:

silly FedEx...
Image Image Image Image Image Image
those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Jaaska

Postby Jaaska » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:30 pm

Eeeeeeeeee my order will be here by Friday ! 21 pounds of dicks incoming :smile:
Samson

Postby Samson » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:35 pm

Still waiting for my two black Friday toys to ship. I am hoping that they will maybe be out by the end of the week.
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Prose

Postby Prose » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:42 pm

Jaaska wrote:Eeeeeeeeee my order will be here by Friday ! 21 pounds of dicks incoming :smile:

O_________O :aaaaa:
That's... Quite a bit of dick.
Samson

Postby Samson » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:43 pm

Yes wow! How much did you order?
Image Tentacle Monster. Flower prince. Image
Twitter @pinkqueerdeer
Cybergoth

Postby Cybergoth » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Samson wrote:Still waiting for my two black Friday toys to ship. I am hoping that they will maybe be out by the end of the week.

I know they are hoping to turnaround in their usual time, which is up to five days for in stock items. All but one of mine have despatched.
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Dracon Ra wrote:Oh, I guess that would be easier than my harness.... "So, what do you think about pegging? Wait, you forgot your pants!"
It's OK, I already settled for 'Crazy old Catlady' ;-)

Haha I know exactly what you mean, I have a Feeldoe just sitting around in my collection waiting for the right gal to come along and give it a go...not sure how I'll approach that yet either lol at least you can slide the sheath over another BD toy?

Yay Black Friday order just shipped! Dragon Muzzle, medium soft Fenrir, and Kippy with CT on their way :D
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
HighSpeedSteel

Postby HighSpeedSteel » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:37 pm

OMG everone's orders are shipping and im still waiting on my order from Nov 12th to ship!
ImageArgent, The Silver Dragonwrought Kobolds Avatar and Icon done by ChibityImage
AlphaBlue

Postby AlphaBlue » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:44 pm

I'm actually looking forward to my custom most lol still expecting another week or two for that though so this order will at least keep me...occupied hah...pun
"Now these are the laws of the jungle, and many and mighty are they;
But the head and the hoof of the law and the haunch and the hump is—Obey!"

- Rudyard Kipling, The Law of the Jungle
Image Image Image Image Image
-Icons & Avatar by Chibity-
kamahljr

Postby kamahljr » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:22 pm

Still waiting on my Black Friday XL Sleipnir to ship. I figure they are so backed up with orders that it won't ship out until later in the week.

The wait though, oh lordy. Playing with my other toys just isn't the same right now as I anxiously await my new XL overlord of a horse dick.
Lone Wolf

Postby Lone Wolf » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:44 pm

kamahljr wrote:Still waiting on my Black Friday XL Sleipnir to ship. I figure they are so backed up with orders that it won't ship out until later in the week.

The wait though, oh lordy. Playing with my other toys just isn't the same right now as I anxiously await my new XL overlord of a horse dick.

xL Sleipnir!! IV had my sights on one since it came out. I'd like to see it next to a XL Chance just for comparisons. Let us know how you like It!!
BD Toys I Own
► Show Spoiler

PM me if you have questions, need help in your toying adventuers or just want to talk and be friends. I also have a FetLife page so PM me if you have one and would like to add me or chat there too!
GreenLeopard87

Postby GreenLeopard87 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:45 pm

My order from the 3rd drop shipped before my order from the first one...

Good lawd, can't wait to use medium chance, and feel that legacy printer texture :D

Return to “General Discussion”